It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State Dept: $350K For Campaign Infrastructure Used Against Netanyahu In Israel Election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I had to add: I was leaving the thread and had a bunch of windows up. One was that CNSnews. It autoplayed a video with the crosseyed Jeanine Pirro saying "Why do you think our President hates us so much....." I was scrambling to close all windows. She is like nails on a chalkboard saying crazy things at the same time.

Jeanine Pirro is to you what Al Sharpton is to me.

edit on 1/8/2017 by ColdWisdom because: russians tried to subvert my keyboard

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I had to add: I was leaving the thread and had a bunch of windows up. One was that CNSnews. It autoplayed a video with the crosseyed Jeanine Pirro saying "Why do you think our President hates us so much....." I was scrambling to close all windows. She is like nails on a chalkboard saying crazy things at the same time.

I very rarely see Al Sharpton speak. I don't have an opinion of him one way or the other. Pirro is more often in news clips, though.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I've said this in other threads, I find it unbelievably hypocritical from Dems to be so irate about Russian "interference" in our election when Obama tried everything he could to get Netenyahu the boot, or to shoot down Brexit. Obama threatened one of our greatest allies saying if Brexit went through we wouldn't be trading with the UK and that they would be placed at the back of the line. Where was the condemnation of Obama from the left?

Wait a second. Don't forget that Netanyahu not only endorsed Romney, but also gave an unprecedented anti-Obama speech to Congress. And Netanyahu is also backed by Sheldon Adelson, the billionaire that also backs the Republican Party.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
350K is petty cash compared to what Israel spends to interfere with our elections. Benny was practically campaigning for Mitt so where was all the whiners about that?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

My point wasn't that all sides don't try to influence elections in their favor, they do. My point was that the left had absolutely no problem when it was their guy doing it - hypocrisy.

And I don't think Netanyahu's speech to Congress was anti-Obama, it was anti-Iranian Nuclear Deal.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Man it cost the republicans how many millions to abuse the power of congress to slander a future opponent? Until they admit they #ed the US tax payer and pay the money back the GOP has no leg to stand on.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's damned sneaky of him... Almost, dare I say it, KGB-like.

The current admin. stand revealed as hypocrites, not that many of us didn't already know that...this revelation is not exactly surprising.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If Hillary had won would any of this be an issue right now? Answer honestly. We all know the answer.
edit on 9-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I very rarely see Al Sharpton speak. I don't have an opinion of him one way or the other. Pirro is more often in news clips, though.

You're aware that Al Sharpton has his own Show on MSNBC correct?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've been thinking, Obama probably got Trudeau(Federal) and Notley(Alberta) elected in Canada, nobody in their right minds wouldve let that happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
350K is petty cash compared to what Israel spends to interfere with our elections. Benny was practically campaigning for Mitt so where was all the whiners about that?

Yes you are quite correct. Where were all the whiners about that? Or Obama's interference in Israel's election, or indeed The US interference in the Russian election of 1996. I'm with you. I find it strange that all of a sudden, this foreign influence is such a big deal. Baffling.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hell people O used bullets and rpgs to overthrow the elected leader of Syria. He didn't even wait for an election

Between that and Isreal they out right rigging of the primaries.

Feigning outrage at Russia.

Me think the kleptocrats doth protest too much.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

See here and then tell me where you got it wrong or lied...

Start with..can Palestinians vote in Israeli elections?

When was the money given and for what purpose..

Blog claims U.S. funded anti-Netanyahu election effort in Israel
www.politifact.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

LOL

Micromanaging me won't help.

I'm just the messenger, not the advocate.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'll quote myself from another thread:

The money that was spent $230k for Israel (OneVote Israel) and $120k for Palenstine (OneVote Palestine). Palestinians in the Palestinian Terroritories don't vote in Israel's national elections. All that money went to OneVote and was spent prior to November of 2014.

That's significant because Netanyahu didn't call for early elections until December of 2014. OneVote was actually established to promote a two-state solution. Netanyahu, if you'll remember (you won't), flip-flopped on his views on the two-state solution, culminating with comments RIGHT before the election.

Netanyahu: If I'm Elected, There Will Be No Palestinian State

In a definitive disavowal of his Bar-Ilan two-state speech, prime minister makes last-minute attempt to draw voters from Bennett's Habayit Hayeudi.

There's no there, there. Should we now talk about Israeli groups that seek to influence US politics and lobby for pro-Israeli policies? Then we can huff some gasoline, beat our heads into brick walls and maybe — maybe — get to a place where it makes sense to pretend that any of this is on par with Russia's actions.

The groups followed the rules in place for the duration of the grant. It was only after the grant period was over that some of the money ended up being allocated for campaigning in the Israeli election. The grant period was over before Netanyahu called for the election and at the time the money was being given, Netanyahu's public stance was not anti-two state.

But you know, let's pull this crap out for the "oh well, maybe the Russians did it but that's what we get for doing it to Israel!" Putin-apology. Dishonest and frankly, disturbing.

Man honestly all I hear you saying is that it is okay to be a hypocrite. Really? Trump said he wants to get a long with whoever wants to get a long with him. I agree with that statement.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So lets sum this up. A powerful enemy of one of our biggest allies...Israel, "hacked" their election using stolen money (eg. not appropriated for this reason) in an attempt to INFLUENCE their election.

According to the same person, Russia attempted to influence our election and they are being punished with sanctions, etc. and are being demonized as an enemy.

So...why isn't Obama in jail?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So lets sum this up. A powerful enemy of one of our biggest allies...Israel, "hacked" their election using stolen money (eg. not appropriated for this reason) in an attempt to INFLUENCE their election.

Yes...Let's sum it up.

In September 2013

The State Department funded two projects, both based in NYC..

Onevoice Israel: Advocating for a two-state peace solution. (got $233,500 )
Oncevoice Palestine: Advocating for a two-state peace solution. (got $115,776)

Palestinians don't vote in Israel's elections...so the BS and already small number of 350k, becomes 233k right off the bat.

The $233,500 given to Onevoice Israel...was given in September 2013, was spent in it's entirety by Nov. 2014...

There are two important points to unpack there. If OneVoice says it spent the money by November 2014, that would be before the Israeli elections were even scheduled. That happened in December after Netanyahu called for early elections.

So how was that money aimed at a two-state solution spent...BEFORE the elections were even scheduled?

the money helped fund a series of "town-hall style meetings on university campuses and provided support to the Knesset Caucus for the Two-State Solution in organizing a meeting with 300 Israeli students and (Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud) Abbas in February 2014."

www.politifact.com...

A two state solution is the policy of the USA going back decades.
Either the State Department is for peace between Israel and Palestine or they are not.

Either way...this seems like deliberate propaganda to benefit Russian messaging that the United States is just as corrupt and tyrannical as Putin is. The numbers are wrong, the dates are wrong...the BS spin fails examination.
edit on 10-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join