It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claim: Trump ‘Threatens Mental Health of Young Californians’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Media BS,lived in So California pretty much all my life,only place you see this is in No Cal where the liberals hang,not so much So Cal,And we have an idiot for a governor who we are recalling

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I almost......wait...here it comes...almost there...........bah, I lost it.

Anybody have a f@ck to loan me?
I'm all out.

I laughed

So

Very

Hard

TY

I dont see how it is not proven to be a fact that they are having mental issues, we can see them for ourselves:

The core of starts at 1:40

Abundantly clear to me.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Jan 2017 09:46:37 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Weaklings... let them perish.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I 1st have to admit I am IND. Personally, I believe Trump was part of furthering the agenda for TPTB. Many realize Trump was a small part of the Clintons circle for a number of years. TPTB won either way, regardless of election results. HRC wins, more of the same. Good for TPTB. Trump wins, many people lose their minds and things get far more extreme on both sides. Then mix in some great controversy over results. America, and it seems all Western society, becomes even more divided. Great for TPTB. Sure makes me wonder... My 2 cents worth. Eager to see more opinions here.

I definitely agree that we are all being played, and I have to believe that a lot of it is partly due to social media and predictive programing, because the only place I see or hear this ridiculous bull crap in online.

Thank God I don't see or hear anything of this off the internet, in fact most people I come in contact with are fed up with politics, and seem to be trying to go that extra mile to be cordial.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Truth be told, my anger at Obama did a number on my mental health. So I know this is a real issue. The bottom line is that we are responsible for our emotions and if you don't control them, they will control you.

7 Ways Anger Is Ruining Your Health

Anger problems can make your anxiety worse. If you’re a worrier, it’s important to note that anxiety and anger can go hand-in-hand. In a 2012 study published in the journal Cognitive Behavior Therapy, researchers found that anger can exacerbate symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), a condition characterized by an excessive and uncontrollable worry that interferes with a person’s daily life. Not only were higher levels of anger found in people with GAD, but hostility — along with internalized, unexpressed anger in particular — contributed greatly to the severity of GAD symptoms.

Anger is also linked to depression. Numerous studies have linked depression with aggression and angry outbursts, especially in men. “In depression, passive anger — where you ruminate about it but never take action — is common,” says Aiken. His No. 1 piece of advice for someone struggling with depression mixed with anger is to get busy and stop thinking so much.

My anger was hate based. Hatred is like drinking rat poison and expecting the rat to die.

To anyone who feels about Trump like I did Obama I hope you have 8:20 minutes to watch this video. Only watch it if you want to get over the hate. If you want to bask in the unhealthy pleasure of hateful thoughts don't watch it.

Stay positive. If you knew the damage one negative thought can do, you would never want to have another one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join