It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very strange robot-like humanoids St. Cyrille 1974

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As an UFO researcher I'd only like to point out that robot-like behavior was observed in many cases of humanoid encounters. Whether that means these beings were remotely controlled or robots or just behaving in a manner that's normal for them is another question.

Beings moving in unison, as in single file, is also a common occurence, especially in regards to abductions where abductee sees aliens intruding into the house or moving to meet them (ex. when in countryside) in an orderly and synchronized manner, abductees also report such synchronicity coming from aliens' behavior when onboard their craft. Researchers speculate that these beings either are so organized or use remote-controlled humanoid machines (biorobots?) to perform their work in some cases.

Please remember that we are dealing with something alien in nature, so what looks insane and impossible or even childish for us might be so because of our limited frame of reference and our mindset.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

huh weird i dint see that typo
also sadly many of these trace cases have their trace never tested

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jelonek

the witness called them robots also because of their appearence

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
What kills this for me is, other than the fake sounding story all together, is the " robots, examining the wheel assembly". Advanced, human like robots are going to be studying a simple wheel assembly, like they don't know how it works?
We're talking seriously advanced technology, I'm pretty sure that's not going to stump them.

Maybe they weren't stumped, but instead just curious at a simple mechanical thing, and seeing it somewhere else from wherever they came from interested them. Using human value systems to judge why something else does something is a leap.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My guess is that some of these unknown creatures might be "manufactured" so the REAL creatures behind the sighting can remain safely somewhere else, while their machines do the dirty work for them. Some investigators say that the little greys are bio-manufactured drones with a fairly low IQ and just follow directions from something much smarter who remains in hiding. Kind of a scary thought though.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Bear in mind that if you look at a being you never saw before and know nothing about your only frame of reference is your knowledge. Appearances can be deceiving, and beings moving like living thing might be robots or androids, and vice versa. So I'd go with that the witnesses described these beings as "robots" because they behaved like robots from sci-fi movies - stiff movement, lifeless appearance, etc. But stiff movement might be due to many factors (biological and technical), and lifeless, robotic, mechanical expression and behavior might be like these particular beings behave and that just happens to fit our description of a robot/machine, not to mention a simple fact that they might be wearing suits of some sort.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

interesting interpretation

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

yeah a possible interpretation is a spacesuit

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

possible interpretation

You'd be amazed at how many "possible interpretations" anyone here could come up with in regards to this story alone, not to mention entire UFO phenomenon

The only thing I tend to advocate wherever and whenever I discuss UFOs is to never debunk something because it "doesn't fit" into our worldview or knowledge. Case in point: When first steam locos were built some people prophesized that they cannot work, that they will blow up and cause horses to die en masse, that they will cause earthquakes etc. Now look when we have steam locomotives - in a museum, because we now have trains that would make the inventors of first steam locos question their sanity. Try to ask a medieval knight about wireless connectivity and see what would happen. Ok, that's harsh. Let's rewind back to 19th century, imagine explaining 3D computer graphics to a stately gentleman back then. Or grab one of the first motorists and show him a video of LaFerrari, etc etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

indeed i agree with your points!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join