It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Russia defeated the USA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: banjobrain

After witnessing the abhorrent "obama/clinton/soros/globalist/liberal" agenda wreak havoc on our country for years... witnessing the countless lies... witnessing the countless coverups even at the very top (obama/holder)...

I personally believe even if Russia did hack the USA, which they did not... we would be better off than the anti-american agenda that has been burying us.

I guess we cannot trust American institutions anymore, because we all know the FBI, CIA, NSA, News Media, John McCain and
a good deal of elected Republicans are all lying right!

Seems pretty anti American actually, maybe you are right though, so how can Trump even lead if it is all a lie?

Russia is the light, just like I said before.

We are all comrades now

Actually, the true evil is Progressivism. Pretty much every Democrat, a majority of Republicans (Yes, McCain is a Progressive) and a complicit media have, for over a century, been changing America into what they want. Which is a Hegelian utopia of complete governmental control over the citizenry. Cradle to grave control of everyone by wise and "benevolent" leaders is the goal. We've lived through progressive "solutions" such as the Square Deal, New Freedom, New Deal, Fair Deal, New Frontier, Great Society and now Hope/Change. What you are seeing now in America is just another push-back from those ideas. Ideas that really have no place in America. Which is the real reason why Trump is now President-Elect.

So, no, we are NOT all Comrades now. DESPITE over one hundred years of the left and progressives trying to make that so.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You make some intriguing considerations above Banjo. To them I would add that there is a whole faction of American Citizens who for one reason or another think, and feel, that they have woken up to the truth. They presume that people who they think have NOT woken up to these truths are still asleep. That they are flockish fools who are brainwashed to mediocrity. In their new found enlightened state, they have found a number of pejorative names for those others . Sheeple ranks high on that list.

These new 'enlightened ones' consider themselves the vanguard of a remak ing of America. They see others, others who also think that they have awoken, with ideas other than their own, and label them the enemy. They rejoice in finding new names to label them with such as 'libtards' and regressives.

They see the looming destruction of America as the fault of others and only by hailing the near beatificness of their own chosen wrecking ball will the rot, brought on by the other side, be scrapped away and a new and resilient America take it's place.

Yeah, Banjo, the revolution is not beginning, the revolution is over and these 'enlightened ones' have handed all of our futures over to irrationality to be used as a tool in the hands of a near moron.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Who do you think is responsible for Russia winning?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Russia will join NATO in 2017.

It would be good for commerce.

I think that may be the most astute quip of yours I have ever read. Excellent prognostication X

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

This makes sense, except for one point. The Gov't of the U.S. is not the U.S.. The people are the nation, not the gov't.

Next, recognition that the house needs cleaning isn't a defeat. It's a step towards correction.

While I do not trust Putin, I do believe he can be and is fairly well understood by the west. Work with him where and when we can....the enemy of my enemies, scenario. The rest? Trust, but verify....

Well I am sorry to tell you, but Karl Marx himself documented how to destroy the America system and the ultimate objective is to erode all faith in the governmental systems so that the people and the countries responses are based upon reactivity and not STRATEGY. So now America will have two systems of truth? Play it out for yourself -

There is nothing to clean, the implications are that the government institutions we pay $1,000,000,000,000.00 + a year for are not trust worthy, and they actually lie on purpose. Sounds like the game is sown up...You can clean house enough to fix that, that is a fundamental, systemic problem

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I think the main claim that the US government or at least the democrats side of it and some of the lettered US groups (FBI, CIA etc) are saying is that Putin didn't hack anything like the voting machines etc. but played an influence game, personally I think Clinton did this herself, she was threatening to go to war with Russia and I think people are sick and tired of war, there's been a war on drugs for at least sixty years, and in the last twenty we've had how many "smaller" wars as Bush once put it.

The democRATS are doing what sore losers do and that's point the finger somewhere else and that's fine but it'll just stop them from getting any power (unless Trump proper sucks at POTUS) because they should realise they backed the wrong horse and Bernie should've been their pick because we all know that more than likely Sanders would've beaten Trump. Clinton is something that a lot of people have a problem with and I'm not talking about the fact that she is a woman, which alright some might have issue with a Female President. No I think the problem is that she is the face of corruption, whether proven or not in a court of law the public not just the American but also the rest of the world who take five minutes to look into her history knows that she is literally the face of all that is wrong with American politics and that's to say there aren't people worse, it's just she seems to lead the way and the worst part about all this ignoring what she has done, people see that Hillary has done the one thing that people have said she would never do and that's be ABOVE THE LAW.

Trump has already backed down and said he wouldn't do what he said because it would bring more pain to the family. He said that it was on the back burner which means it'll be gone and I think that just proves it and I'm not saying Trump is a godsend before that claim comes along I'm just saying that Russia is being made the scapegoat, they may have done something but the numbers don't lie, the projected win of the popular vote for Clinton were damn near identical, it's just that all of a sudden the democRATS have an issue with the electoral role system forgetting that it was put in place for a reason.

(Reason: If you went by popular vote, you would only need to visit certain states across the US and a large number of smaller states would be left in the wind without any real power behind their vote. An Updated of the Electoral role might be the best course of action in my opinion.)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who do you think is responsible for Russia winning?

what does it matter?

I think our rhetoric in America, and our collective love of party/ideology over country or truth is what made us vulnerable.

Russia just took the European oil market from the US, there direct pipeline will go forward and the US backed one is no more. I'd say they won the game, they will ask for Oil to be paid for in Rubles, not dollars which will signal the end of the US petrodollar. Our political dysfunction was our biggest weakness

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So Obama caused Russia to win.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

Actually, the true evil is Progressivism. Pretty much every Democrat, a majority of Republicans (Yes, McCain is a Progressive) and a complicit media have, for over a century, been changing America into what they want. Which is a Hegelian utopia of complete governmental control over the citizenry. Cradle to grave control of everyone by wise and "benevolent" leaders is the goal. We've lived through progressive "solutions" such as the Square Deal, New Freedom, New Deal, Fair Deal, New Frontier, Great Society and now Hope/Change. What you are seeing now in America is just another push-back from those ideas. Ideas that really have no place in America. Which is the real reason why Trump is now President-Elect.

So, no, we are NOT all Comrades now. DESPITE over one hundred years of the left and progressives trying to make that so.

Oh yeah???

Well they Hegelian dialectic won. We have Conservative Americans believing in Russia more than AMERICANS, regardless of party. You think American liberals are so evil, you would rather believe in a government founded by ex KGB... You need to read more on the Hegelian dialectic because you just proved to yourself that it worked, and that they beat us comrade. Amen
edit on 8-1-2017 by banjobrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Obama caused Russia to win.

Sure, if that what you want to believe. The larger point is, there is no consensus on reality anymore, that is the point of propaganda... So who's to say if it is not US propaganda, or Russian, the end result is American's have no trust in eachother, the government, the media, nothing. Exactly what Marx predicted

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It's gonna hit YOU in the ass, I think you don't see how this will play out man.

We cannot be a country if this is happening, your faith is gone and my faith is gone. Now we can be provoked into self destruction and just as easily provoked to do nothing if the need arises. This belief really translates to, you can't trust your own countries systems.

Yeah, it's going to be bad. It already was going to be. However, if we don't find a way to deter the absolute corruption that has engulfed us and find a way to stand up to the lies we--as history amply and empirically demonstrates--are doomed anyways. Why aren't you angry about what we've become as a nation in that sense? Do you think destabilizing other countries is noble? Is that the only way we can prop up our economy and if so are you okay with that?

We've been gutted of our economic infrastructure by globalists and as such we can't sustain the "Empire" for long anyways.

At least you realize that pipelines and such are much of what our killing and maiming spree is about rather than the lies we are told to somehow feel noble about our child-killing war machine.

I get it: Many prefer to be comfortable consumers no matter the moral cost and would rather fuss about trivial stuff and somehow feel morally superior because they believe anyone should be able to choose which restroom they prefer to exercise their delusion in.

That's not the Country/Principal I swore allegiance to. Is Russia taking advantage of our societal and governmental breakdown? Of course. Is that the REAL problem? Hell no.
edit on 8-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The only chance that the U.S. government has of saving itself and redeeming itself in the eyes of americans is for real transparency of government,they don`t have much time left to do that before they lose the trust of the American people forever.

any government that makes it legal,and feels it`s necessary, to lie to the people has already lost the respect and trust of the people.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Oh yeah???

Well they Hegelian dialectic won. We have Conservative Americans believing in Russia more than AMERICANS, regardless of party. You think American liberals are so evil, you would rather believe in a government founded by ex KGB... You need to read more on the Hegelian dialectic because you just proved to yourself that it worked, and that they beat us comrade. Amen

I don't think anyone is "believing" Russia philosophically. We just know the leaks revealed some truth. Two different things, eh? You don't seem to grasp the difference.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Oh yeah???

I don't think anyone is "believing" Russia philosophically. We just know the leaks revealed some truth. Two different things, eh? You don't seem to grasp the difference.

In a nutshell!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't blame the Russians. Besides, it will be all better now. Free markets, jobs, purges,lots of laws controlling women, orphans and private prisons,protecting Israel, assisting Putin with nuclear domination.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Use your brains and think about what this means
as an American, not a conservative or a liberal, Democrat or Republican

You speak the truth, and what you said here is profound. Simple and eloquent, and 100% spot on. And I couldn't agree more.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yeah, it's going to be bad. It already was going to be. However, if we don't find a way to deter the absolute corruption that has engulfed us and find a way to stand up to the lies we--as history amply and empirically demonstrates--are doomed anyways. Why aren't you angry about what we've become as a nation in that sense? Do you think destabilizing other countries is noble? Is that the only way we can prop up our economy and if so are you okay with that?

We've been gutted of our economic infrastructure by globalists and as such we can't sustain the "Empire" for long anyways.

At least you realize that pipelines and such are much of what our killing and maiming spree is about rather than the lies we are told to somehow feel noble about our child-killing war machine.

I get it: Many prefer to be comfortable consumers no matter the moral cost and would rather fuss about trivial stuff and somehow feel morally superior because they believe anyone should be able to choose which restroom they prefer to exercise their delusion in.

That's not the Country/Principal I swore allegiance to. Is Russia taking advantage of our societal and governmental breakdown? Of course. Is that the REAL problem? Hell no.

I think it is a real problem that Russia is making a move now and I don't think you see the larger picture. Our money, the money which you have in your pockets and in your bank account is based on the sales of petroleum. If the system changes, is phased out or replaced all together, everything YOU and YOUR FAMILY own will be worth less, and might become WORTHLESS.

en.wikipedia.org...

Russia just took a huge step in under mining our economic system when they took Syria and won the information war by default. The US and Russia were competing to have rights for pipelines that shipped oil much closer to the European, Eurasian market. This map shows the two proposals

www.google.com... l-price.net%25252Fen%25252Farticles%25252Foil-prices-and-syrian-civil-war.php&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Pq0LQzy4-UzxGM%253A%252CHNCNVLASF_o3bM%252C_&usg=__O_ nxRcyYO45yAEEQ_cd77Ruao_s%3D&biw=1220&bih=680&ved=0ahUKEwjOrPafkrPRAhXolVQKHbL3A74QyjcIMw&ei=J4ByWI79Keir0gKy74_wCw#imgrc=Pq0LQzy4-UzxGM%3A

Anyways, now Russia has not only secured the Iranian pipeline, but they now have Qatar on board to supply what was going to be the "AMERICAN" pipeline. This effectively means Russia wins BOTH pipelines, the rights and capital associated with both
lines.

Conversely this means that the US has just lost a huge part of the Oil market that we have dominated for decades. Since China has already successfully challenged the American dominance of the Petrodollar, it will not be hard for Russia to do the same once they have the cheapest and fastest route to Europe sewn up. Once our currency is de throned, our country WILL collapse because our money will be sacrificed by all the other nations and replaced by new currencies.

As far as what the US has done around the globe, I think it is terrible. Unfortunately my wallet and my well being have to take sides in the coming consternation.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think you are missing the point. The Russian's never 'took Syria', they were already allies. They defended Syria against the US's illegal attempts at regime change. Syria was never any of the US's business in the first place.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I or no one else is in the position to say Russia didn't interfere with our elections. I do know for a fact that the U.S. has supported many dictators of countries in which the majority of the people of those countries didn't support. It would be naïve to believe our NSA, CIA or the FBI have never covertly influenced overseas elections, spied on Americans, secretly conducted public testing while putting the public in danger, engaged in assassinations, and created black flag operations to gain support from the American people to wage war with another country. There is documented proof they have been involved in all of the above.

The only defense we have against a corrupt government are the real patriots of this country - government whistleblowers. However, we have seen our government quickly make their life a living hell and put them on trial for treason. We've lost a press who no longer does investigative reporting on government officials, environmental polluters. corporate or banking deregulations that have taken advantage of consumers. Where was the MSM asking the tough questions of Goldman Sachs, AEG and other banking CEO's during the economic crisis of 2008? Where was the investigative reporting into 911 and questioning of the WMD reports about Iraq?? Reporters have been reigned in to prevent them from asking tough questions and investigating government corruption and government policy.

We never get straight answers from our representatives. A majority of our representatives are multi-millionaires, self-absorbed and care only about their self-interests. Very few have American's interests at heart. How can we expect people who can't relate to the majority of Americans actually pass legislation that benefit most Americans? We have many conservatives who want to repeal "Obama Care" but offer no healthcare plan that will take it's place from preventing 30 million people who have benefited from it! Now these same multi-millionaires want to cut Social Security. A program in which Americans have paid into and is a life-line for many elderly Americans. These same representatives embezzled money out of this fund and face no consequences of doing so. They've even given these funds to migrants who never even paid into the program! If we would take money out of someone's personal account, you or I would be put in jail!

America is no longer the shining example of the free world. We're one of the few industrialized countries that can't afford to provide all their citizens with healthcare! We no longer hold education as an important priority and at the same time we're putting our children in massive debt. There's a definite connection between education and the strength of our economy. Our government has gotten way too big and is siphoning consumer's income due to excessive taxes. Corporate interests takes a front seat instead of the interest's or America's citizens.

We spend more money on foreign-aid and the military complex than our own people. Our Foreign policy is way too intrusive and we get involved in matters that we have no business getting involved in! All of these foreign conflicts are not even in our own damn neighborhood! There's a definite reason why there's an increase of foreigners who no longer like America. Just because we have a strong and powerful military doesn't give us the right to dictate or police the world based upon our own ideologies.

No, I don't think Russia has defeated the USA and why even put it in that context? I think people are realizing we can't continue to be in constant conflict with countries that don't agree with our political ideology. By not having an open relationship with other countries we create a powder keg ready to explode. We don't have to agree with each other, but we don't have to act like children and pack-up our toys and go home. Change happens more often when other countries can share ideas and observe each other in a friendly relationship rather than being in constant conflict. I really think Americans are tired of conflict and just want our government to start focusing on it's citizens and world peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Oh yeah???

You are really thinking about this under the lens of the Democrat bad - Republican bad lens...

This is a game that is using the garbage we have been engaging in; the twisting, the spin and the rhetoric to make America unstable, psychologically, functionally and eventually economically.

You do not have to believe in Russian philosophically, all you have to do is believe the US government is less trust worthy than Russia, don't you get it?

The Communist Manifesto predicted that America would fall internally by having it's ideas and systems undermined. As of today the entire system is being questioned to the point that it is very hard to tell the truth, in psychological terms, the American psyche has been split and two realities rage in a cheap and petty environment of Libtard/Rethuglican, lizard brained calculation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join