It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Russia defeated the USA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I see so many people backing up Russia's claim that they were not involved in doing anything. Many people, who with in the last decade likened themselves to Tea-partiers of the revolution are now siding with Russia and what was once the KGB. I think this fact is not only bizarre, but it indicates something far more disturbing...

The assertion is that;

Russia certainly did not interfere with our elections, but MORE importantly that we cannot trust the CIA, the FBI, NSA, Democrats or Republicans, or the media; they are ALL lying to us!

Well if virtually the entire government, the media and the civilian political parties are all making this up and are not to be trusted, are we still a country? To me, this belief that Russia is more trustworthy than American sources indicates that our country is not much of a country anymore.

If this situation happened in the 1980's and we have CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS saying that Russia is more trustworthy than the USA, then I believe the
USSR would of been declared as the victor of the cold war. In fact, the communist and the KGB believed they would eventually defeat America through propaganda and eroding all trust in the American political system, which would in turn cause the world to lose faith in America, and ultimately the world would abandon the US petrodollar. Game, Set, Match!

If Russia is the truth and the light, why do we continue to act like everything is normal? It seems to me that the United States of America is a failed state as our founding principles have failed.

The institutions that make up our private business system are all lying through their media arms, the government we are paying Trillions of dollars
for are lying, the politicians we elect are all lying, the political parties that are the basis of our elected body are lying and any citizens who believe the official story are brainwashed...

So where does it end?

It seems then that the revolution has already taken place and this country is finished if we cannot believe such serious things. How can we ever believe anything again, and how can our country function if it is all a lie? Why would any of you who side with Russia ever believe in anything official in the future, even if it serves your political party, ideology or side? It is a serious question any intellectually honest person would consider.

Now, if Russia is lying, and they are tying to divide us and create two separate realities, eliminate all faith in American institutions and pit one side against the other, though their funding of alternative media, I would say that Russia has already conquered America and we have yet to realize what has happened. Part of America believes Russia and Donald Trump, the other part believes the media, the government, elected politicians, and some are absolutely confused...

Now one side is more apt to believe Russia, and the other-side has no faith in the security of the nation or the in the democratic process, which again would indicate our country has been destroyed, as the underlying basis of our country is no more. The trust and fraternity which is the basis of any democratic country must exist or the country will soon cease to exist and this situation is as dire as it can get.

How can one side trust the US institutions again if they believe Russia on this, and how anybody believe in Donald Trump if he is asserting that the entire government he leads is an absolute fraud? If Donald and Russia are right, then logically Donald should take over the country, fire the entire government, arrest all the officials of the intelligence agencies, try all the lying politicians for treason, dissolve all the corporate media and we should start over.

These are the things we face today, and to play fast and loose with this issue can very well spell the end of our country. Words and ideas have consequences, and this situation is potentially more dangerous than an invasion by a foreign army. Use your brains and think about what this means
as an American, not a conservative or a liberal, Democrat or Republican.

edit on 8-1-2017 by banjobrain because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

After witnessing the abhorrent "obama/clinton/soros/globalist/liberal" agenda wreak havoc on our country for years... witnessing the countless lies... witnessing the countless coverups even at the very top (obama/holder)...

I personally believe even if Russia did hack the USA, which they did not... we would be better off than the anti-american agenda that has been burying us.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

After witnessing the abhorrent "obama/clinton/soros/globalist/liberal" agenda wreak havoc on our country for years... witnessing the countless lies... witnessing the countless coverups even at the very top (obama/holder)...

I personally believe even if Russia did hack the USA, which they did not... we would be better off than the anti-american agenda that has been burying us.

I guess we cannot trust American institutions anymore, because we all know the FBI, CIA, NSA, News Media, John McCain and
a good deal of elected Republicans are all lying right!

Seems pretty anti American actually, maybe you are right though, so how can Trump even lead if it is all a lie?

Russia is the light, just like I said before.

We are all comrades now

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think Russia will join NATO in 2017.

It would be good for commerce.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The republican establishment which includes McCain is complicit too. These are the folks that were anti-Trump before he won the nomination.

The lie does not affect Trump's ability to lead, thats how. The liars are the losing side. They are losing their stranglehold on power by the day.

I am happy and proud to see that Russians think like I do. I am happy to have more people on my side to fight the evil.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
EXACTLY why we need to Make America Great Again, eh?

Is it possible? I dunno...but I at the very least hope the door hits our most current outgoing traitors on their ass. Hard.

You know why the world hates us right? Why this Radical Islamic Terrorism exists? Hint: It's not because of our freedoms.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Russia will join NATO in 2017.

It would be good for commerce.

Me too!

I think now that they can have their pipeline Obama was fighting against, they will cut the US right out of the OIL market in Europe and the Eurasia zone because they don't have to sail it around Africa! Yeehaw!

Get a quarter out on any day and flip it to see if your are gonna believe the government again!

We are all Comrades now boy!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Don't forget that the rest of the world has also suffered under the countless lies and cover ups from Washington...and not just the Clinton/Obama regime but most of those that have gone before. The internet has at least given this generation access to information that was really not so accessible in the past.
I couldn't care less what Russia did or didn't do regards the US, they deserve it in spades.

link   

Because lawlessness will abound the love of many will grow cold .Oh and there is a covert coup happening and a counter coup trying to stop the corruption and the people behind it all ....Good luck to Donald and the American people .

link   

The republican establishment which includes McCain is complicit too. These are the folks that were anti-Trump before he won the nomination.

The lie does not affect Trump's ability to lead, thats how. The liars are the losing side. They are losing their stranglehold on power by the day.

I am happy and proud to see that Russians think like I do. I am happy to have more people on my side to fight the evil.

Unfortunately we are all losing, and that is what I am saying. This wedge that we have here, the fact that you believe in Russia more than the official proclamations of the country you are a citizen of shows that we are in serious trouble. Think beyond the little four year election cycle and party politics, and you will see we are done. Your faith in the American system has been undermined and now you will only believe it when it serves your view, rendering the whole thing useless.

That is the point of propaganda, exactly where you are at, and exactly where I am at. Americans have become American's worst enemies, game set, match.

edit on 8-1-2017 by banjobrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So which of the leaks from wiki leaks is false? If Russia had anything to do with the hacking they only shared the truth, right? That means that America won, with Russia's help. Anytime you are told the truth, it is a victory for you. You may not like the truth, but none the less it is the truth. I don't understand your defeatist agenda.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There is no doubt Americans are losing faith in our institutions, but it's not because of Russian propaganda, it's because our institutions have been infiltrated by anti-American globalists. The globalists want to destroy the U.S. just as much as they want to take out Russia, we are 2 of the biggest obstacles to the completion of their world government.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Is it possible? I dunno...but I at the very least hope the door hits our most current outgoing traitors on their ass. Hard.

You know why the world hates us right? Why this Radical Islamic Terrorism exists? Hint: It's not because of our freedoms.

It's gonna hit YOU in the ass, I think you don't see how this will play out man.

We cannot be a country if this is happening, your faith is gone and my faith is gone. Now we can be provoked into self destruction and just as easily provoked to do nothing if the need arises. This belief really translates to, you can't trust your own countries systems.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Are you referring to the pipeline that is coming from Saudi up to and through Syria? The one that the Syrian leader and Russia actually are opposed to? What the war in Syria is really about? The pipeline that Obama is for. That would cripple the Russian economy.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This makes sense, except for one point. The Gov't of the U.S. is not the U.S.. The people are the nation, not the gov't.

Next, recognition that the house needs cleaning isn't a defeat. It's a step towards correction.

While I do not trust Putin, I do believe he can be and is fairly well understood by the west. Work with him where and when we can....the enemy of my enemies, scenario. The rest? Trust, but verify....

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Don't forget that the rest of the world has also suffered under the countless lies and cover ups from Washington...and not just the Clinton/Obama regime but most of those that have gone before. The internet has at least given this generation access to information that was really not so accessible in the past.
I couldn't care less what Russia did or didn't do regards the US, they deserve it in spades.

Ok, well it is happening and America is gonna pay. The traditionally most patriotic portion in America now don't believe in American institutions, I would say the country has been sacked, Marx would say it has been...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: The GUT

It's gonna hit YOU in the ass, I think you don't see how this will play out man.

We cannot be a country if this is happening, your faith is gone and my faith is gone. Now we can be provoked into self destruction and just as easily provoked to do nothing if the need arises. This belief really translates to, you can't trust your own countries systems.

Don't worry. That is why the silent majority got Trump elected. To stop all the government nonsense. The current administration is trying everything they can think of to discredit Trump's win, because oh I don't know, they are scared %^&tless about the rest of their secrets being revealed.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The truth is that it is all rotten and corrupt. Just like my own government. But it is not a new thing, they always have been. Look at the US. A nation awash with guns and violence. Prisons full to bursting. Flooding the world with weapons and armaments. How many dead in the Middle East? Endless war and all the misery that follows. All that has happened is that more people are aware of what is really going on.

edit on 8-1-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Not quite. Trump is literally the answer to this mess, and why we elected him. Worst case scenario... nothing happens and hes a dud. We would not be worse off.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Are you referring to the pipeline that is coming from Saudi up to and through Syria? The one that the Syrian leader and Russia actually are opposed to? What the war in Syria is really about? The pipeline that Obama is for. That would cripple the Russian economy.

I am talking about the Russian pipeline, the other one Obama was against, the Iranian one. Just a week ago, Qatar and Russia signed a deal which was going to be the Obama pipeline, now it looks like the Iranian pipeline will merge with the ill fated Obama pipeline, which is gonna be Russian. Guess who stops supplying to Europe? Guess who starts supplying to Europe now?
Guess who's economy is dependent on oil transactions being conducted in their currency???

Guess who loses???

www.google.com... l-price.net%25252Fen%25252Farticles%25252Foil-prices-and-syrian-civil-war.php&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Pq0LQzy4-UzxGM%253A%252CHNCNVLASF_o3bM%252C_&usg=__O_ nxRcyYO45yAEEQ_cd77Ruao_s%3D&biw=1220&bih=680&ved=0ahUKEwjOrPafkrPRAhXolVQKHbL3A74QyjcIMw&ei=J4ByWI79Keir0gKy74_wCw#imgrc=Pq0LQzy4-UzxGM%3A

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join