It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Metal Is Satanic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Death Metal is Satanic. . . . .

What music is Angelic?

STEVE VAI >......IS GOD

To some guitar players, yes. We cannot forget Randy Rhoads and Yngwie Malmsteen. My preference is for Randy, I believe an actual angel.

That '81 tour was my first concert...saw it at the Cow Palace in SF. My stepfather took me, lol. The stage set was GIGANTIC.

edit on 8-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The shock value is too much dressed in blood c'mon.

edit on 8-1-2017 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Death metal is indeed satanic. I know of several paranormal cases of demonic hauntings in homes where black magic had been done in the past, then a family moves in to that home and their teenage son becomes a target of oppression, and not long after that, starts listening to death metal and hears voices in his head telling him to hurt his girlfriend, and family.

Cases like this are a matter of documented history, but then you have a lot of people who hide their heads in the sand who say "the devil doesn't exist" and they say God doesn't exist, as if this is going to give them an excuse on judgement day. It won't. Everything that people do has consequences, and there will always be a day of reckoning for doing evil deeds unless a person repents and stops acting like "me me me, it's all about me" Self pride is a very real vice. A lot of rap music is also satanic because it glorifies evil things and deeds.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
When I google Lucifer this picture pops up.

Mostly Lucifer in name only, this is the Morningstar in his true glory.

i have the Key he handed to Dream of the Endless when he locked the gates of Hell tattooed on my arm. That was when Dream cut off his wings (at Lucifer's request)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Fyi: the hand sign horns are supposed to represent Baal, not Satan.

no....it represents METAL

Hush now, both of you...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Death metal is indeed satanic. I know of several paranormal cases of demonic hauntings in homes where black magic had been done in the past, then a family moves in to that home and their teenage son becomes a target of oppression, and not long after that, starts listening to death metal and hears voices in his head telling him to hurt his girlfriend, and family.

Cases like this are a matter of documented history, but then you have a lot of people who hide their heads in the sand who say "the devil doesn't exist" and they say God doesn't exist, as if this is going to give them an excuse on judgement day. It won't. Everything that people do has consequences, and there will always be a day of reckoning for doing evil deeds unless a person repents and stops acting like "me me me, it's all about me" Self pride is a very real vice. A lot of rap music is also satanic because it glorifies evil things and deeds.

Teenagers are always the targets of bad spirits, especially poltergeists. They have lots of energy. The music they listen to has nothing to do with it. Look up random hauntings where the teen was found to be the focus, the type of music they liked is all over the place.

If you go back before rap or death metal, you will find teens targeted who listened to groups or singers like The Archies or Elvis or Patsy Cline.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I'll give you something for free.

This, is what happens when musicians feel they truly serve the Dark Lord.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The shock value is too much dressed in blood c'mon.

Yes, like in horror movies, or Halloween. Most Death Metal bands sing about real sh**, and expose bullsh** in society, and hypocrisy. You can't write off an entire genre of music based on a few bands that do talk about Satan. Your church talks about Satan, too. And contrary to your ridiculous opinion, most Death Metal bands DO NOT sing about or have anything to do with Satan. You're merely focusing on the bands that do.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

What music is Angelic?

STEVE VAI >......IS GOD

To some guitar players, yes. We cannot forget Randy Rhoads and Yngwie Malmsteen. My preference is for Randy, I believe an actual angel.

That '81 tour was my first concert...saw it at the Cow Palace in SF. My stepfather took me, lol. The stage set was GIGANTIC.

I agree about his angelical. being .
and teamed with one of the most labeled. devil rockers of all time and front man of my most favorite music of all black sabbath...
mr ozzy Osborne

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What music is Angelic?

STEVE VAI >......IS GOD

That
I agree about his angelical. being .
and teamed with one of the most labeled. devil rockers of all time and front man of my most favorite music of all black sabbath...
mr ozzy Osborne

Listening to Randy play is sometimes like Mozart. As to being angelic, this is correct.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This should end all debate that Death Metal is Satanic.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Teenagers are always the targets of bad spirits, especially poltergeists. They have lots of energy. The music they listen to has nothing to do with it. Look up random hauntings where the teen was found to be the focus, the type of music they liked is all over the place.

If you go back before rap or death metal, you will find teens targeted who listened to groups or singers like The Archies or Elvis or Patsy Cline.

The teens I am talking about never liked death metal before, and after they had their home cleansed the teen couldn't even remember listening to death metal, and he threw away the CD's of it after.

You can always tell yourself whatever you wish to believe is true, but that doesn't last forever and has consequences.
edit on 8-1-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hey FU##ER I'm a KISS army fan WE have the most IMPRESSIVE nuts on the planet...wait

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The teens I am talking about never liked death metal before, and after they had their home cleansed the teen couldn't even remember listening to death metal, and he threw away the CD's of it after.

You can always tell yourself whatever you wish to believe is true, but that doesn't last forever and has consequences.

There was a 1980s panic over heavy metal music. A lot of teens were coached as to what to say.

As well as the panic over Dungeons & Dragons being linked to satanism. I still play. That is where the name Reldra comes from. I made it up on the spot while rolling a character.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

In what way? There is no context for the photo. The stage depicts Christ on the cross as behind many church altars.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's not a Death Metal band. That's the Black Metal band Gorgoroth.

If anyone is actually taking you serious, I feel sorry for them at this point...
edit on 8-1-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OMG that is hysterical!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah, he has a whole performance show like that. I first heard it in Dawn of the Dead (2004).

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: reldra

Yeah, he has a whole performance show like that. I first heard it in Dawn of the Dead (2004).

I had to listen to it twice. lol I will watch the movie again just for that. I don't remember it being in there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join