It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Coffee and Free Donuts and a USA Today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: pteridine

I am skeptical, and I make of habit of being extremely skeptical of the statements of known liars, such as government spokespersons.

You should be extremely skeptical of money-making organizations like A&E who are known fraudsters.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I am skeptical, and I make of habit of being extremely skeptical of the statements of known liars, such as government spokespersons.

You should be extremely skeptical of money-making organizations like A&E who are known fraudsters.

Thanks for the advice, and I am skeptical of such organizations.

However, I am much more skeptical of the claims of organizations known to lie and deceive. They are much more suspicious.

A little larceny is typical for humans, but deliberately misleading the public by suppressing and hiding evidence is a much greater crime IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Thanks for the advice, and I am skeptical of such organizations.

However, I am much more skeptical of the claims of organizations known to lie and deceive. They are much more suspicious.

A little larceny is typical for humans, but deliberately misleading the public by suppressing and hiding evidence is a much greater crime IMO.

So to keep your fantasy alive with the lack of evidence, you now say that there is an additional conspiracy to suppress and hide evidence. What do you think they are hiding from you?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Interesting perspective. I, too, remember where I was that day very vividly, I was getting ready to go to work and ironically, I was eating a donut with coffee and had the local morning news on, when they interrupted our normal programming with "Breaking News".

The live shot was of the first tower on fire with a huge gaping hole and smoke coming from it. As I was watching, the second building got hit. It was all surreal and I found myself wondering, if it was real.

Immediately, they were already speculating that it was a terrorist attack.

I then called work and let them know I would not be coming in and to forward any work related issues to me at home.

At the time, I was a customer service manager for a bank.

I turned my attention to what was being reported and told my children to go watch cartoons, they would not be going to school that day. I did not want them to see what was happening at such a young age. Up until that moment in their lives, I had shielded them from violence of any kind. That included what videos or cartoons they were allowed to watch. They never had play guns, even.

Like many people, I suspect, it was horrifying to watch this unfold and it was strange to hear the media reporting the events with eyewitnesses providing information on what they heard and saw. It all seemed so scripted and rehearsed.

I found the whole situation to be very disconcerting and had trouble believing the official story.

Everything we know now about that day is after years of documentaries that show various possibilities and I will say, when I saw those buildings fall the way they did, I was sure it was a controlled demolition. Then we see building 7 being reported on by that British reporter and the building is still standing in the background. She said it had already collapsed.

I am not an engineer or firefighter, I failed physics, but I am sure of one thing, these buildings did not burn to ground due to office fires and jet fuel. The official story and investigations were and continue to be a conspiracy manipulated by various government agencies, including NIST and the FBI.

Of course the straw argument has always been it would be impossible for this to be a conspiracy, there would have to be to many people involved and surely, someone would have come forward by now with real evidence.

First, not everyone involved would know they were. Second, not all would be included in every facet. There would be a need to know and if the people involved at the highest level really wanted to make sure mouths were kept shut, all they would have to do is threaten those with family or individual bodily harm.

There could have been MK Ultra, mind control used. Drugs to erase memories.

The buildings themselves were left attended to by security with ties to the Bush family. I think much of what happened that day was orchestrated to be that "New Pearl Harbor" designed to put fear into Americans, so they would agree to give up freedom in the name of "Terrorism". There were clear indications of financial gain including the stocks of the airlines. There were investigations ongoing that ceased and disappeared involving the SEC, Pentagon, FBI and CIA. There was insurance fraud. They did nothing to create a proper crime scene or investigation. They got rid of evidence. I think they shot one of the planes down over PA. I think it was a missile that hit the Pentagon. President Bush was never taken to a secure location, how is that even possible?

I agree, there is just too many ridiculous "facts" that do not compute and never will.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: doubleE211
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I am not an engineer or firefighter, I failed physics, but I am sure of one thing, these buildings did not burn to ground due to office fires and jet fuel. The official story and investigations were and continue to be a conspiracy manipulated by various government agencies, including NIST and the FBI.

First, not everyone involved would know they were. Second, not all would be included in every facet. There would be a need to know and if the people involved at the highest level really wanted to make sure mouths were kept shut, all they would have to do is threaten those with family or individual bodily harm.
There could have been MK Ultra, mind control used. Drugs to erase memories.

If you are not an engineer or firefighter and failed physics, how can you be sure the buildings did not collapse from fire weakened steel? They did not "burn to ground due to office fires and jet fuel." Why did they collapse and what evidence do you have for your position?
Your fantasy is kept alive by the concept that mind control and memory erasing drugs have prevented unwitting conspirators from leaking information.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Feel free to hold on to your beliefs. I do not care to debate this subject. I will believe what I want to. The facts are plain to see and people that think the OS is the truth are cloaked in delusion and not prone to reasoning. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well done OP btw, and I appreciate your effort. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: doubleE211

Ok nm
edit on 22-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: doubleE211

Feel free to hold on to your beliefs. I do not care to debate this subject. I will believe what I want to. The facts are plain to see and people that think the OS is the truth are cloaked in delusion and not prone to reasoning. Have a nice day.

I don't have "beliefs;" I have only evidence. The A&E crowd has beliefs and dogma, although the thermite argument seems to have finally gone and the collapse of the Plasco building has cast doubts on their other mainstay. A&E are poster children for "not prone to reasoning."

It is unsafe for you to debate the subject as MK Ultra has slipped you some mind control drugs and it will be dangerous for you to discover the truth. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Did you know that the "wreckage" of the various airplanes involved are kept away from public view in Iron Mountain?

Did you know that the NTSB "reports" were just a few pages long, unlike the average NTSB report regarding passenger-carrying airliners which are hundreds of pages long? Are you curious about that?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

With all due respect sir, it is your apparent position--support of the official story--that consists of dogma and faith. The official story cannot be proved, and it requires an act of faith to believe it, not a rational analysis.

From the impossible cell phone calls to the absence of airliners, dogma and faith is what is required to support the official story.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Did you know that the "wreckage" of the various airplanes involved are kept away from public view in Iron Mountain?

The wreckage from United 93 belongs to the airline - it was returned to them after the investigators were done
examining it

As for "public display" - what purpose would it serve ?? United, and most of the public have no desire in viewing the
remains of the aircraft where their fellow citizens were murdered

So what is your purpose to display the wreckage? Vast majority of the public do not wish having bunch of loons
pawing through the remains of United 93 voicing their idiotic and macabre "theories"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

With all due respect sir, it is your apparent position--support of the official story--that consists of dogma and faith. The official story cannot be proved, and it requires an act of faith to believe it, not a rational analysis.

From the impossible cell phone calls to the absence of airliners, dogma and faith is what is required to support the official story.

With all due respect sir, it is your apparent position--support of demolition of the WTC --that consists of dogma and faith. The demolition story is entirely without evidence and it requires an act of faith to believe it as it will not be supported by any rational analysis.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

With all due respect sir, it is your apparent position--support of demolition of the WTC --that consists of dogma and faith. The demolition story is entirely without evidence and it requires an act of faith to believe it as it will not be supported by any rational analysis.

Dogma and faith?

There is plenty of evidence of demolition, perhaps not the kind that you can hold in your hands.

Fact is, demolition can not be ruled out until there is more studies done on it.

Fact is, the OS of the WTC is not supported by most people today. Why? Because the so called investigation done by our government ignored eyewitness accounts by credibal people and went out of their way to try explain the demise of the WTC using pseudoscience that professional academics were able to prove.

Furthermore the hoax NIST Report is inconclusive and can not, and will not stand up to scrutiny to real science and most people know that now.

Until there is a real peer Reviewed report on the WTC demize, neither side of the conspiracy, or OS supporters have any evidence that can scientifically support their side.

That leave everything "opinionated" until science proves otherwise.

Why did this happen?

Why didn't that happen?

Can you explain?

Alex Jones is a charlatan, A&E are out to make money, A&E are snake oil salesmen.

The government never lies, our government would never commit a crime against its own people. There is no such thing as a False Flag.

There are no conspiracy theories when it comes to our government, they have our best interests, don't you agree?

I'll have the chocolate donut with my coffee now.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You don't need a study when there is no indication explosive charges were used.

-No booms!
-No 140 db crack of demolitions setting off.
-No ear drums ruptured from 140db sound waves.
-No evidence of an over pressure event caused by charges setting off! (Something seismologists used to distinguish blasting from earthquakes.)
-No injures from distinctive demolitions shrapnel.
-No demolitions shrapnel recovered with bodies and remains.
-No rain of demolitions shrapnel with debris expulsions people mistake as explosions. Again, no boom!
-The hand shifting of WTC debris for remains, personal effects, and evidence showed no signs of demolitions.
-On going over cite of Demolitions crews, law enforcement, demolitions engineers found no evidence/ signs of demolitions charges or steel worked on by shape charges.
-The search for evidence found no blasting cap fragments, shape charge fragments, no shrapnel from blasting, no remains of an ignition system, no fragments from remote detonators.
-No evidence of steel worked on by charges.
-No evidence from metallurgy that steel crystalline structure distorted by charges.

There is nothing of CD by shape charge / blasting charges to study from one of the most individually recorded, witnessed, and documented events in history.

edit on 24-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Added individually recorded.....

edit on 24-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that.

edit on 24-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Hhhh, another fix

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Your call to investigate for explosives is about on the same level as calling to test for magnetic fields because a pure glass cup fell and broke!

edit on 24-1-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed your

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Fact is, demolition can not be ruled out until there is more studies done on it.

What studies would you suggest?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Dogma and faith?

Yes. Dogma and faith in the con-artists who are bilking the gullible. No demolitions. No dustification. Aircraft plus fire is the only evidence.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes. Dogma and faith in the con-artists who are bilking the gullible. No demolitions. No dustification. Aircraft plus fire is the only evidence.

Yes, dogma and faith of the unproven OS that some dearly support as a religion.

Fire and an airplane brought down a 110 story building, because our government said so, and the mainstream fake media parroted most of the lies.

You talk about people who don't support the OS narratives as if we all are blind, stupid, have IQ below 70, while some put the OS on a pedestal as the holy grail of truth.

Some have the audacity to lump all non believers of the os narratives, believing in dogma and blind faith when in fact it is the os supporters who believe in blind faith and government dogma.

Dogma and blind faith?

Pot calling kettle.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

There is nothing of CD by shape charge / blasting charges to study from one of the most individually recorded, witnessed, and documented events in history.

Thank you for your "opinion". It is a shame you have no evidence to support your claim.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join