It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top 10 anomalies of Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I've always thought, why does NASA share thousands of Mars images?

It's a #ing desert, isn't it? Just upload 1 or 2 nice photos a month and ready, all happy.

But no, they upload hundreds of images every day, and my idea is, what if NASA wants to slowly discover people the truth of what Mars hides.

NASA knows that to say the truth, it would cause collective hysteria, religions, objectives of humanity, everything would change. And not to forget the fanatics and crazy people. NASA and the goverment knows they have to be careful.

That's why they want people to know the truth of Mars little by little.

This is my personal top 10 of images of NASA showing weird stuff.
Note: All the images shown in this thread are not photoshopped in any way, only auto color and zoom were used.

10 - Chained rock

NASA Link: 0796MR0034760070500153E01_DXXX

9 - A bone or a horn

NASA link: 0309MR0012750000204026E01_DXXX

8 - Buried arm

NASA link: 1104ML0048950000500740E01_DXXX

7 - Alien and his pet

NASA link: 0714ML0030400070304796E01_DXXX

6 - The kid and his cave

NASA link: 0703MR0029770230402310E01_DXXX

5 - The statue head

NASA link: mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

4 - Aliens and his hatch

NASA link: 0978MR0043250010502818E01_DXXX

3 - The robot security guard

NASA link: 0862ML0037940040401656E01_DXXX

2 - Military base with cannons

NASA link: 1035MH0003250050400211E01_DXXX

1- the statue head with flowers and a tap

NASA link: 1065MH0003900010400682E01_DXXX

Note: This image has another surprise in it, watch it carefully.

You can share yours personal best images of anomalies of Mars if you want!

I think Mars suffered a cataclysm that destroyed the surface of the planet, but there is still live in caves or in bases underground.

edit on 8-1-2017 by Clonevandal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You sure like rocks.. Enough even to make a top ten list about it..

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I too must be lacking in imagination,because all I see is a bunch of sand and rocks,nothing out of the ordinary

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

Nice collection of images but I must take exception to any top ten Mars anomalies thread that doesn't have Ratty at No.1.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Always reminds me of the seane in airplane, " What do you make of this?" I see absolutely nothing, rocks, dirt, dust, ect.. and that's coming from a person who used to do a ton of drugs. Maybe, just maybe, if I was still high as hell, I'd see something.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sure glad you had circles .

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wonderfully presented thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some will say that rocks are alive...they breath...move and grow. However I don't believe that rocks match the current definition of life as we know it. I always try hard to see what others see...but always fail, especially when it comes to rocks from Mars. I have however seen Jesus on a piece of toast once.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Clonevandal
I've always thought, why does NASA share thousands of Mars images?

Why not. Researches and others are interested in things that interest them. Why publish satellite photos of the earth?

Besides, without NASA (and other space agencies) publishing photos of what they find, people with time on their hands may turn to crime. Instead they spend countless hours looking for odd shaped rocks and geological formations and convince themselves they have found evidence of aliens and lost civilisations. Yet when others look, they just see rocks, and weathering, and mountains, and craters.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Although I Dont see everything you see, I strongly agree with your hypothesis. I must ask why you didnt include the "Aztec Idol on Mars" pic? Well, heres the original link:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Added pic

Heres a zoomed, color enhanced one by jimstonefreelance.com

edit on 12/11/2016 by Brian4real because: Added link

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21730481]Clonevandal[/post

I gave you S'n'F for effort and for the well presented threa but, sadly, that is all. I want to believe, I really do ( I believe that we're not alone in the Universe, not so sure about our Solar System though). The most interesting of yours, to me, was #3, your Robot Security Guard . It has the look of something structural. Still looks rock-like though.

I do agree with Gortex, the Lemming pic is definitely the most interesting to come out of Devon Island, erm I mean Mars...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real

2nd pic not working fella...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

If you would like some scientific proof to accompany your desire to believe, I recommend reading, "Life on Mars", and "Death on Mars". Both were written by Dr. John Brandenburg.
lifeonmars.pub...
He makes a very compelling case, and still maintains an open challenge to debate anyone on this topic. To my knowledge, no one has accepted.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

Jeezus, now there's a face only a mother could love...
edit on 8/1/17 by djz3ro because: , for some reason the link that was edited in isn't available to copy the image in my post...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: djz3ro

If you would like some scientific proof to accompany your desire to believe, I recommend reading, "Life on Mars", and "Death on Mars". Both were written by Dr. John Brandenburg.
lifeonmars.pub...
He makes a very compelling case, and still maintains an open challenge to debate anyone on this topic. To my knowledge, no one has accepted.

Cheers, I'll have a look at these books

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Focusing on things that 'look' out_of_place. Mars is this whole other place, ya know.

How confused are those that look for 'anomalies' that 'look like' Earth?

I know theres a psyop here, just can't quite grasp it.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats very probable. One of the theories ive heard is that these anomally pics are a form of 'Soft Disclosure'. (A crappy form IMO) The theory is that tptb are getting ready to disclose some kind of proof that Mars was inhabited in the past. When this info (if the theory is true) comes out, and people start complaining, "why didnt you tell us you had evidence of a Mars civilization?!?!"
That NASA and JPL (who are legally obligated to disclose ALL photos and Data to the public) can say, "we did tell you! We posted the pics that clearly show ancient ruins! You could see them immediately after they were received from the rover." Thus, fulfilling their legal obligation.
IMO, this theory is not very strong, but probable. I think the theory was put together by Richard Dolan (who is very controversial and hard to agree with most times) , and a 'theory' is just that. A theory.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks for cheering me up 👍
Other then that FACEPALM 👍

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
JUST ROCKS

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

My theory is a lot simpler. The search for life costs more money.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join