It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 ounce of Carrot Juice per day to cure Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Unfortunately the Ninja is a blender. It won't work as you have to get a real juicer for cancer, to remove the fiber.

You need something like this simple centrifugal juicer which is fairly efficient

Omega 4000

The Champion juicer wouldn't be bad.

If money is no object. The Green Star is one of the best but it is harder to clean and expensive.
Green Star Elite

edit on 8-1-2017 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: DAVID64
if we are not supposed to eat meat then why do we have the teeth of an omnivore ((omnivores eat meat and plants).....

Well...I couldn't imagine eating ANYTHING without teeth. Try gumming an apple for nutrition lol
edit on 8-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Unfortunately the Ninja is a blender. It won't work as you have to get a real juicer for cancer, to remove the fiber.

You need something like this simple centrifugal juicer which is fairly efficient

Omega 4000

If money is no object. The Green Star is one of the best but it is harder to clean and expensive.
Green Star Elite

Thanks , just thought about that. My mistake. I actually dont own a juicer , but thanks to you I will soon

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Not sure if you are still active by can you reach out to me about your wife? My wife has the same disease. Would like to learn from you. **SNIP**
edit on 2/20/2019 by semperfortis because: Removed personal email

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Omega 4000

Green Star Elite

Thanks , just thought about that. My mistake. I actually dont own a juicer , but thanks to you I will soon

Cold press juicers are the best for extracting all the goodness, they are more expensive but worth every penny.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone ever take a look at NutritionFacts.org or listen to any of the video's by Michael Greger?
He's got actual fact based proof of dozens of people with all different types of cancers in all different stages, halting it, putting it in remission and often times reversing it. All through diet. Take a look when you get a chance. Really interesting stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join