It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 ounce of Carrot Juice per day to cure Cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I recently became aware of this cure for cancer recently while researching for a friend. Very simple and effective.

You just juice 5 pounds of carrots per day (organic 3 dollars available at Sprouts) and drink the juice. You need a juicer efficient with carrots to get 40 ounces. If you get less than 40 ounces your juicer isn't efficient enough and you will have to get more carrots.

What's so good about this cure is that it works on all different types of cancer. Tumors Just slowly get smaller over time until they disappear! Then you continue drinking the juice for another few months to make sure before you cut down or stop drinking the juice.

Cancer is over

Steps to cure

This Woman Juiced 5 Pounds of Carrots Daily for 8 Months. Here’s What Happened to Her Tumors!
edit on 8-1-2017 by Doctor Smith because: Grammer

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I recently became aware of this cure for cancer recently while researching for a friend. Very simple and effective.

You just juice 5 pounds of carrots per day (organic 3 dollars available at Sprouts) and drink the juice. You need a juicer efficient with carrots to get 40 ounces. If you get less than 40 ounces your juicer isn't efficient enough and you will have to get more carrots.

What's so good about this cure is that it works on all different types of cancer. Tumors Just slowly get smaller over time until they disappear! Then you continue drinking the juice for another few months to make sure before you cut down or stop drinking the juice.
Cancer is over

Steps to cure

This Woman Juiced 5 Pounds of Carrots Daily for 8 Months. Here’s What Happened to Her Tumors!

Nature has all the answers!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Cancer is over

It actually does two things.... It PH balances you and it gives your body enough enzymes to fight the cancer itself. My wife has Leiomyosarcoma... a rare cancer that's pretty much fatal and conventional therapies just make it worse. A part of what she did was carrot juice... pulped and then extracted for the enzymes. Look up Gerson Therapy for a better understanding of it... read the blue book.

She juiced 125 pounds of carrots a month for a year or so. She was given 6-12 months to live in 2011. She is currently helping people in our area with cancer alternatives. I don't agree that carrot juice is everything that helped her, but there have been people out there that have cured their cancer with just carrot juice. Ann Cameron is one example.

Just remember... doctors treat cancer. They don't cure it.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I drink Carrot juice almost every day. There have been times my skin begins to turn a shade of orange. I don't worry about it though. Its all good, except the cost

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I drink Carrot juice almost every day. There have been times my skin begins to turn a shade of orange. I don't worry about it though. Its all good, except the cost

Karatosis. My wife went to her oncologist and she had to give her a clean bill of health on her stage 4 cancer. The Doctor complained that she had "advanced karatosis."

Like that's life-threatening? As opposed to stage 4 cancer?... LOL

I have wondered if Trump is big on carrot juicing though....

edit on 0Sun, 08 Jan 2017 00:54:05 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-01-08T00:54:05-06:00amSundayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hmmmmm interesting.......

Thanks for the thread. I shall be looking more into this and more.
Will now star and flag you

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

It actually does two things.... It PH balances you and it gives your body enough enzymes to fight the cancer itself

It does more than just 2 things. It has more than one chemicals that rids the body of cancer. Carrots are root vegetables and have other chemicals to keep them from rotting. A steady dose of carrot juice will kill off just about anything in your lower intestine (which is suppose to be sterile). It also kills fungus, yeast which some say is one of the main causes of cancer.

Good for your skin, rejuvenates tissues to name a few more benefits.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't know Brother You decide

Here is me

Theres my boy Jasper
You decide
I will accept your opinion

edit on 8-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The trick is finding the answer before death.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

It actually does two things.... It PH balances you and it gives your body enough enzymes to fight the cancer itself

It does more than just 2 things. It has more than one chemicals that rids the body of cancer. Carrots are root vegetables and have other chemicals to keep them from rotting. A steady dose of carrot juice will kill off just about anything in your lower intestine (which is suppose to be sterile). It also kills fungus, yeast which some say is one of the main causes of cancer.

Good for your skin, rejuvenates tissues to name a few more benefits.

I mentioned the two things that, in my opinion, fight cancer. PH balancing is the root of it... making your body a place that tumors can't live in.

It does do a lot of other things too, I agree.

Also keep in mind that if you are juicing carrots, for the love of God use organics. Non-organic carrots, because they are root vegetables, are collectors for all the pesticides that are sprayed on the tops. So they are pretty much not fit for human consumption.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I dunno... we're on ATS so you possibly might be an alien.

You're both looking good!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If am, It is watered down. Maybe 1 20th of one percent I hope

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
As you know Tesla had Russian Blood, and so does my family. My nephew builds the upper stages of the Tesla rockets
12 hours a day in the upper stage......

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"40 ounce of Carrot Juice per day to cure Cancer"

In such a story, which kind(s) of cancer something may or may not treat are the real story.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Be careful. You can overdose on vitamin a. Now, carrots don't actually contain vit a, but beta carotene is converted to vit a in the body. And u cannot expell vit a through urine like vit c. So it builds up in ur body. Symptoms of vit a overdose can mimicked schizophrenia.

"Chronic toxicity occurs when large amounts of vitamin A build up in the body over a long period of time. Symptoms include visual changes, bone pain, and skin changes. Chronic toxicity can lead to liver damage and increased pressure on the brain."

Now, I know carrots are great for u, but u can overdo anything. I personally knew someone who all of a sudden started having hallucinations and paranoid delusions. We thought she might be schizophrenic. But, she just literally od'd on a buildup of vit a from way too many multi vitamins and strawberrries. Thankfully it was only temporary and she recovered.
edit on 8-1-2017 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ahh yes ... the oompah loompah protocol !

Beta carotine equals orange skin tone when eaten in excess .

Is there a study you can link where one size fits all ?

Or maybe this is effective in a minority of patients ofwhich certaian factors may be necessary?

More stupid ideas giving false hope ...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Carrots cannot cure cancer .

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Cancer is over

Steps to cure

No.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SheepDipped

Carrots and Tomatoes are considered Night Shade Varieties. And Tomatoes weren't acceptable food in the US until the min 1800's.

There's not much solid evidence that Tomatoes cause or worsen arthritis symptoms but, there are a whole lot of people who claim that they do.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That's that little one solved then cheers OP.

Who would have thought after all this time that carrots would be the answer.

Negative, you're posting utter rubbish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join