It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday Night Live Reruns Roasting Trump about the Election Rigging

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So SNL is showing reruns from 10-22-16 about Trump complaining the Elections were rigged they had some good material but the funny part is Jokes on them now that Hillary lost the Dems are complaining that it was rigged shocking right? Being in the Future now makes that episode of SNL a whole lot funnier considering how much B--itching the Dems have been doing since losing the election.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I was just flipping channels and noticed that when I landed on SNL it was a rerun from October.

Oh how funny it is, joke is on them.

It's also important to remember that Kate McKinnon has probably been expecting to have a solid job for the next four years, playing Hillary on SNL.

She's lucky that she's blonde and white enough to play Kelly Anne Conway. Ha.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Poor people and rich people will love it. I'm tellin you, those two classes never had so much in common, is that not somethin?

Build the walll
edit on 8-1-2017 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2017 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Don't you remember? The Russians (supposedly) leaked evidence the DNC colluded to oust Bernie and also proped up Trump with the help of CNN.

So get mad at Trump and Russia.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Well, he he was right. The elections were rigged. But then again he knew because he and his pals rigged them.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Well, he he was right. The elections were rigged. But then again he knew because he and his pals rigged them.

Well he certainly didn't give Hillary the debate questions in Advance in order to "prepare" for them....

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The clowns (my new favorite word) who write for, and act on, Saturday Night Live actually believed that boring, sickly, post-menopausal smoking-voiced Hillary was going to win the Presidency...and that their Trump insulting skits, were going to be seen as a contributing factor to Hillary's coronation.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

They are both awful, only one is President-Elect and only one is trying to blow-off a foreign power interfering with our election.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Demonizing Trump and the Russians is a last ditch and desperate attempt to make something, anything, happen that will provide grounds for the imposition of a emergency rule, the retention of Oboma in the main mans job and or perhaps clintion to be put into the main job.

Of course, I take it you are fully aware that all this will cease immediately Trump is inaugurated on the 20 January, arnt you?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What dems are saying it was rigged again. I must have missed that. Of course I get my news from those stupid main stream news agencies so it's not surprising I missed this alt right claim .
Where was that published so I can see it myself.

Alex Jones? Breitbart? Before it's News? World News?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The reruns are part of the psy-ops to have people still believe the Democrat propaganda.

Remember it's NBC.

The reruns are also part of a set-up for new shows coming later.

top topics

join