It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico in meltdown?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Box jellyfish?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

why are we not a govt think tank yet?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Here's another posted by real news on Facebook. vwww.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Bullsharks would also do well. We could arm everyone with nail guns for protection and to help build the trump legacy. It would be a twofer
edit on 8-1-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

We are but they are getting it for free lol.

Apparently in Mexico city airport their are soldiers everywhere with real guns .Well Carlos Slim wont be happy because the CIA will be upset he cant protect their operatives, what's the betting he's gonna cause a coup "South of the border down Mexico way" That coc aine gotta flow .vwww.youtube.com...

edit on 8-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The Mexican government deregulated gas prices and the price of gas jumped 20% in one weekend. The current president of Mexico (not Fox) is buddies with the gas company. The gas company didn't want to take a pay cut so they got their buddy to deregulate the gas so they can hike the price up. The Mexican people are pissed off and started protesting. Which lead to riots and looting. Protests are targeting the gas stations shutting them down and quite effectively hurting the gas companies bottom line. It's effecting atleast 5 states now. The army has been called out to clear up the riots but they are still protesting strong.

What's happening in Mexico has nothing to do with Trump, the wall or any of the companies leaving or not building factories there. "what's happening" in Mexico is the fault of their corrupt government trying make their people play more money than they should.
edit on 8-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

Link on President Niece's response to the gas riots www.businessinsider.com...
edit on 8-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The Belin wall created 000,000, of jobs didi't it and it worked?

If it worked once it'll work a second time.

But hang on. I just thought of something1 The Berlin wall got knocked over in the fullness of time! gee wiz. But anyway silly fools some profits and jobs in the immediate term is all thats important isn't it?.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Yup, he can hire Mexico to build the wall, then stiff them with the bill..ergo Mexico pays for the wall..everybody wins

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Why not a moat and a wall? I kind of want sentry towers with automated .50cals every mile as well. Just in case, with drones that charge with solar.
a reply to: Snarl
I will take that $150 thank you.

a reply to: grey580
a reply to: watchitburn
ok sure, lets bring those too.

The jellyfish and hippos and everything else need some more research.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is f'ing wonderful news. My wife just happens to be in Mexico until Thursday. Hopefully things won't get too out of hand over the next couple of days

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

your thought processes are totally inconsistent. First you say a wall would be ineffective....then in your next post you say Mexico is controlled by blood thirsty cabals of drug/weapon/human trafficking kingpins????

sounds like the PERFECT reason to have a wall.

And before i hear all the yes buts......yes....they could dig tunnels......uh huh.....so let them. It will STILL make it way harder to cross the border that is currently wide open in many areas......AND it will force them to use fewer routes over the border which we will eventually discover and shut down.

So...a wall is still the best idea going. oh, unless you LIKE having those bloodthirst kingpins having easier access to our country.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If things get bad in Mexico, all of you libs and conservatives will pray for a quickly built wall as there would be a silent invasion, an exodus of millions, from Mexico that would throw the US into chaos from which it would never recover. You may think the EU is having problems, just wait.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

A wall is silly. But everyone seems to be excited about it
.who am i to ruin the mood?
I like a moat because it is difficult to dig under

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: grey580

A moat... Shark with lasers..

What could go wrong?

literally nothing

Amatuers. Im a DMZ kind of guy myself. Land mines...unexploded ordinance.... bard wire...automated turrets. But if we have to have a moat....dig down and make it a lave filled one.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

i personally think a wall is silly and ineffective.

im a moat kinda guy

I'll see your moat and raise you a hundred snipers and a $150 bounty on left ears.

With inflation, that just about the $20.00 per Indian male scalp paid by the wild west store owners.....

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: grey580

A moat... Shark with lasers..

What could go wrong?

literally nothing

Amatuers. Im a DMZ kind of guy myself. Land mines...unexploded ordinance.... bard wire...automated turrets. But if we have to have a moat....dig down and make it a lave filled one.

Don't forget the Punjie sticks...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's hope the people of Mexico overthrow their corrupt government and do it in such a way it it inspires many more countries to rid their corruption.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I foresee large scale U.S. National Guard and active duty military on the Mexico border in 2017.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Please to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join