It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat consumption ban is mandatory - necessary temperatures to eliminate BSE pathogens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: supermilkman
Yeah, I like processed foods. I think GMO's are good.

Did you notice that the picture I posted shows food that is vacuum sealed? Ever heard of space sticks?

Protein bars were actually invisioned by astronauts. 50 grams of protein is considered 100% daily value. Two or so protein bars is enough protein for your body to function. If I wanted to eat other foods I could too.

I still think we over-eat. That's just my opinion. If you want to be a tub of fat then that's on you. Also people find over-eating unnattractive. It makes you look desperate.

GMOs and processed are two different kinds. I'm ok with GMOs but I personally don't like processed food. I like natural things. I like cooking from scratch knowing fully what I'm using and eating. I don't enjoy eating protein bars, I rather get my proteins from fresh produce.

I also think we over eat but that's got nothing to do with banning meat. I think food is one of the pleasures of life but that doesn't mean eating until you become morbidly obese. In fact, countries that have a love affair with food (like Italy for example) have a very healthy population and less obesity than countries with lots of processed food.

The meat supply is spreading infections. You're being selfish by putting others at risk.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

It may just be a fungus.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The meat supply is spreading infections.

Wrong. Poor hygiene spreads infection. You can get salmonella from vegetables and fruits too. Salmonella and E.Coli live in animals intestinal tracts, so as long as they are animals on the planet we are at risk of eating infected produce. Are you suggesting we kill all the animals on Earth to rid of such bacteria?

You're being selfish by putting others at risk.

So when people disagree with you they are either selfish or they don't understand microbiology?

You come off as a spoiled arrogant child.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
OP has tried pushing this agenda in a couple threads now. It's just nonsense vegan propaganda.

Humans are perfectly adapted to eat meat and vegetables. We are at our most healthy when consuming a balanced diet.

Speak for yourself. I was at my healthiest on a simple, near-vegan diet with superfoods, and running 60 miles a week. I could never have done that eating meat. My joints and energy were never up to it as a meat-eater. Going back to eating meat was unavoidable in my case, as it is simply the best way to stay healthy when eating a proper vegan and organic diet gets too expensive (and it easily can, if you're poor in America and not on the West Coast). But whenever I can afford it, I eat all organic and near-vegan, and I feel amazingly well. It's twice as expensive as eating store-bought, non-organic meat for survival, where I live.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

It may just be a fungus.

Yes, I've talked about this stuff before. Good is healthy. Bad is unhealthy.

Simoncini realized that all cancers acted the same way no matter where they were in the body or what form they took. There had to be a common denominator. He also observed that the cancer 'lumps' were always white.

What else is white? Candida.

So yeah, if you build up too much fatty cells in your internal body it becomes a breeding ground to these types of things.
edit on 8-1-2017 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

It's all tied into the circadian rhythm.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The meat supply is spreading infections.

Wrong. Poor hygiene spreads infection. You can get salmonella from vegetables and fruits too. Salmonella and E.Coli live in animals intestinal tracts, so as long as they are animals on the planet we are at risk of eating infected produce. Are you suggesting we kill all the animals on Earth to rid of such bacteria?

You're being selfish by putting others at risk.

So when people disagree with you they are either selfish or they don't understand microbiology?

You come off as a spoiled arrogant child.

I've posted reports of confirmed infections and deaths due to meat product by the CDC. I'm sure they have a better understanding of these types of things. The government even has advisory panels to persuade people to cut back on meat or use alternatives.

I have also given recommendations for synthetic meat and plant-protein which can serve as a substitute.

I'm not being arrogant, I'm being grounded with science.

If you're not willing to stop eating meat then that's your choice. Eitherway there is always going to be a cyclic routine of infections and hospitalizations because don't want to learn.

Trying to convince you guys to stop eating meat is like trying to tell a druggie to put down the drugs.

"Derp derp, it helps me with my glaucoma *cough cough*"

"Nah man it opens your mind." (sees straight F's on their school report - that is even if they do go to school)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Yes correct. The human body is a breeding ground for bacteria, and as we know already, meat upon rotting inside your living corpse will wreak havoc. I'm a bit surprised people don't think about that too much. It's logical. The problem here is the food we're being force fed. I say force fed because the average joe can't afford organic food, and even then, you can't be guaranteed that it's 100% Organic.

People have huge candida problems these days because of Bread and Wheat, not fit for Horses (which by the way kills them) the wheat was changed it used to be much longer on the stalk, now it's been shortened in the past 50 yrs. It's not edible and shouldn't, like Milk, be consumed by Humans.

So, people will continue to eat drink and be merry until it catches up with them in old age, and they look and feel like crap. By then it will be too late.

Arthritis is preventable. Liquid Magnesium with the right amount of Calcium added (not milk) strengthens the human bone structure, and bones in general.

Men who have too much Iron in their blood can't get rid of it unless they consume Silver in the form of Colloidal Silver, or Donate their Blood.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

For those who don't know what that is.

Circadian rhythm A circadian rhythm is any biological process that displays an endogenous, entrainable oscillation of about 24 hours. These 24-hour rhythms are driven by a circadian clock, and they have been widely observed in plants, animals, fungi, and cyanobacteria.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

You need temperatures as high as 700-1000 degrees celsius to get rid of the disease-causing prions.

It's sad on how we would have to get rid of these pathogens but it's a necessary evil.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Although this will be impossible to pull off due to humans not wanting to give up eating meat there are legitimate health risks people need to consider:

1. Recalls happen all the time and the USDA/FDA routinely reports allergens, bad batches, and contamination in our food supply.

1) Humans are omnivorous, we get/need some nutrition from meat.
We can survive completely on an all meat diet! No other food can so support our lives.
2) I found more bad biotics showing up on lettuce and other industrial garden veggies, then on meats.

Veggies to blame for majority of foodborne illnesses

www.cnn.com...

47 million pounds of meat and poultry products caught in big veggie recall

www.foodsafetynews.com...

When eating your veggies isn't good for you
Pathogens, hygiene problems, allergens, inaccurate ingredient labelling plague veggie burgers and dogs

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: c2oden

They do say in the tropics never eat uncooked food.

Here's a video of Africans eating bushmeat then getting infected with viruses. All because it's a part of their "tradition."

We are not eating bushmeat milkman.

I'm giving an example on how one's "culture" can be dangerous. By the way, bush meat is transported all over the world into other countries, including the states. Some think it's a delicacy.

Anyways I already posted a few times that you need temperatures as high as 700-1000 degrees celsius to eliminate transmission of pathogens. Our normal cooking temperatures are not hot enough.

Did you really say 700-1000C?! laughable, meat would be a charcoal crisp at that temp. Bronze melts at 950 deg C.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I've posted reports of confirmed infections and deaths due to meat product by the CDC. I'm sure they have a better understanding of these types of things.

The CDC is also confirming Salmonella can be found in fruits and vegetables:

Salmonella can be found in a variety of foods including ground meat, fruits, vegetables

There have been cases of Salmonella infections caused by infected spinach and salads.

The government even has advisory panels to persuade people to cut back on meat or use alternatives.

Really? The government is suggesting to cut back on meat or use alternatives to stop salmonella or E. Coli?
Please post the link.

As long as there are live animals on the planet, we'll never be free from the risk, whether we eat meat or not.

I'm not being arrogant, I'm being grounded with science.
(sees straight F's on their school report.)

I have a degree in medical sciences and I know you are wrong. Vegans can get Salmonella from infected salad. How difficult is it to understand?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
A snippet about PROTEIN.

There is protein in fruits, vegetables, everything. In fact, if you consumed a diet entirely of fruits and leafy greens, you'd easily get 10% protein in your diet, and have absolutely no amino acid deficiencies. Goji berries, for example, actually contain 18 amino acids, including all 8 "essential amino acids" for human health. Many people find they need to eat meat for B12, zinc, essential fatty acids, and/or iron. But you absolutely don't need animal foods to get enough protein.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Anyways, I don't know what the big deal is that's got peoples ego's out of joint about what to and not to eat.

Eat whatever you like, and then painfully die from it later if you really want to. People complain too much.

Seriously, I'm glad I don't eat much meat, and chicken is the hardest to process through the human body.

I would suggest each of you do your research and come to your own conclusions. Everyone is different. If it works for you great, if not, then Dont Eat It.

End of Problem.

On a Side Note:

Meat, due to it's near impossible means of expulsion particularily on some if not most A blood types (plant eaters), as well as some B and O types particularily later in life, will age your ass quickly. So, if you want to age slower, eat less, drink more (water + Himalayan sea salt) and you will look and feel 1000% better and live longer.

Sugar is another killer, it ages you in many ways, bones are one of them. So one has to ask the question, Why the hell do they put sugar and (Soy another killer, fermented) into almost everything you eat?

That's another story for another time.

edit on 8-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Did you really say 700-1000C?! laughable, meat would be a charcoal crisp at that temp. Bronze melts at 950 deg C.

Another laughable lie by the OP. The CDC recommends cooking meat at 165 Farenheit or 74 degrees Celsius.

EDIT: see the CDC link in my reply above.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: c2oden

They do say in the tropics never eat uncooked food.

Here's a video of Africans eating bushmeat then getting infected with viruses. All because it's a part of their "tradition."

We are not eating bushmeat milkman.

I'm giving an example on how one's "culture" can be dangerous. By the way, bush meat is transported all over the world into other countries, including the states. Some think it's a delicacy.

Anyways I already posted a few times that you need temperatures as high as 700-1000 degrees celsius to eliminate transmission of pathogens. Our normal cooking temperatures are not hot enough.

It's too eliminate the pathogens, not to eat the meat.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Another laughable lie by the OP. The CDC recommends cooking meat at 165 Farenheit or 74 degrees Celsius.

EDIT: see the CDC link in my reply above.

CDC also reports infections and deaths due to outbreaks.

I'm giving an update that the cooking temperatures are not hot enough to destroy these harmful prions. They never were.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

You know what diet I find works well with me?

Water, orange juice, oats, protein paste, multivitamins.

Less is more.

Sometimes I pig out but then I feel gross when doing that.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I never said you couldn't get infected from vegetables. A few of my posts talks about outbreaks from leafy greens.

And if you really understood the science then you'd know I'm right.

The truth is you like eating meat so you can't handle the reality that it's actually life threatening.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join