It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat consumption ban is mandatory - necessary temperatures to eliminate BSE pathogens

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

BB is probably better but I'm not that picky.

Thread aside ...

You should be their stuff is LOADED w sugars.

I use isolates w no more than 1 sugar per serving.....if you want some recommendations let me know

The stuff I got is whey protein isolate and I bought it at Target. Two scoops (which has 50 grams of protein) only has 3 grams of sugar.

What I use right now is Vanilla Almond Milk , mixed with Dymatize whey iso, less than one sugar......Tastes like Strawberry Nestle mix from when i was a kid

soooooo gooooood

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hold on here's a nutrition fact list. The one I got is on the right.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Then again you can't always trust labels. There's probably a bunch of unreported sugar molecules.
edit on 10-1-2017 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Well this stuff has 1gram of sugar for one scoop.

I don't know it gets the job done. It's like hydromel.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Wait, not hydromel, elemental shakes. NASA astronauts use elemental shakes. They also invented space food sticks.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Well this stuff has 1gram of sugar for one scoop.

I don't know it gets the job done. It's like hydromel.

Muscle milk is actually not bad, its protein/casein blend ....calories look good and so does the sugar content.....Nice choice...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

NASA elemental shakes
absorbplus.com...

Elemental shakes were first developed by NASA as an efficient way to feed astronauts. Since then, the medical community has used these incredible shakes to help patients with various diseases stay nourished. - AbsorbPlus

Space food sticks
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Space Food Sticks are snacks created for the Pillsbury Company in the late 1960s by the company's chief food technologist, Howard Bauman. Bauman was instrumental later in establishing the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points regulations used for food safety.

Bauman and his team were instrumental in creating the first solid food consumed by a NASA astronaut: small food cubes eaten by Scott Carpenter on board Aurora 7 in 1962. - wikipedia

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Yeah it gets the job done.

Here's something to think about: 30 minutes of cardio at 5.5 mph burns about 300-400 calories (depending on your metabolism of course.) Two scoops of this protein powder has 320 calories.

That should give you an idea that we consume way more calories than we need. Many think they're losing weight but most really don't burn as many calories as they think do. We actually eat too much and many don't exercise to actually burn off excess calories.

These people then end up getting hypoactive diseases like cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Then they go to the doctor where they prescribe medicine (which really isn't helping them.) They ultimately strain the medical field because of bad lifestyle choices.

Japan, on the other hand, has a metabo law for weight limits to prevent these diseases from happening. They nip health problems from the root, not replace an old bandaid with another bandaid.

edit on 10-1-2017 by supermilkman because: forgot to add diabetes

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

It won't.

Do you want This to happen to You?

You're comparing humans to roundworm? Last time I checked roundworms don't know how to write a song, build a house, write computer programs, fly into space etc.

All they do is infect it's host and can be life threatening.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

It may just be a fungus.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Yes, I've talked about this stuff before. Good is healthy. Bad is unhealthy.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Simoncini realized that all cancers acted the same way no matter where they were in the body or what form they took. There had to be a common denominator. He also observed that the cancer 'lumps' were always white.

What else is white? Candida.

So yeah, if you build up too much fatty cells in your internal body it becomes a breeding ground to these types of things.

Candida comes from over-consumption of SUGAR - NOT FAT.

Swing and a miss!

p.s. It also makes your butt itch

Candida thrives off sugar. There's nothing wrong with some fat but too much cholestrol becomes a breeding ground for fungi. Sugar and fat is interchangeably related. Eating too much sugar makes you fat. Too many fatty lipids and soon you'll start growing cysts.

Same thing with your tongue. If you don't brush your tongue it also builds up candida. It's like yeast.

Once again, good is healthy, bad is unhealthy.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

A snippet about PROTEIN.

There is protein in fruits, vegetables, everything. In fact, if you consumed a diet entirely of fruits and leafy greens, you'd easily get 10% protein in your diet, and have absolutely no amino acid deficiencies. Goji berries, for example, actually contain 18 amino acids, including all 8 "essential amino acids" for human health. Many people find they need to eat meat for B12, zinc, essential fatty acids, and/or iron. But you absolutely don't need animal foods to get enough protein.

True, but plant protein really isn't as good for you as animal protein.

For example, humans need way more than 8 essential amino acids, can't remember exactly how many we need, think it's 21? So plant protein will NEVER have the correct protein profile, although you could probably hit them all with enough variety in veggies. But to compare, chicken eggs have every single one of the correct amino acids, no more or less, than a human needs, in the almost perfect ratio.

Also, to get enough protein from leaves you would be eating a LOT of leaves.

This isn't directed at you personally, but....

I alwys get this feeling that vegans only seem to care about chickens, cows and pigs. What about all vast array of life that needs to be displaced or killed in order for us to strip out acres of land for growing ONE crop like potatoes, corn or wheat. How about all those insects, birds and reptiles that have had their habitats destroyed.

Cows can co-exist with nature (if farmed properly) and not only do they turn GRASS into some of the most nutritious FOOD known to man, they also improve the land around them whilst they're at it and lock up atmospheric carbon into the soil.

We can replace livestock consumption with synthetic meat made from animal stem cells.

You can get amino acids and minerals from multi-vitamins and even protein drinks.

This Muscle Milk Pro Series 50 has all of the necessary essential and non-essential amino acids:

Essential Amino Acids: BCAA's L-Isoleucine (2,575mg), L-Leucine (4,780mg), L-Valine (3,055mg)

L-Tryptophan (680mg), L-Lysine (3,885mg), L-Threonine (1,960mg), L-Phenylalanine (2,325mg), L-Histidine (1,300mg), L-Methionine (1,190mg)

Non-essential Amino Acids: L-Alanine (1,590mg), L-Arginine (1,475mg), L-gylcine (890mg), L-Aspartic Acid (3,615mg), L-Glutamine and Precursors 10,080mg), L-Cysteine (790mg), L-Tyrosine (2,345mg), L-Proline (4,880mg), L-Serine (2,585 mg)

You only need about 9 of the 20 or so amino acids
healthyeating.sfgate.com...

Essential Amino Acids. Of the 20 amino acids in your body's proteins, nine are essential to your diet because your cells cannot manufacture them: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan and valine... - SFGate

This protein powder has 18 out of the 20 or so amino acids. This protein powder meets most of your nutritional needs.

edit on 10-1-2017 by supermilkman because: typos

edit on 10-1-2017 by supermilkman because: updating

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You didn't answer my question ....

And please don't go there. I'm a personal trainer, I train everyone from housewives to BB competitors...

From needing to loose 100 lbs plus, to pre show prep, I'm quite confident I know how it works

What was the question?

And personal trainers are the most overrated profession of all time.

Also why don't you admit that many of your body builders are on steroids and purposely lie about it to pretend they're natural?

Lmao over rated? Tell that to my clients who have turned their life around and who I have taught to eat right and and master their own bodies. I doubt they would say it's over rated.

2nd. Lol none of them are on gear.....I take it you are from your posts

And 3rd your opinion means jack because you apparently have no idea what you are talking about

I do wish you well w the aliens.....

Now I'm going to go eat 8oz of blue rare angus

If someone needed somebody else to turn their lives around then that's weak. Many people exercise on their own free time and discipline themselves. One shouldn't need a coach.

It also doesn't take much to lose weight. Get on the treadmill and cut back on calories. Supplement your exercising by doing manual labor for a living as well.

And I never took steroids. I'm pretty average. I'm more into industry and studying than being in the gym all day.

Still, you and I both know body building and sports is rampant with steroids. They just don't talk about it because they want others to think they're natural.

Calories are basically meaningless. Macro is the important thing. You don't appear to know what you are talking about...

Eating meat is better for the environment too!!
Win-win!

Bodybuilding Woo
rationalwiki.org...

Bodybuilding is a field of endeavor filled with woo. Many bodybuilders don't understand science, and consider anecdotal evidence and personal recommendation good enough to try something out and then advocate it to others if they gained while on it.
Bodybuilders understand "no pain, no gain" and have no problem working hard. The trouble is how to work smart as well. - Woo

Broscience Woo
rationalwiki.org...

Broscience is a derogatory term for misconceptions and ideas of questionable scientific credibility, passed around among laymen by word-of-mouth as if factually true.

Most examples of broscience pertain to biology, fitness and sports, and it most often circulates in fitness, athletic and bodybuilding circles, where many people want to know how to most effectively work out but are either ignorant of or do not fully understand the actual science.

In general, such beliefs rely on anecdotal evidence and gain their popularity more from if the speaker even lifts than from proof or references.- Woo

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: jappee
Did you really say 700-1000C?! laughable, meat would be a charcoal crisp at that temp. Bronze melts at 950 deg C.

Another laughable lie by the OP. The CDC recommends cooking meat at 165 Farenheit or 74 degrees Celsius.

EDIT: see the CDC link in my reply above.

CDC also reports infections and deaths due to outbreaks.

I'm giving an update that the cooking temperatures are not hot enough to destroy these harmful prions. They never were.

You do realise that outbreaks of prion bourne diseases are exceedingly rare? We had an outbreak of mad cow disease in the UK when I was younger, could be a ticking time bomb...

But that was due to terrible practises like feeding cow brains to cows...

Prions exist in the brain. Don't eat cow brain, or any cow that has eaten cow brain.

It's very rare though...

BSE's have incubation periods up to years. Our livestock eats meat meal (which is the remains of other livestock.)

You're already eating parts of the animal that the label doesn't tell you about. Much of your meat product actually has ground up penises, bone, eyes etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

What is in meat meal?
www.dogfoodproject.com...

Poultry meal is the dry rendered product from a combination of clean flesh and skin with or without accompanying bone, derived from the parts of whole carcasses of poultry or a combination thereof, exclusive of feathers, heads, feet, and entrails.It shall be suitable for use in animal food.. - Dog Food Project

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

More about meat meal
archive.onearth.org...

Aside from the fact that we’re feeding our cows chicken crap, this practice is worrisome because both the excrement and uneaten pellets of chicken chow found in poultry litter can contain beef protein, including ground-up meat and bone meal. Which means—if you can follow the gruesome flow chart here—that cows could be, indirectly, eating each other.

As the U.S. Department of Agriculture has made quite clear, cows really, really shouldn’t be doing that. Meat and bone meal containing infected bovine protein, the USDA says, is the chief culprit behind the spread of mad cow disease. (The closely related illness in humans is called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.) - One Earth

Cows being fed poultry litter
archive.onearth.org...

The practice in question is feeding what’s known as “poultry litter” to farmed cattle.

Poultry litter is the agriculture industry’s term for the detritus that gets scooped off the floors of chicken cages and broiler houses. It’s mainly a combination of feces, feathers, and uneaten chicken feed, but in addition, a typical sample of poultry litter might also contain antibiotics, heavy metals, disease-causing bacteria, and even bits of dead rodents, according to Consumers Union (the policy and action arm of the nonprofit that publishes Consumer Reports)...

In 1967, the FDA declared that poultry litter could be classified as an “adulterated” form of livestock feed, a designation that effectively prohibited its interstate shipment and greatly curbed its use for such purposes. But in 1980, at the dawning of Reagan-era deregulation, the agency stopped policing its use and ceded the issue of how to handle poultry litter to state agricultural agencies.

Those agencies, alas, haven’t done a very good job of regulating it since then. According to a survey conducted by the Food Animal Concerns Trust, a Chicago-based organization that advocates for the welfare of farm animals, 21 of 32 responding state agencies reported that they neither monitored nor maintained any data on the amount of poultry litter being used as cattle feed in their jurisdictions. The FDA has estimated that between 1 million and 2 million tons of it are fed to U.S. cattle every year.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner
Meat and bone meal
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Meat and bone meal (MBM) is a product of the rendering industry. It is typically about 48–52% protein, 33–35% ash, 8–12% fat, and 4–7% moisture. It is primarily used in the formulation of animal feed to improve the amino acid profile of the feed. Feeding of MBM to cattle is thought to have been responsible for the spread of BSE (mad cow disease). In most parts of the world, MBM is no longer allowed in feed for ruminant animals. However, MBM is still used to feed monogastric animals. It is widely used in the United States as a low-cost meat in dog food and cat food. - Wikipedia[1]

Picture of MBM

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyonedies
I am an animal lover.

I love to eat them

Jokes aside...it is quite scary..i took lots of raw fish (japanese sashimi) + wasabi.
Take lots of pre/pro-biotics!
Any inflammation of your body will lower your immune system.

People get parasites all the time from sushi. This is why I keep saying this traditional nonsense is dangerous.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You have the luxury of being picky with your food because you live in a developed country. If you were living in war torn one and you were starving, you wouldn't think twice about eating anything, even sewer rats. Our most basic instinct is survival, at any cost and any way possible.

What's your point? These people still get infected. Wild animals get infected all the time from eating other wild life. Living in poverty doesn't keep you exempt from infestations.

And Agenda 21 is asking for redistribution of wealth, sustainable development, and updating/restructuring the world's grid. Agenda 21's goal is to bring under-developed countries to developed nation status. Redistribution of wealth is necessary to pull this off.

Parasites have always existed and if our ancestors (with their poorer hygiene and less knowledge about cooking methods) never died in the millions, then we are probably alright.

Indigenous cultures routinely die from infections. It happened with our ancestors just like it is happening now in certain parts of the world. I'll give you a few cases of major outbreaks that has happened in the past.

The black death had nothing to do with eating meat: it was transmitted by flea bites. Rats had fleas, fleas were infected with bacteria. Fleas were starving and looked for human sources of blood, infecting them in the process.

Nothing to do with your OP.

It's tied into the circadian rhythm. It ties in with everything.

Yes, pandemics happen all the time but avoiding meat is not going to stop them.

Wrong, I have posted sufficient evidence proving that livestock consumption is dangerous. You either haven't completely read my thread or are purposely ignoring information that is unpleasant to you.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Read this article about Native American diseases and epidemics
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Risk factors for indigenous campylobacteria infection: a …(Studhal cited by 209)
scholar.google.com...://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2869598/pdf/11117949.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm3pFYb-9h5wzfIar A3FJn-evqd1XQ&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

Brucella abortus infection in indigenous Korean dogs. (Baek cited by 59)
scholar.google.com...://www.researchgate.net/profile/Chang_Hyun_Kim2/publication/9005654_Brucella_abortus_infection_in_indig enous_Korean_dogs/links/0046352e94025c356c000000.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm1M_iLCJcq32fEe2eeHvjhqNC4SkQ&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

… , and human papillomavirus infection in indigenous …(Bowden cited by 126)
scholar.google.com...://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1758254/pdf/v075p00431.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm1Fh9jOzF9rdg4 H2QmkROZLa9zsdA&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join