It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat consumption ban is mandatory - necessary temperatures to eliminate BSE pathogens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: supermilkman

It may just be a fungus.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Yes, I've talked about this stuff before. Good is healthy. Bad is unhealthy.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Simoncini realized that all cancers acted the same way no matter where they were in the body or what form they took. There had to be a common denominator. He also observed that the cancer 'lumps' were always white.

What else is white? Candida.

So yeah, if you build up too much fatty cells in your internal body it becomes a breeding ground to these types of things.

Candida comes from over-consumption of SUGAR - NOT FAT.

Swing and a miss!

p.s. It also makes your butt itch

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
A snippet about PROTEIN.

There is protein in fruits, vegetables, everything. In fact, if you consumed a diet entirely of fruits and leafy greens, you'd easily get 10% protein in your diet, and have absolutely no amino acid deficiencies. Goji berries, for example, actually contain 18 amino acids, including all 8 "essential amino acids" for human health. Many people find they need to eat meat for B12, zinc, essential fatty acids, and/or iron. But you absolutely don't need animal foods to get enough protein.

True, but plant protein really isn't as good for you as animal protein.

For example, humans need way more than 8 essential amino acids, can't remember exactly how many we need, think it's 21? So plant protein will NEVER have the correct protein profile, although you could probably hit them all with enough variety in veggies. But to compare, chicken eggs have every single one of the correct amino acids, no more or less, than a human needs, in the almost perfect ratio.

Also, to get enough protein from leaves you would be eating a LOT of leaves.

This isn't directed at you personally, but....

I alwys get this feeling that vegans only seem to care about chickens, cows and pigs. What about all vast array of life that needs to be displaced or killed in order for us to strip out acres of land for growing ONE crop like potatoes, corn or wheat. How about all those insects, birds and reptiles that have had their habitats destroyed.

Cows can co-exist with nature (if farmed properly) and not only do they turn GRASS into some of the most nutritious FOOD known to man, they also improve the land around them whilst they're at it and lock up atmospheric carbon into the soil.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Although this will be impossible to pull off due to humans not wanting to give up eating meat there are legitimate health risks people need to consider...

I was at Fogo De Chao yesterday. I must've eaten a farm's worth of meat. Gotta love those Brazilian rodizios! Have some churrasco and call me in the morning.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Sparkitekt because: Can't figure it out

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: jappee
Did you really say 700-1000C?! laughable, meat would be a charcoal crisp at that temp. Bronze melts at 950 deg C.

Another laughable lie by the OP. The CDC recommends cooking meat at 165 Farenheit or 74 degrees Celsius.

EDIT: see the CDC link in my reply above.

CDC also reports infections and deaths due to outbreaks.

I'm giving an update that the cooking temperatures are not hot enough to destroy these harmful prions. They never were.

You do realise that outbreaks of prion bourne diseases are exceedingly rare? We had an outbreak of mad cow disease in the UK when I was younger, could be a ticking time bomb...

But that was due to terrible practises like feeding cow brains to cows...

Prions exist in the brain. Don't eat cow brain, or any cow that has eaten cow brain.

It's very rare though...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Enjoy your fried parasites with that burger

I suppose you must realise that all of these parasites ARE in fact killed at the temperature we cook meat, right?? The ONLY things that can survive that are prions...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Synthetic ground beef patty in petri dish

You have the luxury of being picky with your food because you live in a developed country. If you were living in war torn one and you were starving, you wouldn't think twice about eating anything, even sewer rats. Our most basic instinct is survival, at any cost and any way possible.

Parasites have always existed and if our ancestors (with their poorer hygiene and less knowledge about cooking methods) never died in the millions, then we are probably alright.

People die from pandemics all the time. Remember the black death? It killed millions. All because of a tiny oriental rat flea.

The black death had nothing to do with eating meat: it was transmitted by flea bites. Rats had fleas, fleas were infected with bacteria. Fleas were starving and looked for human sources of blood, infecting them in the process.

Nothing to do with your OP.

Yes, pandemics happen all the time but avoiding meat is not going to stop them.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Beef vindaloo would be my preference.

Anything that can live with that amount of chilli deserves life.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Two words. . .

Steak tartar.

*drops mic and walks off stage*

Six words: humans are on the aliens menu.

Six words: You read too much Steven Hawkings

Oh and I will never give up my meat!
edit on 9-1-2017 by Evilbunnie because: Can't spell

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm interested in your protein paste recipe. I like the idea of eating simply. I totally agree many people eat far too much and don't realize it. I also think we over do it on protein. We also don't need as much as we think. Personally, I do eat meat, but I try to stick mainly with the cow and pig we buy from local family farms.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've had e-coli twice. Once from spinach, and once from tomatoes. I've never once been sick from meat.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thank God our ancestors were omnivorous and allowed our brains to grow bigger from all the marrow and meat we hunted.
Not too many species of intelligent herbivores. Every animal including us that is reasonably smart eats meat.
I agree we over consume but I'd never support a ban.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

I'm interested in your protein paste recipe. I like the idea of eating simply. I totally agree many people eat far too much and don't realize it. I also think we over do it on protein. We also don't need as much as we think. Personally, I do eat meat, but I try to stick mainly with the cow and pig we buy from local family farms.

It's simple. Just get some protein powder from any grocery store or GNC. To prepare it you just mix some peanut butter and milk.

To make shakes all you need is the protein powder and mix water. That's the easiest way to make it. It's not tasty or anything but you get the nutrients that you need.

I agree that we eat too much.

As for meat I think livestock consumption needs to be banned and be replaced with synthetic meat made from animal stem cells.
edit on 10-1-2017 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

a reply to: DeadMoonJester

Enjoy your fried parasites with that burger

I suppose you must realise that all of these parasites ARE in fact killed at the temperature we cook meat, right?? The ONLY things that can survive that are prions...

I'm aware that cooking meat usually gets rid of the parasites (but not always.) Our cooking temperatures however are NOT hot enough to get rid of the BSE/TSE's found in meat.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I've had e-coli twice. Once from spinach, and once from tomatoes. I've never once been sick from meat.

Most foodborne illnesses from leafy greens stems from the water supply used to clean them.

I have given recommendations for ultra-pure water purification and vertical farming. Vertical farming would get rid of most of the contaminants found in vegetables. Better water treatment as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

It's simple. Just get some protein powder from any grocery store or GNC. To prepare it you just mix some peanut butter and milk.

To make shakes all you need is the protein powder and mix water. That's the easiest way to make it. It's not tasty or anything but you get the nutrients that you need.

I agree that we eat too much.

As for meat I think livestock consumption needs to be banned and be replaced with synthetic meat made from animal stem cells.

No don't go to GNC or just a grocery store...their products are absolute crap, over priced, full of sugar and artificial sweeteners , not to mention you'll want an isolate.

Go to BB.com or your local nutrition store other than GNC and get a much better product for much less

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
Thank God our ancestors were omnivorous and allowed our brains to grow bigger from all the marrow and meat we hunted.
Not too many species of intelligent herbivores. Every animal including us that is reasonably smart eats meat.
I agree we over consume but I'd never support a ban.

Did you not see the video of African bushmeat? Even today you can see tribal cultures routinely being infected from eating wild animal meat.

It happened in ancient cultures and it happens today in under-developed countries. Especially indigenous cultures.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

BB is probably better but I'm not that picky.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Forgot to add that in-door vertical farming is better for vegetables than outdoor farming. Vertical farming has a more controlled environment. It's temperature regulated and isn't exposed to the elements. You can also grow produce 24/7 whereas traditional farming is seasonal. You will also not lose your crops from increment weather like traditional farming does.
edit on 10-1-2017 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Thread aside ...

You should be their stuff is LOADED w sugars.

I use isolates w no more than 1 sugar per serving.....if you want some recommendations let me know

edit on 1/10/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Thread aside ...

You should be their stuff is LOADED w sugars.

I use isolates w no more than 1 sugar per serving.....if you want some recommendations let me know

The stuff I got is whey protein isolate and I bought it at Target. Two scoops (which has 50 grams of protein) only has 3 grams of sugar.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join