It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns, Nazi Memorabilia Seized From Home of Man Accused of Harassing of Black Family

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well in this story we have a guy (I'm assuming white) throwing banana peels in his neighbors, who are black, drive way. This lead to a search warrant for racial vandalism. Then they found guns, black powder, and a German WW II era helmet with swastika. This guy, Robert Ivarson is a turd. And the DA called him a career criminal.
But does racial vandalism usually spur a search warrant? I hope there is more to this story or I got it wrong in my head, but It sounds like this guy got his house searched for "racial vandalism"?

The banana peel tossing, was seen as a racial vandalism. This lead to the search warrant. The search warrant lead to finding dozens of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo and also Nazi memorabilia, all seized. He is a career criminal according to the DA.

A search warrant at the Massachusetts home of a man accused of harassing a black family by tossing banana peels on their property resulted in the seizure of dozens of guns, thousands of rounds of ammo and Nazi memorabilia, according to officials.

Robert Ivarson, 49, of Lexington was arrested Saturday on several charges, including three counts of civil rights violations and one count of criminal harassment.

There were also large capacity feeding devices. I think they mean rifle magazines. And must be illegal there.

According to Middlesex District Attorney Marion Ryan, 50 pounds of black powder, 83 firearms, nearly 10,000 rounds of ammo and large-capacity feeding devices were seized from the home.

Additionally, authorities discovered a helmet with a swastika.

www.necn.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This lead to a search warrant for racial vandalism. Then they found guns, black powder, and a German WW II era helmet with swastika. This guy, Robert Ivarson is a turd. And the DA called him a career criminal.

He's the criminal, not the stuff in his house. See how they associate things with criminality, not the criminal?

Pretty funny imagining dude wearing helmet wth swastika running down the street with bunches of bananas.

Whose the monkey now?
edit on 7-1-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I kinda wish we put him in an island with the SJWs. Since the SJWs are looking for racists, this is the man they are looking for.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

All that is fun, but my question how does his house get searched for racial vandalism. Were they looking to match the banana peel to his bunch sitting on his kitchen counter?
edit on 7-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can only assume theres more to the story as banana throwing alone does not signal racism.
I dont even think the helmet says anything, I knew a WW2 enthusiast who had plenty of nazi memorabilia and I can assure you he was no racist, in fact he had a Chinese wife.

He may or may not have been a racist but he was probably a whacko, who need 50 pounds of black powder for anything and 83 guns seems a bit excessive even for an American.

Its probably a good thing they searched this guys house

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I disagree. If they searched his house they need a lawful reason, and the 5th grade level reporting told us squat.

The helmet was thrown in to make sure you know in your little heart that he must be bad.

Like you said there must be more to this. And the DA better hope there is more to this or I can see some $$$ going into a banana peel throwing fool's pocket.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If you have an extensive collection of firearms don't draw attention to yourself by being a racist jackhole. Collecting Nazi and or other WWII memorabilia doesn't make one what they collect, though in this case may have been because he associated with being a Nazi racist himself. It's as much common sence in today's world(CCTV, NSA monitored) as it is when sharing your recorded crimes on your own Facebook. In these cases it's a good thing idiots give themselves away.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
so the police finally did some 'policing work' it seems.

maybe they analyzed the man's pas history, maybe he has charges which may have to do with harassment, assault, terroristic threats etc... maybe he had committed similar crimes , the police, by the looks of what they found may have intervened in on something far more sinister which may have been building up...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is gonna sound funny coming from me but wtf is racial vandalism?? vandalism is vandalism if he throw orange peels in the folks yard, it wouldn't be racialized just vandalized , however I am not denying his intent to be a racist asshole, that the cops searched his house in conjunction with the incident and took his sht is Ok by me, Fkrs like that like to ratchet things up, Dylann Roof anyone??
edit on 8-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Isn't vandalism usually something permanent though? Seems this is more along the lines of littering, unless of course he glued the banana peels to their driveway.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NoOneAskedMe

Finer points of the law, I guess you are right and he is a racist POS litterbug.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Can't argue with the racist sentiment.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: intrptr

All that is fun, but my question how does his house get searched for racial vandalism. Were they looking to match the banana peel to his bunch sitting on his kitchen counter?

I think nearly all bananas are clones aren't they? So they would be genetically identical.

However, they'll use any excuse to get inside your property now. Nosy Bastards.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It says he was charged with civil rights violations, so assumedly he owned all those guns legally?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Something doesn't add up and I see either 5th grade reporting on the story and much more went on or civil rights were violated and some $$$ coming to this clown,

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And if that was the banana peel tossing, 1st amendment would protect that, but he tossed it in someone else's driveway. That doesn't seem to = racial vandalism. And certainly doesn't seem to be enough to search a home.

We are missing some info here.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

f he throw orange peels in the folks yard,

ooommha loompha lives matter

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is this Anthony cumia, former cohost of the radio show opie and Anthony?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And if that was the banana peel tossing, 1st amendment would protect that, but he tossed it in someone else's driveway. That doesn't seem to = racial vandalism. And certainly doesn't seem to be enough to search a home.

We are missing some info here.

Oh come now Seasonal, you are bending over backwards to defend this racist POS, and yeah fk-him, if he was a POS with Jihadist tendencies , throwing garbage on to Christian folks yard, you and others would applaud the cops for entering his home and finding the same weapons stash along side pics of Ben Laden and his ISIS flag, calls would be made for a one way ticket to beautiful Sunny Gitmo.
edit on 8-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Get serious! One single banana peel slyly placed in an area of local foot traffic can be considered a weapon of terror, nearly as deadly to the unsuspecting foot as a buried land mine! Wake up people! Report your neighbors! Don't accept anything out of the expected and ordinary. Start keeping daily logs of suspected activity. Besides, those SWAT teams need the training and they once obtain all of that military-grade hardware, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join