It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Report inplys chicago attack as White on Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I picked this up from the reddit conspiracy forum and when i read the title of the
post i thought it must be exaggerating but i was wrong.

If you never heared anything about the attack and only gone by this report you would
have thought a black had been beaten by whites with reporter saying the attackers
"called their victim the N word and referenced Donald Trump"

This is a really good example of how a news story can be twisted to suit a agenda.

Reddit Conspiracy
edit on 7/1/2017 by skuly because: changing a bit to make me look like im the thoughtful type which im not to be honest.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skuly

Perhaps, it is odd that there is no mention of the race of any of the lovelies that did the crime.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Far more hate crimes have been committed by CLINTON supporters (aka DEMOCRATS) than TRUMP supporters.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

oh HELL NO!!

that is very on purpose..

This is why I keep trying to get people to say even if the "news" reports something and gets everything they say factually correct it doesn't mean the story they are telling is true..

That's why the main fake news people are the most dangerous.. Their news if you fact check it comes out as being 100% fact in many cases.. BUT the story they tell is 100% BS.. Snopes even if it was actually legitimate and not a propaganda tool would miss this..

Thank you so much for a great example of "the news" not lying" but telling a story that is sooooo far from the truth it's damaging to ALL of us.

if anyone is confused go watch the video of the torture. I would call it torture. It's a white guy kidnapped bound and his scalp cut and him being kicked by black people.

I'm half black on the inside so shhhh I'm not racist.

That was a bad joke to say...

How can you tell the truth anymore?
edit on 7-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Here's a website based story on this subject:

CBS Radio Deceptively Implies Chicago Torturers Were White Trump Supporters, Victim Was Black

Toss-up

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

evil people want a race war and black people are not stupid.

too late and I'll close the door in your face on the way out.

we will not be divided.

we love each other as humans and brothers.

the kids need to be punished, but we will always have kids.

edit on 7-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You Welsh with your Ns and your Ys, you just can't let them go. Frankly I'm surprised you didn't make it "inpllyws"

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I'm guessing the same station has reported that Hillary won.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because I'm on the road a lot, I listen to CBS News at the top of the hour, several times a week. Last week, they were signing off by saying, "This is Frank Settipani, CBS News, your #1 source for REAL NEWS".

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Because I'm on the road a lot, I listen to CBS News at the top of the hour, several times a week. Last week, they were signing off by saying, "This is Frank Settipani, CBS News, your #1 source for REAL NEWS".

Somehow the word "real " has now become somewhat subjective

edit on 7-1-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The site you link to is mediaite. A left wing site of all places. Usually bad mouthed by the right. Yet here they are reporting the same as the OP. Maybe you should point that out and give them some credit??

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

LOL!!! So they'll just correct the lie about being Trump supporters to a lie about them being BLM!

Police: No link between Chicago torture video and Black Lives Matter

Yes, indeed this is two examples in one of "how a news story can be twisted to suit a agenda" for anyone and everyone so shallow and easily manipulated that they can't freaking get past skin color.... and must really love playing foot soldiers in the divide-and-conquer battles of the PTB.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Simply added another link to the OP.

I offered no solid opinion.

join