It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights Pic (UFO??) (28/01/05)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This Pic was taken earlier tonight with a Nokia 6600 at 21h07 in South Africa,Johannesburg,Alberton +2hrs GMT ,with multiple witnesses,the first time it was seen (by me) it appeared in a straight line as 5 bright white lights moving very slow from west to east,(the unfortunate thing is when i took a photos with my phone (Nokia 5140) it told me the clearest one "corrupt picture or format???)

In the same time my nephew and his girlfriend phoned me and told me that they on the road (travelling east to west) and there are these amazing 5 bright "green" lights and that people were actually pulling of the road looking and trying to take pics of it (where i told him to get and try & video rec as well from his phone "6600") and bring it to me as i cannot open my photos and we were also looking at 5 lights but they were white not green...he then assured me they are green and he is taking as much as he can.

I have 3 pics that you can see lights (but only four lights in pic??) i am not good in enlarging or editing photos ,so i am giving here the original size taken from the phone and the "experts can tell me after you guys played around with this 100% PROOF photo what it is or you opinion...my second experience,the first one cellphones did not even exist...

Please i really need your input,this was seen by numerous people and if req i will put to not so clear pics up as well,btw the video rec did not work as cam only ran for a louzy 9secs on the phone.

And before i get asked why didnt i rec from my phone i only got it 2 weeks ago,and seriously would not have found my video rec on my phone as i was just trying to capture pics on it with excitment as this was AMAZING
And myself and 2 couples in my complex where i live witnessed the lights.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
sorry, no picture. I've had trouble uploading pictures lately too.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I see the photo ?? Is it not being displayed ??

i use uploadit?? k,here i enlarged it but i really wanted to share original size before someone says i played with the pic

[edit on 28-1-2005 by ChandlerBing]

[edit on 28-1-2005 by ChandlerBing]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its working i just have no idea what it is we have to wait for someone to make it bigger, i have a camera phone but it isnt that good on far shots lol it would never come out that clear i would have to be getting sucked up into the ship to get a good enough pic to clarify that it was actually a ufo but a very good picture non the less
maybe if you give us your location
and all that other info that some will ask you to do later so they can get most of the information correct and maybe figure out what it is.

By the way my phone is a samsung sch-a610 the only good feature about it is the top part flips around lol the camera isnt that good

[edit on 28-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Its working i just have no idea what it is we have to wait for someone to make it bigger, i have a camera phone but it isnt that good on far shots lol it would never come out that clear i would have to be getting sucked up into the ship to get a good enough pic to clarify that it was actually a ufo but a very good picture non the less
maybe if you give us your location
and all that other info that some will ask you to do later so they can get most of the information correct and maybe figure out what it is.

By the way my phone is a samsung sch-a610 the only good feature about it is the top part flips around lol the camera isnt that good

[edit on 28-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

I will give any info and answer questions ,just the location ??? well i live about a 10 min ride (with traffic lights & stops) from where this pic was taken ,my suburb is called Glenvista also in Johannesburg

My nephew also mentioned that lights looked at one stage like they were forming a "half circle" ,that i cannot vouch for as i did not see that.

Hit me with questions

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Reminds me of the phoenix lights.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos

Yeah thats what i was going too say. It looks very, very similar to the lights that appeared over phoenix, right down to the same lopsided angle the lights seem to be at.

I have a few questions regarding your sighting:

There only appears to be 4 lights on the photo, yet it was reported by you and your nephew to have 5 lights, was the fifth light visible to you when you took the shots but didnt appear on camera? Or like the phoenix lights sighting did some of the lights seem to extinguish themselves for a brief period of time?

Second question: Did you observe the lights untill they dissapeared out of sight? You said they were moving very slowly, i was just wondering how they departed the scene, and which direction they went, did they continue to move away slowly or did they just dissapear with great speed.

(If possible, please upload the other images you have)

[edit on 29-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

Originally posted by Deimos

Yeah thats what i was going too say. It looks very, very similar to the lights that appeared over phoenix, right down to the same lopsided angle the lights seem to be at.

I have a few questions regarding your sighting:

There only appears to be 4 lights on the photo, yet it was reported by you and your nephew to have 5 lights, was the fifth light visible to you when you took the shots but didnt appear on camera? Or like the phoenix lights sighting did some of the lights seem to extinguish themselves for a brief period of time?

Second question: Did you observe the lights untill they dissapeared out of sight? You said they were moving very slowly, i was just wondering how they departed the scene, and which direction they went, did they continue to move away slowly or did they just dissapear with great speed.

(If possible, please upload the other images you have)

[edit on 29-1-2005 by MERC]

Yea we all counted 5 lights ,but on pic there are only 4..first thing which was confusing me..asked my nephew when he took the pics if there was only 4..he said they counted 5 and then just tried to capture as much pics as he could (as per my request)

Yes i was inside my townhouse when "neighbours" called me to see,i saw the lights for +- 2-3 minutes (plus i ran back in my place to grab my phone,which did not help) i watched the lights until they just disappeared ,they did not just vanish...my nephew said they had a great view for a few minutes,they still stopped at side of road to take pics and try and capture it on cell's video rec.and he told me (& his girlfriend) it looked at one stage like the lights were forming a "half circle"

My nephew and his girlfriend also watched it just moving (at one stage very slow which i cannot vouch for again) until it disappeared out of eyes view.

The lights moved slow and i was thinking today they must have been quite low as i could not see the lights where my nephew and them still could,and they were bout 10 mins away from my place (Including traffic lights and stop streets),and the fact that my nephew and girlfriend says the lights were green,in his pic it comes up as white?? (as myself and other people in my complex saw it)

I had a look for first time today at the "Phoenix Lights" and d/l a quicktime 24 sec video,i have to admit that they look exactly the same just they look much bigger..

Hope i answered your questions
Thank you (hope you can make more out of the lights now)

here the pic enlarged (best help i could get)

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ChandlerBing, what is the green bar? Lets Make this Unidentified flying object into a Identified flying object. What is it, and approximately how far away is it?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
ChandlerBing, what is the green bar? Lets Make this Unidentified flying object into a Identified flying object. What is it, and approximately how far away is it?

i think the green bar looks like a railing on a veranda or a window.

The light on the furthest right looks its 2 lights really close to each other. As if one was moving in front of the other. This would explain the 5 lights mentioned

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I was thinking along the same lines as lion. But I would still like to know exactly.
Is it taking a picture straight up? If it was straight up over and the bar was part of a roof or something I can Imagine that it could be a airplane. But I don't know my Jets.

I guess we will have to wait untill ChandlerBing is back online to let us know.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That green streak in the middle looks like a road with a car passing by as seen by the headlights. Looks like the UFO is low to the ground. Was this thing moving at all or just sitting there?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It looks to me like the green blur it probably the side of the road, but I see more lights under the four brightest. Are they reflections from a window, or were you standing outside?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Looks like a LARGE plane of some discription coming into land with landing lights on. Was this pic taken near a Airport ? Are you having us on?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think it looks alot like the pheonix lights but I believe its to low and also when you look at it you can see half of one of them white dots its on the far left of the picture so i believe this picture is fake and like my subject says Road you can see what looks like a road and there is black on the botton of the picture so i think this picture is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think this thing is probebly genuine, if hoaxed it looks alot better that the Pheonix lights.

Here is a site with all the info about the Alberton lights.

UFO Sightings Reports

The green bar is a railing or something.

Where was the pic taken?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok... how in the HELL would black on the bottom make this picture a hoax!?!?!! Its obviously night, a car is either going left or is parked in the middle of the road.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ChandlerBing you lucky guy
Great sighting indeed. Did the lights were always at the same distance from each other ? Did you feel they were part of a massive object or something ?
Also, do you have other informations from other witnesses ? Did the medias talked about it ? or in the newspapers ?

Thanks a lot

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
sorry guys i do not see no images

can one u2u me with a copy?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join