It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone translate this video and debunk this story for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
so i found this very odd story in internet wich i think is a hoax
however this story hanst became viral yet so i think it merits a post on ats just so someone can debunk it to me
due to i being a bad writer im copypasting from the link:

COULD THE DISCOVERY OF AN 800 MILLION-YEAR-OLD WOMAN REFUTE THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION? The coffin was brought to the surface where the coal miners crowded around and attempted to open it by rapping on the edges. The coffin was beginning to melt into the sun and eventually began to flow, putty-like, onto the ground and revealed what was inside. Initially, the miners spotted that the coffin was brimming with an unidentified pink and blue liquid. Embalmed within the liquid was an incredibly beautiful woman of approximately thirty years old with large, blue eyes that remained eerily open. She was dressed in a sheer white dress cut to around her knee. The men working at the mine noted that it appeared as though she wasn’t dead and was perhaps only sleeping. At the head of the coffin, the miners recovered a black, rectangular metal box. News of the discovery quickly spread among the local village and then the authorities became involved. At approximately two in the afternoon, a helicopter landed at the site and declared that the area was in quarantine and that everybody who had witnessed what was inside the coffin would have to be temporarily isolated. The coffin was too heavy to be carried in the helicopter, and so the officials decided to empty the liquid before transportation. As they began to pump away the fluid, the corpse began to blacken almost instantaneously. Bizarrely, when they replaced the liquid, the corpse retook the form of the beautiful woman. The coffin was then sealed, and a larger helicopter was called to take the coffin to another location. Five days after the discovery, a professor from Novosibirsk who had been tasked with investigating the body said that the find had the potential to turn human understanding upside down. The professor said that he was certain that the body was at least 800 million years old and that the woman’s body was older than the coal that had formed around the coffin. He said that this meant that the Darwinian theory of evolution had to be called into question. READ MORE: www.disclose.tv...

heres the video on russian wich i want someone to translate:
www.youtube.com...
can anyone debunk and find the original source to me?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh boy this is almost as bad as the recently discovered 120000 yr old Annunaki King perfectly intact complete with wonderful fake beard and hair.

The key with these hoaxes is there are NEVER any scientists or professors names included (so you can't check credentials) and almost always Russian or Chinese

Do you not think if this was real it would be all over the news? Even the MSM in fact more so the MSM? Story of a lifetime and scientific discovery of universal proportions!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Cant help you out much with your vid other then to offer up the latest vid by newearth . If you follow newearth she has lots of vids dealing with stuff like you are asking about . She may have something listed on her channel .sorry I couldnt imbed www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sorry, no can do.

You'll have to rely on common sense to debunk this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's a trailer for a new movie.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Even if it was real, it would've been bought and made to dissapear. Just like what they did with all the giant skeletons that were discovered. Everything that can disprove the evolution theory must be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Disclosure Tv is a hoax site. It... Like YouTube and Wikipedia is a user submitted site where they actively ask people to write for them. And even though info in those articles may apparently link back to reputable sources to appear real... In fact...most are not.

Like "BatBoy" in the Weekly World News... Just because it's in print or on a video.. Doesn't make it real. But, for fun I check out that site too every once in awhile for a laugh.....

Ms

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Disclosure Tv is a hoax site. It... Like YouTube and Wikipedia is a user submitted site where they actively ask people to write for them. And even though info in those articles may apparently link back to reputable sources to appear real... In fact...most are not.

Like "BatBoy" in the Weekly World News... Just because it's in print or on a video.. Doesn't make it real. But, for fun I check out that site too every once in awhile for a laugh.....

Ms

Batboy's still real to me!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I have heard this story before, loved it and it sent tingle's down my spine but there is NO way to prove it and every rational person will automatically disbelieve it.

BUT what if it was true, this is most certainly not the persian king (PhillidaDavenport who was not an Annunaki but that was a hoax that borrowed the image from a possible earlier hoax - it was supposed to be a Persian king - who know's maybe it was if his body was in some kind of embalming a little like the Chinese woman
mummipedia.wikia.com... ).

Now I shall also direct your attention to something else, I believe that this is true though expect some stick from some of you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you scroll down the referenced site's comment's you will find a relative of one of the miner's whom take's offence at those that claim his relative was a liar and add's credence in my opinion to this story.

I agree with Wombraider69 on there point of view also.

Her body if real would be likely destroyed by now and certain people would kill to get there hand's on that fluid, the story as I remember it was that when her body was partially out of the fluid her skin began to blacken but when submersed again it returned to it's lifelike state of appearance and such a fluid would be hotly desired by the elite for research into both cell preservation and perhaps even cell rejuvination.

I don't actually believe it is true BUT there may be a kernal of truth, then again it may be just an internet legend made up by a bored student.

What you have to ask yourself could rejuvinate dead flesh, nano technology is the only thing I can think of but it sound's like it was only able to maintain structure and not function.

Here is a test for the skeptic's, can science one day produce the ability to preserve something for this length of time if not to keep it alive, can nano technology perhaps be created to restore cell's to there physical state if not keep them alive, how advanced could such technology become and could even despite claim's there is no evidence of a previous civilization or race or time travellers such a civilization have POTENTIALLY existed in the past.

Now for the religious.

Let us make them in our image, man and woman in our image (Racial Recreation).
The son's of God came down into the daughte'r of man (Fallen angel's - remnant's of a previous race of man bio compatible but not completely there children were strange).
In the resurrection there shall be no difference between a man and a woman you shall be like the angels and have a new celestial body (spirit - mind preservation and data preservation by a vastly more advanced more ancient perhaps ONCE human like race whom have ascended to a far higher level of being).
Human's by that definition are children, still being forged but each HARVEST is a generation of new spirit's (Energy - other dimensional - ascended) being's added to the non corporeal race that created them in it's own image to maintain it's own propegation through a non natural form of reproduction, non natural as they have to recreate following each extinction of the physical race and also they may if real be far more advanced than the Gray's and other race's of potentially NON human race's that may or may not visit the earth from time to time are.

IF real could this woman by this Religious definition be the preserved bodily remain's of one of those previous Angelic race's and is the HUMAN race by that definition an embryonic Angelic race, what is an Angel other than a messenger, a being of advanced other dimensional nature?, an ascended Ancient not ripped off from stargate but perhaps similar conjecture may have inspired that concept.

IF so how many race's of Human's/Angel's MAY the earth potentially have harboured especially if they clean up after themselves or the gap between each generation is rather long indeed.

Of course the whole field of Oopart's is interesting and back to those Alien's, maybe some of them come from here, not all races may ascend as in the interest of progressing the spiritual level of existance those higher being's may allow some deviation in each re-creation so as to introduce more dynamic nature to there own otherwise stagnent nature since they themselves may have advanced as far as they are capable of in this time space continuum and it's many dimension's, only god is higher so it is worth a crazy bit of thought even if it sound's preposterous.

Of course there will always be those that would want to abort some of these races, or corrupt them to be more like themselves if they represent a deviation from the prime model of such being's and such may the devil's that we also fear, the bad man come to take you down the wrong path to your death or corruption?, other ascended being's of a less desirable nature.

Maybe also from time to time these higher dimensional being's fade and they need to reinvigorate or rejuvenate themselves by becoming physical again, they may be too far gone to do it by manifesting physical body's so have to be reborn at a lower dimension and so this would be another reason for Re Creation of there race and of course they may have enemy's as well, it is a large universe and even larger if you take into account parallel reality, alternate causality and other dimension's.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Giants wouldn't disprove evolution any more than they would prove the bible. It would however counter the main stream view of history which is what TPTB really care about protecting.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

Yes keeping there career's, there peer respect - some break rank's and become joke's among there community, those heretic's breaking from the doctrinal religion of there faith.
There are also other motivation's, just as piltdown man was a forgery so too have some destroyed or ignored evidence that did not fit the model they were pushing, I believe the Smithsonian was actually founded by a buy a fellow whom hated the idea of knowledge dispersing form one part of the world to another and he championed a model of cultural isolationism, his legacy still taint's and direct's much of the US ideology in that field to this day.
Make's you wonder if they really did hire ocean going barges and dump evidence that did not fit there paradigm in deep water, if so it was a crime but one they would fight even more to hide knowing it would discredit there entire field if proven.
They claim David Hatcher Childress invented that story but WHAT if he did not.

edit on 7-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's something that has kept me up many a night. How much evidence has been destroyed or hidden to protect those in power or simply to keep people from knowing too much or asking too many questions?

The worlds definitely got more going on then what we've been allowed to see, I'm glad there's some part of humanity that won't go away and keeps looking for the truth and trying to show that truth regardless of the consequences. It's worth wading through the swamps to find those patches of dry ground.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

So, if the coffin melted away into putty and flowed onto the ground, how then was it carried off and sealed? lol

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i think everyone forgot that I DONT BELIEVE ON THIS STORY i said clearly at the op that i think this is a hoax and i want to find its original source
if this story is true then why i never heard of it before?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

yes i know thats one of the reasons i dont belive on the story

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

could you elaborate?
when i saw it i thought it may be that possibly a new mockmentary?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

in the very very very very very rare chance this story is true i dont think its a anomaly that refuts the evolution theory this is one theory has a lot of proof that supports it if the mummi is real then its probally the criogennicaly frozen remains of a interdimensional humanoid

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere

So, if the coffin melted away into putty and flowed onto the ground, how then was it carried off and sealed? lol

As I remember the tale the way it was first told they could not get into the sarcophagus and it was the seal that melted or chemically broke possible because of exposure to the air after so long underground, the sarcophagus in that tale did not melt only the seal that held the lid securely.

If however it melted because of TEMPERATURE that would suggest two thing's, one it was close enough to the surface to be frozen (permafrost layer or in a deep layer of ice - there are supposedly frozen glaciers in part's of the world beneath the surface - so could not be from 800.000.000 years ago and two the story say's that it was in coal now the most glaring problem with that despite the fact that I have no doubt artifacts' HAVE been found in coal that had no right to be there in our current view is the following.

Tree's from which most coal is formed first appear in the fossil record roughly 400.000.000 years ago (so the coal the sarcophagus was in is supposedly twice that age).
Why did Coal form, well in nature there was no method for any plant or fungus to break down cellulose efficiantly - that was a much later adaptation according to STANDARD theory and this mean's that when a tree died it either just stood there or if and when if fell it lay were it had fallen and was then covered over by more plant matter, other fallen tree's, silt and evntually bog since most coal is actually not formed only from tree's but from peat like boggy material made up of successive layers of plant, moss, sand etc, over time it got buried deeper and deeper until it was pushed far enough down to be heated by the heat of the earth and sealed from the air the combination of heat and pressure metamophosed this material into Coal.

So problem's with the story are not just it's implausibility but it's supposed age..

Now maybe there were tree's earlier than the current theory's and finding's suggest, maybe this coal was made from something else but 800.000.000 years ago the earth was probably a very cold place still in the throe's of a period known as the snow ball earth period which it is theorized lasted from about 2.2 billion years ago to about 650.000.000 years ago.

But let's disect the standard theory a little, it was not so long ago that it was believe that all life on earth was at that time simple single celled organism's and slime mold's, they were proven wrong however as evidence of PRE cambrien explosion (not an explosion it is a terminology for the explosion of life into multiple new species at the start of the Cambrien period) life was found to have existed, the problem with this is the MAJORITY of the earth's surface is geologically recycled in a 600.000.000 year period, this mean's that while some area's have very old stone's on the order of billion's of years they were probably very deep in the mantle and not exposed to the atmospher or the bio-sphere of the planet and so very few fossil's of anything at all would be expected to last that long.

Now here is an observation on the story, 800.000.000 may be and quite possibly is a translational error, only tracking down the original source would give us any validation or refute that point BUT 80.000.000 years is well within the coal period and only 15.000.000 years before the end of the Dynosaur period, it would also place this artifact in the same time frame as many other claim's, 8.000.000 years would place it at about 4.000.000 years before bipedal primates of the genus which SUPPOSEDLY gave rise of the hominid's first appeared and 80.000 years would place it well within modern human existence but far enough back for the Archeo-Anthropological society's to have kitten's if you claimed it, such a more possible claim would also come under far more stringent attack by them simply because they can laugh in there mind's at least at the 800 million year claim.

But hey they claim the Klerksdorp Spheres with there uncanny similarity to Iapetus are just natural object's.

www.forbiddenhistory.info...

The argument against them does not address the fact some of these spheres when opened seem to have a white sponge like consistancy inside that then turns to powder when exposed while others are solid, the examples used as similar in nature to try to brush them under the mat also look very unlike the klerksdorp artifact's.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fairly recently because of claim's of a visual similarity between these artifact's and the moon Iapetus which has also been compared in appearance to the Death star from the star wars movie's some at NASA have taken to calling another moon the Death star (Mimas) perhaps to distract people from the very real strangeness of Iapetus such as it's perfectly formed equatorial range of mountain's that they tried to explain away with the implausible theory that it was the remnant of a merging of two body's, if it had been then it would not have been so perfect even had the two body's been perfectly the same size?.
thedevilinthedetail.wordpress.com...

SO even if the above tale turn's out to be wrong, or as I suspect the claimed date has been exagerated and she is old, older than humanity is supposed to be perhaps but not THAT old then there still remain's some pretty big mysteries to solve.

Then again the current model for Tree evolution may be totally wrong.
www.dailygalaxy.com...
www.ancient-code.com...

The supposed experts really know no more than we do about that long ago, what little they do KNOW is actually conjecture and what they regard as educated guess work which then become's concreted as factualy when they base later speculation upon it and then later speculation upon that speculation.

edit on 8-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

awesome post as always
indeed its possible that the date was mistranslated and the mummy is newer

new topics

top topics

join