It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually bothered to read the IC Russian 'Hacking' Assessment?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
So I keep seeing folks asserting that the RNC was hacked as well. Is there a source for this? Because the unclassified intel report does not say that.

There is no evidence of it and the reports seem to steer clear of it too.
Potentially just a media narrative.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I still read his posts, in truth. He just needn't a bit of a slap for failing in civil discourse.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Now CNN has a story asserting that the intel community told Trump the Russians claim to have dirt on him. Apparently Harry Reid also claims that Intel has evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. I wouldn't trust Harry Reid for the time with a clock stuck to his face, for the record.

CNN article - grain of salt

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Now CNN has a story asserting that the intel community told Trump the Russians claim to have dirt on him. Apparently Harry Reid also claims that Intel has evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. I wouldn't trust Harry Reid for the time with a clock stuck to his face, for the record.

CNN article - grain of salt

Looks like the next wave of propaganda - there is a thread on it...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You need to believe what's not in the report in order to find out what it might (or might not) mean.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

So I keep seeing folks asserting that the RNC was hacked as well. Is there a source for this? Because the unclassified intel report does not say that.

I was listening to the POTUS channel on Sirius/XM when they discussed the RNC hacks. Apparently, from what I understand, they were attempted hacks. There was a phishing email sent to the RNC, similar to the one sent to the DNC. Both from the same Russian hacking groups.

However, as far as I can tell, it was only a single email, and it was sent to a dormant account, so there was no one there to bite the hook. In other words, the Russians didn't try very hard to hack the RNC. And Podesta apparently made things easy for them over at the DNC.

That's not to say there have not been other hacks. I've heard multiple reports, and some of them seem to conflict with one another. One thing is for sure: The Russians sure do love them some hacking.
edit on 14-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join