It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually bothered to read the IC Russian 'Hacking' Assessment?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: everyone

What's wrong with pro Islam?

You say that U.S politicians who are pro russian scare you.

I pointed out to you that the most powerful politician in the U.S for the last 8 years is Pro-islam.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What's wrong with pro Islam?

Whats wrong with Pro Islam is that every Pro Islam country is a hell hole of hypocrisy.

Is there an Islamic country that bests us on Gay rights, Women rights? Religious rights? Child rights?

Exactly, there aren't any.
edit on 192017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Greggers

The Russians have hacked both DNC and RNC servers.

Is there a report on the RNC hacks?

Would be good to compare.

I heard it mentioned live this morning during the daily WH press briefing.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The Arabic term "Islam" itself is usually translated as "submission"; submission of desires to the will of God. It comes from the term "aslama", which means "to surrender" or "resign oneself". The Arabic word salaam (سلام) ("Peace") has the same root as the word Islam.

They all have the right to submit and thats about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well that's a trusted source.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
More astonishing news... fair warning in that I can hardly believe it myself so we'll have to wait for more, but it's reported that no intelligence agency has ever looked at the DNC servers, instead relying solely on what Crowdstrike had already said.

A word on Crowdstrike... it is run by one Dmitri Alperovitch, a Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council. He was born in Moscow in 1980.
The Atlantic Council is a completely partisan globalist organisation.

Here is what The Hill reported:

SNIP:

The FBI never examined the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) computer servers during its investigation into Russian attempts to interfere in the presidential election, BuzzFeed reports.

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (D.C.) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told BuzzFeed in an email.

According to one intelligence official who spoke to the publication, no U.S. intelligence agency has performed its own forensics analysis on the hacked servers.

Instead, the official said, the bureau and other agencies have relied on analysis done by the third-party security firm CrowdStrike, which investigated the breach for the DNC.
Crowdstrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official told BuzzFeed.

thehill.com...
edit on 9/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the owners of this site read the report.
According to it Russian trolls have infiltrated social media sites and forums like this one.

They are using the views like those advanced here to convince the world that the American people are poised to raise up against the government.
They used movements like occupy wall street to foster views that America does not trust it's banks or financial institutions.
It used statements intimating America's mistrust in our democratic process saying we don't trust our voting officials or their hardware such as voting machines.
They are aggressively growing their footprint on social media and I have noticed a decidedly pro Russian attitude on the boards for the past few years.
RT has used social media to grow its audience by presenting itself as a news alternative while fostering an environment of mistrust in established news agencies. (Wow doesn't that sound familiar).

I think it's important for the owners to know that Russia is using this site and others like it to advance anti US attitudes around the world.

I'm not done reading the report yet. It is quite interesting.
edit on 192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So I say again what's wrong with pro Islam. You say that as if it's a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What's wrong with pro Islam. It's a religion. Not a country.

I'm not particularly religious and in fact question all of them but I'm never going to tell someone else what they should believe in.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

The report says there were hacks to the RNC but what ever was obtained was never released.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Every religion demands submission from its followers. Worship is just another form of submission.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Very well said indeed!

Our esteemed "intelligence agencies" have a well founded reputation for deception, regime change, drug running, assassination and other crimes. They've been screwing with out perceptions and heads for at least decades.

This Russian Hack thing is pure theatrics. They must be desperate.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What's wrong with pro Islam. It's a religion. Not a country.

I'm not particularly religious and in fact question all of them but I'm never going to tell someone else what they should believe in.
Pro Islamist would disagree with you.

Its very plainly referred to as a borderless nation(Caliphate), driven primarily by herding masses of people physically and spiritually.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

According to it Russian trolls have infiltrated social media sites and forums like this one.

They are using the views like those advanced here to convince the world that the American people are poised to raise up against the government.
They used movements like occupy wall street to foster views that America does not trust it's banks or financial institutions.
It used statements intimating America's mistrust in our democratic process saying we don't trust our voting officials or their hardware such as voting machines.
They are aggressively growing their footprint on social media and I have noticed a decidedly pro Russian attitude on the boards for the past few years.
RT has used social media to grow its audience by presenting itself as a news alternative while fostering an environment of mistrust in established news agencies. (Wow doesn't that sound familiar).

I think it's important for the owners to know that Russia is using this site and others like it to advance anti US attitudes around the world.

I'm not done reading the report yet. It is quite interesting.

Enthralling... do tell us more.
How would you like the site owners to act on this insight?....

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

No need for Russia to do anything our government for the past 20+ years has done an excellent job of that, all by themselves.

I think the site owners are pretty smart guys. I have seen them implement excellent curbs over the past decade, without infringing on people's right to free speech, or allowing the site to spiral into the crapper with useless banter.

edit on 9-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Greggers

The report says there were hacks to the RNC but what ever was obtained was never released.

That was my point.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well that's a trusted source.

I'm sure you find it less trusted than some random crap on a no-name website with a made-up byline, but we can't all have such high standards.

Go read the report. Apparently it's in there.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Of which once again the report is not able to provide proof of. Which is still the same report that shows that they have no proof of any of the suggestions they make about the so called "russian hackers"

That same report does however recognize the validity of the leaked DNC emails:

here is one:

o Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters

Yes we can see that..

And here you can see it being discussed.
www.democraticunderground.com...

So, again we have actual proof of the DNC hiring online trolls but none of what you claim.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Jan 2017 22:07:47 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So, again we have actual proof of the DNC hiring online trolls but none of what you claim.

if there were any actual proof the big O himself would have rolled it out on a special edition of 60 minutes

whats really funny is the dems allowed hillarys disgusting band of losers to push sanders to the side....i would bet had she invited bernie to be her veep she would have won

they wont get alot of bernies supporters back and if they keep pushing outright bs lies they will lose even more dems

too bad the big O cant stick around another month he would finish off the donkeys for good

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So I keep seeing folks asserting that the RNC was hacked as well. Is there a source for this? Because the unclassified intel report does not say that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join