It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Netflix... Dictator, One Crazy Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Saw this documentary and thought it was pretty good. Lots of footage and perspective, mostly on modern personalities. Nearly a must-see film for ATS'ers.

There is no real info about this film, not even IMDB. Also, it is subtitled from French.....which is fine if you want to brush-up on your language skills.

I'll post some more after this thread gets going....after some people have a chance to view it.

www.netflix.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There is not information about this on line? Tbh there is not much information about it in your op either.. A quick summery and opinion would be nice so we can decide if it is worth watching..
Wasted too many hours of my life watching #e already..

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Saw this documentary and thought it was pretty good. Lots of footage and perspective, mostly on modern personalities. Nearly a must-see film for ATS'ers.

There is no real info about this film, not even IMDB. Also, it is subtitled from French.....which is fine if you want to brush-up on your language skills.

I'll post some more after this thread gets going....after some people have a chance to view it.

www.netflix.com...

2012, 0ne star rating, How dictators acquire, abuse and thrive on power is the focus of this documentary showing similar obsessions among Hitler, Idi Amin and others.

Not interested until you can tell me why I'm interested... Idi, for instance, was a tempest in a teapot on an international scale. Our current president has probably knocked off more people and he has a Nobel Peace prize.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
There is not information about this on line? Tbh there is not much information about it in your op either.. A quick summery and opinion would be nice so we can decide if it is worth watching..
Wasted too many hours of my life watching #e already..

What do you think my post is then? Did you see any relevant material online that I missed? Because, if there's no reviews or summaries online, am I supposed to provide a verbatim transcript for you after I wrote out a more or less complete description?

Bottom line, nobody is begging you to watch this. The title and description is more than sufficient for a normal person to take a look at it for themselves. You seem to prefer to cause trouble at random places you visit, like the huge conflict you got into over a parking spot not long ago.

Believe me, the forum thrives on people providing content, not whiners who need it all to be "just so", or they complain and make negative comments about....something they know nothing about.

Good work in bringing your crippled personality to light again.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
Not interested until you can tell me why I'm interested... Idi, for instance, was a tempest in a teapot on an international scale. Our current president has probably knocked off more people and he has a Nobel Peace prize.

So, I'm supposed to tell you why you you'd be interested? Is this the ESP Forum? The rest of what you typed is really just random gibberish.

This thread has come to an intellectual dead-end, with two guys who haven't even seen the film. Bravo.

top topics

join