It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should we start World War 3 with Russia because Clinton lost the election?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Russia and America are high tech militaries. Russia has Su-35S that can match quite well with even F-22A. It would be interesting to see how they duke it out.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-1-2017 by FanDanGo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

World war 3 has started sometimes ago; this doesn’t need Clinton to run for it! Neither the stupid trump!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

Please be fair
..Clinton is vastly more stupid, scheming and criminal THAN ANYONE cept maybe harry reid and Pelosi...but its damn close

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I am fair and I am not Clinton arse kisser, but that doesn’t mean that I am for the other idiot. !

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
a reply to: BlueJacket

I am fair and I am not Clinton arse kisser, but that doesn’t mean that I am for the other idiot. !

Only thing that matters to me is if you support the Constitution!

Do you? Or does it depend upon the political view you desire to calm you cognitive dissonance??

As far as I know, Trump hasn't said anything I know of that is against the Constitution......Barry on the other hand.....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am not an American, just concerned about the future... YES!!!! Unfortunately what happen in the USA concerns of all… right??

Wish it wasn’t…………!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thats my barometer as well

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Serious question here:

Has anyone been keeping intent eyes on everything that Obama has been using Executive Power to sign in to effect as it nears time for the transition of presidents? He's been signing hundreds of documents daily for several weeks now. What are the odds of him signing something that would indefinitely delay the transition and Trump taking over in the event of war with another major world power?

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like that to delay Trumps takeover long enough to dig up some way to keep him from becoming POTUS officially. I really don't like Trump- but I don't like Obama or Hillary either so this is bi-partisan paranoia here.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

There's a sort of blog feed page I saw recently for this...

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
First it was we were going to start a war with Russia if she won. Now its why are we going to start a war now that she lost. What is with the rights fascination with war with Russia?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Serious question here:

Has anyone been keeping intent eyes on everything that Obama has been using Executive Power to sign in to effect as it nears time for the transition of presidents? He's been signing hundreds of documents daily for several weeks now. What are the odds of him signing something that would indefinitely delay the transition and Trump taking over in the event of war with another major world power?

Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't put it past him to pull something like that to delay Trumps takeover long enough to dig up some way to keep him from becoming POTUS officially. I really don't like Trump- but I don't like Obama or Hillary either so this is bi-partisan paranoia here.

Nothing short of trump dying can keep him from the presidency at this point. Your fantasy executive actions/orders can not in any way stop it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't intake news, just occasionally what I overhear, and what catches my interest on ATS - are there actually people advocating for World War 3?

I've heard whining and crying, and attempts to blame Russia for Dem dirty laundry being released, but I I haven't come across any actual advocating for WW3.

I just can't believe any such person exists, as anybody who thinks that's a good idea can't possibly be smart enough to figure out how to breathe, and would therefore suffocate.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I don't intake news, just occasionally what I overhear, and what catches my interest on ATS - are there actually people advocating for World War 3?

I've heard whining and crying, and attempts to blame Russia for Dem dirty laundry being released, but I I haven't come across any actual advocating for WW3.

I just can't believe any such person exists, as anybody who thinks that's a good idea can't possibly be smart enough to figure out how to breathe, and would therefore suffocate.

Putin said electing Clinton would lead to conflict. And a GOP congressional comity got a general to say enforcing a No-fly zone at that time would lead to war with Russia. Clinton said she wanted a Negotiated No-fly zone which would surprise take negotiations with all parties to prevent war.

So yes the GOP and Putin both have been pushing the war rhetoric for their own political ends.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Why should we bow down to Putin's territorial ambitions just because Cliton lost the Election?

Because, bottom line, that's what it's all about. Giving Russia support in its opposition against NATO. With Trump on his side, Putin will be able to expand the SCO and create a power unbalance in the UN, if not quit the UN.

Exactly. That is what this whole thing is about. Nobody wants war with Russia, it's the fact Russia has been itching for an opportunity to expand it's influence in Europe. Putin made a power play in 2008 with Georgia and in 2014 with Ukraine.

NATO, while a military organization, has not invaded a single country in Europe. Meanwhile Putin has invaded 2 sovereign nations in a matter of 6 years and annexed an entire portion of a country for itself.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So yes the GOP and Putin both have been pushing the war rhetoric for their own political ends.

The only people I hear about World War III being started are from folks on the right that agree with Trump and Putin when he said if Clinton won World War III will start.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: theantediluvian

What's fascinating to me is that we have solid proof of the media and Democrats colluding to rig the election and we're all supposed to just ignore and forget about that.

Well yeah, Bulk.. because McCain and his Graham cracker have
taken the intelligence football, more under-inflated than a
Brady bomber and want to rattle their rusty old MIC sabres.

Let's all hold to that ridiculous narrative and blame Russia for
our obvious and worse character flaws at and near the top[drools].

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk
Serious question here:

There's a really good reason Patton called Hitler a "paper-hanging
SOB (condensation for T&C). The Supremes have stepped in more
than a couple of times on what this noob has attempted to foist
on all of us.. and it's not going to happen.

The next two weeks are shaping up to be as interesting as a
Lenin quote. Even without a supportive, progressive Justice to
replace Scalia; of great interest to me is how much noise it's
going to take to cover a positive decision on say, the UN Small
Arms Trick-or-Treaty. Keep it greasy and the ammo dry.

Personally I can't remember a stick of sweaty dynamite this big.
Ever.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

... - are there actually people advocating for World War 3?

I just can't believe any such person exists, ....

Surely you're kidding, right?

Clinton's whole campaign was practically built around starting war with Russia. I'm actually surprised her campaign slogan wasn't "Better War-in' Together"!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FanDanGo
If America fights Russia, it is entirely possible. They could have a conventional war without resorting to nukes. It would be an interesting event. Better than any military exercise. It should last a few months at most.

Just think (for a minute) about how illogical, uninformed and completely idiotic your statement is...

First of all, never before in history have two nuclear armed super-powers crossed swords against each other. Never. The conflict between India and Pakistan might be the closest, but Pakistan is hardly a super-power.

Second, it completely fails all logic to think that Russia and the US could conduct an all-out conventional war without resorting to nukes. What would be the point? More to the point...how would a victor ever be declared? Neither country will unconditionally surrender, so what does that leave? Nukes. Anyone with an IQ above the temperature of an ice cube can see there is no logical outcome without nukes being used.

Conventional war between Russia and the US (directly) would be an "interesting event"????? YOU CRAZY!!

edit on 1/8/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: Pyle

The only people I hear about World War III being started are from folks on the right that agree with Trump and Putin when he said if Clinton won World War III will start.

Weird how Trump and Putin agree on something Clinton herself said she didnt want but everyone believes Putin and Trump while dismissing Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join