It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Trump...Democrats are Out of Work!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: introvert
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

Well said.
Unfortunately for democrats, the whole notion of discrimination based on politics reached fever pitch this last year by their own hands.
I won't be happy about anyone losing opportunity or livelihood, except specifically those that went after Trump supporters (e.g. the agency owner who did not want Republican clients... if his company went bust and he ended up in a gutter drowning in his own piss, then that would be funny)

I do generally think Republicans and Independents should be given nationwide preference over Democrats for any job, large or small. It should be part of the interview process so employers know who to disqualify from roles.

Wtf is wrong with you? Good Lord, this behavior is getting out of hand. As an independent and an American (both of which you are not), we're not excluding anyone from employment based on their political beliefs. We judge people based on their skills and level of education. It's not even a remotely funny joke. Discover your decency for a change. You wouldn't survive a day in the workplace here in any type of professional position. Anyone who believes in discrimination is unfit for work.

Don't capitalize independent. It's not a political party.

What's the problem? There have been several comments that discrimination against Trump supporters or Trump because of their political views is OK. It's not based on race, sexuality, or religion, so all's fair. There should be no problem with excluding Democrats from job opportunities.
edit on 8/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people. Whatever your political stance, if you take pleasure in people struggling, you're a disgusting person. Think about what you're saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

Well said.
Unfortunately for democrats, the whole notion of discrimination based on politics reached fever pitch this last year by their own hands.
I won't be happy about anyone losing opportunity or livelihood, except specifically those that went after Trump supporters (e.g. the agency owner who did not want Republican clients... if his company went bust and he ended up in a gutter drowning in his own piss, then that would be funny)

I do generally think Republicans and Independents should be given nationwide preference over Democrats for any job, large or small. It should be part of the interview process so employers know who to disqualify from roles.

Wtf is wrong with you? Good Lord, this behavior is getting out of hand. As an independent and an American (both of which you are not), we're not excluding anyone from employment based on their political beliefs. We judge people based on their skills and level of education. It's not even a remotely funny joke. Discover your decency for a change. You wouldn't survive a day in the workplace here in any type of professional position. Anyone who believes in discrimination is unfit for work.

What's the problem? There have been several comments that discrimination against Trump supporters or Trump because of their political views is OK. It's not based on race, sexuality, or religion, so all's fair. There should be no problem with excluding Democrats from job opportunities.

But they did it!... Great way to make decisions, enjoy Brexit.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
What's wrong with you people. Whatever your political stance, if you take pleasure in people struggling, you're a disgusting person. Think about what you're saying.

In general, I would agree with you. But this isn't about starting from scratch and saying "I want to see you struggle". This is retribution for the struggling and harm done by one political group in this country to others...first.

During the last eight years, and I'm not going to attempt to compile a full list here...the left and our leftist government has forced people to take down historic flags they have flown for decades, including the American flag. They have forced religious business owners to go against their beliefs and provide services they believe were against the will of their God. They have forced our daughters to share a bathroom with a grown men. They have taken our insurance and forced us to accept an unaffordable plan where nothing is paid unless you are dying. They have decided that there are words we are not allowed to use...they have placed themselves as the judge and jury over our opinions...and they have branded us "bad people" when our views simply differ from theirs. They have demanded fair and equal treatment for everyone...unless you are rich, white, male, religious, etc.

This is not a desire to see others suffer...it is a desire to punish or at least get in a punch or two at a group of people who have had free reign to assault us for eight years, and wielded that weapon without care. Eight years of calling anyone who disagrees with a President a "racist". Eight years of taking from us to give to others without choice...forced charity. Eight years that the government and the left decided to beat the crap out of people they don't agree with.

So yes! After nearly a decade I do rejoice in seeing a little bit of retribution against people who purposely decided to be bullies...and maybe inadvertently...become enemies. If anything, you should find the government sponsored prejudice and attacks against us to be far more disgusting.

edit on 1/9/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Except miners, right? We should totally be happy if they don't have a job, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

Well said.

But they did it!... Great way to make decisions, enjoy Brexit.

I enjoyed the Brexit vote very much, thank you. Once article 50 is triggered, I will enjoy it even more, then crack open the champers when we are finally free.

Making decisions - yes, it's an excellent way to do it. Destroying a dangerous ideology like progressive liberalism (currently embodied by the Democrat party) is a noble cause.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I heard Mexico is hiring.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join