It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Trump...Democrats are Out of Work!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Fair enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: seeker1963

And THAT is why I like Trump. How does the saying go...the enemy of my enemy is my friend? If the left hates him...he's got my vote. If the career right hate him...he's got my vote again.

I didn't get to vote twice last November, but I starred your dup.

Skill set. If it isn't saleable, you're going to run out of UC weeks.

There was a time when people who used to make things from
raw materials were in some demand... but that required a via-
ble manufacturing infrastructure.
I heard it a lot.. the only sectors that produced a profit were
agriculture, mining, and manufacturing. Everything else was
actually parasitic.

I hold that a certain amount of management skill and experience,
and the structure required to make the big three work are crucial.
Other edge of the sword-- everywhere things were drying up while
I was in manufacturing was because of top-heaviness.

Maybe the traditional tax-and-spend Democrats thought they'd
last forever. I sure did, and they outlasted me. I'm not saying the
previous dynamic is wrong ; but if the infrastructure can't
sustain the debt load, it's time to hit some seminars.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: introvert
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

And the dirty crap pulled by the right? Does that mean they should lose their jobs too? You know, if you enjoy seeing bullies getting their due, you must be waiting with baited breath for Trump to go down in flames!!

(Couldn't help myself. You left it soooo wide open)

I would LOVE to hear the dirty crap from the right that you speak of. From what I remember, everyone on the right was quite well behaved. So please correct me if I'm wrong...which I don't believe I am...and therefore I don't believe you will respond.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Couldn't help myself. From Politico...apparently the democrats, supporters and employees of democrats have .....

It says in your avatar, "proud to be american ashamed of my government"
Yet in your post, you are happy everything Democrat..(supporters included) should be shiit apon, so you wish to punish all with a flick of the wrist. God, you sound just like the petulent Donald, who cuts down electric poles, and spoils a natural water channels, then builds huuuuge sand dunes to hide his golf course from people he considers shiite, and who live like pigs in slums...just because they didn't want to sell up. I take my hat off to you, not only are you an ardent Trump supporter, you want to be like he, who is basically a criminal, a liar, a thief, often engages in forced labour, foreign forced labour, who is really in debt far and beyond his personal debt, is a trickster, a shyster, can only speak in superlatives..about himself mostly, and wants to execute people as and when necessary..but he hasn't mentioned that recently. BTW, don't forget to say Mr President if you ever meet him, it's protocol don't you know.

I'm sorry...did you say something? All I heard was a huge vowel movement.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I would LOVE to hear the dirty crap from the right that you speak of. From what I remember, everyone on the right was quite well behaved. So please correct me if I'm wrong...which I don't believe I am...and therefore I don't believe you will respond.

You are joking. Yes?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

You are joking. Yes?

Nope. From this election, please feel free to tell me what the right did that could be called "dirty" or "corrupt", etc. I'm not talking about "playing the game", I'm talking about lies, cheating, stealing, types of actual wrong-doing.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

You are joking. Yes?

Nope. From this election, please feel free to tell me what the right did that could be called "dirty" or "corrupt", etc. I'm not talking about "playing the game", I'm talking about lies, cheating, stealing, types of actual wrong-doing.

Oh, I'd say accusing innocent people of running a pedophilia ring is pretty damned low.

Almost every single day leading up to the election there were new lies being spewed by the right. We have entire threads here on ATS devoted to this stuff.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE Democrats make lots of jobs for trial lawyers,left wing college professors,emergency room personnel,morticians,media liars,and Hollywood types.For working folks and productive members of society the kill jobs and standard of living.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's it? After your statement you claim "pizza-gate" and "other things"? That's pretty weak.

I'm sure I'll miss a bunch but...here are some for Clinton and the left:
Hillary using an unsecured server
Hillary deleting 30k+ emails under soupena
Hillary lying about that FBI Comey said
Comey says that Hillary told "untruths" while interviewed
DNC giving Hillary questions ahead of questioning
Conspiring against Bernie Sanders
DNC caught making racist, homophobic statements in emails
DNC conspiracy with media
Left calling for recounts after Hillary said she would accept outcome
Left making death threats to electors to not select Trump
Left causing violence (multiple) "because" Trump won
Left calling Trump "racist"...read definition...completely incorrect
Leftist BLM calling for the murder of police...then police are murdered
Clinton "pay for play" with foreign nations/enemies and who have anti-gay, anti-woman laws
Theft and publishing of stolen Trump tax records
Clinton calling Benghazi Mother a liar after lying to her
Clinton & Aberdeen allowing Weiner access to classified documents
Discovery that Clinton Maids handled and faxed classified documents
Aberdeen employed by company where her Mother supports terrorism
Left media staging Clinton speeches to look like more people are present
Left & DNC hiring protesters to attend Trump rallies...some start violence
Busing in protesters to Trump rallies from different states (conspiracy)

And if I had the time I could easily double this list and I didn't even include things we KNOW, but can't PROVE.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So employers might actually start hiring people based on their qualifications, rather than their sex and skin color? This is just insane!

How us hiring someone simply because they are Republican doing any of that?

You people remind me of black people. It's OK to be jackholes as long as it's to a Democrat. I.E. it's OK to be racist to white people.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

a reply to: seeker1963

And THAT is why I like Trump. How does the saying go...the enemy of my enemy is my friend? If the left hates him...he's got my vote. If the career right hate him...he's got my vote again.

I didn't get to vote twice last November, but I starred your dup.

Skill set. If it isn't saleable, you're going to run out of UC weeks.

There was a time when people who used to make things from
raw materials were in some demand... but that required a via-
ble manufacturing infrastructure.
I heard it a lot.. the only sectors that produced a profit were
agriculture, mining, and manufacturing. Everything else was
actually parasitic.

I hold that a certain amount of management skill and experience,
and the structure required to make the big three work are crucial.
Other edge of the sword-- everywhere things were drying up while
I was in manufacturing was because of top-heaviness.

Maybe the traditional tax-and-spend Democrats thought they'd
last forever. I sure did, and they outlasted me. I'm not saying the
previous dynamic is wrong ; but if the infrastructure can't
sustain the debt load, it's time to hit some seminars.

I hate to break it to you but American Manufacturing Output is at all time highs while also employing less. And this isnt just happening in Manufacturing. Computers and Automation have made it so less people can do the work that took many more people in the past.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That's it? After your statement you claim "pizza-gate" and "other things"? That's pretty weak.

Clinton "pay for play" with foreign nations/enemies and who have anti-gay, anti-woman laws

And if I had the time I could easily double this list and I didn't even include things we KNOW, but can't PROVE.

I have known the Clinton hating people kept beating the same drums after many been proven false but to see they are still using the same list is pretty disheartening.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So employers might actually start hiring people based on their qualifications, rather than their sex and skin color? This is just insane!

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

Well said.
Unfortunately for democrats, the whole notion of discrimination based on politics reached fever pitch this last year by their own hands.
I won't be happy about anyone losing opportunity or livelihood, except specifically those that went after Trump supporters (e.g. the agency owner who did not want Republican clients... if his company went bust and he ended up in a gutter drowning in his own piss, then that would be funny)

I do generally think Republicans and Independents should be given nationwide preference over Democrats for any job, large or small. It should be part of the interview process so employers know who to disqualify from roles.
edit on 8/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Couldn't help myself. From Politico...apparently the democrats, supporters and employees of democrats have .....

Yet in your post, you are happy everything Democrat..(supporters included) should be shiit apon, so you wish to punish all with a flick of the wrist. God, you sound just like the petulent Donald, who cuts down electric poles, and spoils a natural water channels, then builds huuuuge sand dunes to hide his golf course from people he considers shiite, and who live like pigs in slums...just because they didn't want to sell up. I take my hat off to you, not only are you an ardent Trump supporter, you want to be like he, who is basically a criminal, a liar, a thief, often engages in forced labour, foreign forced labour, who is really in debt far and beyond his personal debt, is a trickster, a shyster, can only speak in superlatives..about himself mostly, and wants to execute people as and when necessary..but he hasn't mentioned that recently. BTW, don't forget to say Mr President if you ever meet him, it's protocol don't you know.

No, it's not, it's all true, and only the tip of the iceberg. But then if you don't look you don't find...or perhaps would rather not look.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well said.
Unfortunately for democrats, the whole notion of discrimination based on politics reached fever pitch this last year by their own hands.
I won't be happy about anyone losing opportunity or livelihood, except specifically those that went after Trump supporters (e.g. the agency owner who did not want Republican clients... if his company went bust and he ended up in a gutter drowning in his own piss, then that would be funny)

I do generally think Republicans and Independents should be given nationwide preference over Democrats for any job, large or small. It should be part of the interview process so employers know who to disqualify from roles.

Wtf is wrong with you? Good Lord, this behavior is getting out of hand. As an independent and an American (both of which you are not), we're not excluding anyone from employment based on their political beliefs. We judge people based on their skills and level of education. It's not even a remotely funny joke. Discover your decency for a change. You wouldn't survive a day in the workplace here in any type of professional position. Anyone who believes in discrimination is unfit for work.

Don't capitalize independent. It's not a political party.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, it's not, it's all true, and only the tip of the iceberg. But then if you don't look you don't find...or perhaps would rather not look.

Pretty standard tactic of the weak minded. Isn't it interesting when someone torpedoes their own credibility? Not sure why the OP chooses to be a fool, but ok, carry on OP. Lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Presidency has always been "right-leaning," i.e., dependent on Wall Street and the petrodollar. This new Reagan clone will not be any different.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Its nice to see people waking up to these Liberals and their Globalist agendas, It wouldn't surprise me if one day we'll learn that the CIA had a hand in getting Trudeau and Notley elected in Canada. Everybody I know, from all across Canada, except brand new out of university are suprised to see them in power, and we're really feeling it now (so many people out of meaningful full time work ) ( don't worry there's lots of McDonalds jobs tho!). Canada will be unrecognizable by the end of Their terms. Hopefully people aren't retarded enough to elect them again.

edit on 8-1-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You implied that left leaning people had the sum totality of all chicanery during the past election cycle. You were wrong. I gave you a couple of examples why. It wasn't enough? It only took one example to prove you wrong. I'm not even going to bother reading through your list, as clearly you've moved the goalposts now.

I too could come up with lots more examples. What's the point?

edit on 8-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join