It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Trump...Democrats are Out of Work!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's obvious the only thing former employees of Democrat affiliated jobs is to lie on their applications.

They are used to lying anyways...nothing new here.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Discrimination has the potential to swing both ways. Conservatives took their lumps for years and now it seems as though almost everyone wearing a democrat smile cries out like rotten, spoiled, little children.... to the point of trying to destroy the system that gave them bias over the last 8 years. Everyone knows society can be rough, but we all keep pushing for happiness and hope for peace. Seems like the democratic party is giving up that most favorite word... peace.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So employers might actually start hiring people based on their qualifications, rather than their sex and skin color? This is just insane!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I was speaking of averages. I know people today that wouldn't elect Hillary as dog catcher, but were initially OK with her.

I like to describe my attitude towards Trump as "cautiously optimistic." Trump has the leadership skills and the toughness to handle the job, but he's moving into an arena that he may not be ready for. Manhattan real estate is serious dog-eat-dog, but nothing next to DC politics.

He also shows some signs of insecurity, masked by that outward ego and arrogance. If he can stay on point he'll do fine; if not... let's just hope he does.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Interesting how you infer 'all democrates' from one democratic appointees experience. Go back to school.

How is that any different that the current toxicity of those on the left who demonize anyone with different thoughts and opinions as racists/bigots/misogynists/homophobes and the list could go on?

Sorry, but that game of name calling because someone has a differing opinion is OVER! The whole Alt Left idea of calling people names and claiming to be victims is over.

You end you brief comment with "Go back to school.". You mean the same school that created the morons coming out of our Progressive colleges that hate everything this country was built upon?

Yea, keep on crying!

Ah... my stalker (calling a name in fact)

Pointing out flawed reasoning is not calling names. Generalizing from one instance to all instances is grossly flawed reasoning by any one's measure.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What's new? Most Democrats don't want to work anyway.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Your post was.... perfect.

I have nothing else to say but Bravo!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So employers might actually start hiring people based on their qualifications, rather than their sex and skin color? This is just insane!

Comedy clubs are always hiring...might use some democrats as they have been quite the joke

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: introvert
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

And the dirty crap pulled by the right? Does that mean they should lose their jobs too? You know, if you enjoy seeing bullies getting their due, you must be waiting with baited breath for Trump to go down in flames!!

(Couldn't help myself. You left it soooo wide open)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Bullcrap you don't wish them ill! When you stand by or worse yet, support the theft of money from other Americans whether it is for ACA

I don't support the ACA.

or simply because someone HAS money...you do them ill!

Why should I care how much money someone else has?

You also do so when you take their rights.

What rights have I taken? Sad thing is, I happen to be one of the few people on this site that is very vocal about people's rights, while people that you ideologically agree with openly advocate for rounding-up or creating databases for people of certain ethnicity or religion. Hell, people have even been calling for violating for freedom of the press, simply because they don't like CNN.

You...like most of the others on the left, don't know what is right for 349,999,999 other people. You don't even have a clue.

You're right. I don't know what is right for everyone else. All I can do is give my opinion on the matter. And when I do, more often than not I get someone such as yourself projecting what they think they know about the Left on to me.

That being said, I will reiterate my main point and that I do not find it enjoyable or funny that anyone has a hard time finding work.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Couldn't help myself. From Politico...apparently the democrats, supporters and employees of democrats have .....

It says in your avatar, "proud to be american ashamed of my government"
Yet in your post, you are happy everything Democrat..(supporters included) should be shiit apon, so you wish to punish all with a flick of the wrist. God, you sound just like the petulent Donald, who cuts down electric poles, and spoils a natural water channels, then builds huuuuge sand dunes to hide his golf course from people he considers shiite, and who live like pigs in slums...just because they didn't want to sell up. I take my hat off to you, not only are you an ardent Trump supporter, you want to be like he, who is basically a criminal, a liar, a thief, often engages in forced labour, foreign forced labour, who is really in debt far and beyond his personal debt, is a trickster, a shyster, can only speak in superlatives..about himself mostly, and wants to execute people as and when necessary..but he hasn't mentioned that recently. BTW, don't forget to say Mr President if you ever meet him, it's protocol don't you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

Perhaps because they would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot?
Have you even been paying attention to the reactions from the liberal camps after Trump won?

I can tell you right now I wouldn't employ someone who had a complete and utter breakdown because their sports team lost and same goes for politics.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Same here Bro!
And yep Ive got popcorn

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Perhaps because they would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot? Have you even been paying attention to the reactions from the liberal camps after Trump won?

They would do the same? That simply means you are no different then those you ridicule.

I can tell you right now I wouldn't employ someone who had a complete and utter breakdown because their sports team lost and same goes for politics.

Even if they were qualified and did a good job?

Sounds like a recipe for a lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The single-party two-sided game is over, and the rats have trapped themselves on the burning ship.

Most Americans have lost faith in the existing government. Even a blind person could see that the government no longer cares about America, they are well on their way to completing the goal of a global enterprise, forcing us into a once denied but now verified and embraced new world order.

The labels don't work anymore. The accusations are falling on deaf ears.

Funny how that works. They really over played the labeling game. It went from making folk puzzled, to angry, to apathetic, to proud.

I just pray it is not too late to upright the ship and to get America back on course.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am not glad to see the Trump Admin is repeating Bush mistakes after all that was learn in the past. Filling everything with either "pay to play" or yes men got us 9/11, Katrina, and the recession.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Perhaps these numbskull "Unemployables" should have remembered that a large portion of top and mid paying employers investigate applicant's online social media presence for indications of employment suitability .

I don't think the violent, screaming political rants on twitter and Facebook tweet histories from this election year of a lot of these people are going to instill a "trouble free" confidence for choosing a new employee!!!!

It's like they say...once you put your sh*t out there for all to see.....well good luck with that Burger King job.....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Katrina? How did politics cause a hurricane?

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Pyle

Katrina? How did politics cause a hurricane?

TheRedneck

The failure of the response to Katrina. Bush appointed a GOP insider to head FEMA that had no experience with emergency management.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
The failure of the response to Katrina. Bush appointed a GOP insider to head FEMA that had no experience with emergency management.

To be fair, Katrina was a failure at every step of the process. The levees, the mayor, FEMA, all of it was one giant clusterf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join