It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Trump...Democrats are Out of Work!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Its interesting to see people claim the government is dividing the nation, clearly you can see its the own people dividing themselves

It's always been the people dividing- mostly people on the right.

Says the guy from the left.
It's all in your perspective I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ummm...BWA..HA HA HA HA HA....

See...once you pull the cess pit plug...the swamp self drains...

Now for a COMPLETE overhaul of...Intelligence...Top to bottom...bottom to top...
Begone...neocon and progressive...
Time to liberate the American Spirit...Long unused pinion and wing...emasculated musculature...Fly...grasp hard the very air...and soar...

Oops...prophetic vision fills my mind...As roads and bridges...tunnels and dams...are rebuilt while space exploration blossoms across the asteroid belt...and there in the distance...A great shiny wall with an ornate and beautiful door through which streams of people...legally enter in orderly ecstatic fashion...Mexico...the new Ellis Island...

All while 3D printers print non-rejectable organs from ones own cells..while other printers print domiciles on the moons of other solar bodies...

Woah...Don Juan and Carlos...never had it so good...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: introvert
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

I'm sure you are enjoying it.

I would not wish ill will on any person, when it comes to employment, even those that I may find to be political weasels.

People have bills to pay and kids to feed.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Haven't all the democrats said that we have a great economy and low unemployment??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And THAT is why I like Trump. How does the saying go...the enemy of my enemy is my friend? If the left hates him...he's got my vote. If the career right hate him...he's got my vote again.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And THAT is why I like Trump. How does the saying go...the enemy of my enemy is my friend? If the left hates him...he's got my vote. If the career right hate him...he's got my vote again.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Couldn't help myself. From Politico...apparently the democrats, supporters and employees of democrats have a new problem. No one wants to hire them partially because they lost, and partially because they aren't in demand with a right-leaning President, House and Congress.

Politico

One administration official said he was deep into negotiations with two tech companies in early November, but after the election, “there was a pretty clear about-face.” One of the tech companies’ offices got in touch the day after the election “stating that they needed to ‘re-scope the role in light of the results.’” The other company, the official said, was “far less euphemistic in saying we need Republicans, not Democrats.”

So...does this mean that not only they will get a taste of Obama's economy and maybe (please God, PLEASE!) Obamacare, but maybe even a little bit of the atmosphere they tried so hard to create for us on the right? Only time will tell.

It seems that some people, mainly who work in D.C., are nervous they will not be able to find a job. Mainly those that worked for campaigns. They can always work for the government again. Democrat campaigns have not disappeared.

As for Obamacare, most Republicans that have it do not want to lose it, they never thought Trump would remove it. You are speaking of government emplouyees that were exempt from Obamacare, I think. I have no idea why they would not get it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Its interesting to see people claim the government is dividing the nation, clearly you can see its the own people dividing themselves

It's always been the people dividing- mostly people on the right.

OK Carl! If you say so!

Obviously you are one of the reasons so many people who are the middle decided to say EFF it, I am voting for Trump!

You guys are going to have a long miserable 8 years if you don't grow up and realize why Trump got elected.......

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ummm...We could call it..."All in the Family"...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

Because it's way past time the left learns what it's like to be a gun manufacturer,working on wall street, a banker or ceo.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

...or yeastmonkeys.

I heard that was worse than taterpickle-but you would have to ask Bill and Chelsea.(aren't they expecting?)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

So you'd feel the same way about members of the right experiencing the same thing? Because I'm here to tell you, people on both sides of political aisle are guilty of acting like complete asshats.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You see this in sports all the time too. People want to hire winners not losers.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

Nobody cries when the losing coach gets fired.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
You see this in sports all the time too. People want to hire winners not losers.

They get hired all the time- as temps...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Because it's way past time the left learns what it's like to be a gun manufacturer,working on wall street, a banker or ceo.

There are NO left leaning gun manufacturers? Now that would be breaking news. I am not finding why you feel badly for bankers and CEOs? There are left leaning bnakers and CEOs too.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Interesting how you infer 'all democrates' from one democratic appointees experience. Go back to school.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Too much money was spent on war by both Barack and George. A business man would rather spend money at home, rather then over seas. In example Baracks financial support for ISIS. He sure got caught on that one, didn't he? And who exposed him? Vlad Putin did. God bless the Russians for being straight up and going after our enemies, when our own leader turned on America and let us down.

I think we will only get 4 years out of President Trump, as he will accomplish what he set out to do(saving our butts).
(The Federal Reserve criminals do not like Mr. Trump, and there is a very good reason for that.)
After that we may very well, get our very first Female American President. His daughter

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Millions of Americans have been put out of work due to gun regulation, and financial regulation.

But who cares right ?

Poor political hacks don't get work now because they LOST the election.

I know we could have a pity party for them.

Maybe they should haved saved all that cash they paid to protestors, and campaign ads for a severance package instead.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

If they are a gun manufacturer, working on Wall Street, a banker or CEO, they are not having a hard time finding a job.

Your post makes no sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join