It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Trump...Democrats are Out of Work!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Couldn't help myself. From Politico...apparently the democrats, supporters and employees of democrats have a new problem. No one wants to hire them partially because they lost, and partially because they aren't in demand with a right-leaning President, House and Congress.

Politico

One administration official said he was deep into negotiations with two tech companies in early November, but after the election, “there was a pretty clear about-face.” One of the tech companies’ offices got in touch the day after the election “stating that they needed to ‘re-scope the role in light of the results.’” The other company, the official said, was “far less euphemistic in saying we need Republicans, not Democrats.”

So...does this mean that not only they will get a taste of Obama's economy and maybe (please God, PLEASE!) Obamacare, but maybe even a little bit of the atmosphere they tried so hard to create for us on the right? Only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its interesting to see people claim the government is dividing the nation, clearly you can see its the own people dividing themselves.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I heard Cuba is hiring

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I heard Cuba is hiring

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

It also indicates nicely the sick reasons why they were supposed to be hired.

Political influence, not their skills.

Sick system all together.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Why should we cheer or take enjoyment in people having a hard time finding a job, regardless of their political lean?

I'm not saying you do nor that you should. But after all the dirty crap pulled by the left, the exposed corruption, the lies, the violence, etc...I'm soooooo enjoying it.

I love seeing bullies and cheats getting their dues. Just one of those things that brings a tinge of joy and a little warmth of the upcoming seasons to my heart.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

They shouldn't have any trouble finding jobs in this wonderful economy they claim we have today.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's obvious the only thing former employees of Democrat affiliated jobs is to lie on their applications.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No...of course they won't
But I'm sure they know all the tricks to get the freebies, avoid paying their fair share and they have proven that they have no self-respect to keep them from taking from others. I'd love to see if the crime rate of Democrats explodes.

OMG...so many things to look forward to this year.

Changed OF to IF
edit on 1/7/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The democrats showed their true colors in this election and in the elections aftermath and it wasn`t pretty, not surprised that people don`t want to hire democrats after they showed their a$$e$ like that.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That will be really, really tough for employers:

Applicant: I would like a job.
Employer: But your a democrat, so that means you don't want a job?
Applicant: No...I really want a job. I used to work supporting Hillary Clinton and Barrak Obama.
Employer: SLAM!!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Bluntone22

No...of course they won't
But I'm sure they know all the tricks to get the freebies, avoid paying their fair share and they have proven that they have no self-respect to keep them from taking from others. I'd love to see of the crime rate of Democrats explodes.

OMG...so many things to look forward to this year.

This is how you see Democrats, in general? That is extremely odd to say the least.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder for how long that Prius payment is going to remain affordable. Or how long the private school and high-dollar health care will stick around. Seeing someone like that moved to a 1986 Dodge, an inner-city school and ACA would be fun.

In fact...that would make a great sit-com.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The ones who work hand-in-hand with the politicians? Absolutely!! You can't be that close to a Clinton on a day-to-day basis without getting fleas.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I believe this is correct.

I think President Trump's infrastructure plan ( 500 Billion- 1 trillion$) will put the big money into the pockets of hard working middle class Americans. I never did see where Obamas plan put money. Remember the Shovel ready jobs? What was that about. Dog poop?
It apparently went to people who do not work for a living, and do not want to work for a living. AKA society Parasites. America's middle class has been totally trashed over the last 8 years. Absolutely devastated.

When you invest in America, you want something in return. In example, at least 90% of Americas bridges need repair or replacement. Spend the money on that and you put people to work. People who spend money, that helps everyone who works. And you have something of value, after all is said and done.

I see massive debt accrued over the last 8 years , with nothing to show for it. Several times, I have been in line at the store and see people paying for drink mixes with a welfare card and paying for booze with cash. These people have beautiful clothing, jewelry, and newer luxury cars. They stand in line and arrogantly look around, at others , because they know what they are doing is wrong.

Some people do need public assistance, but most need jobs, weather they like it or not. 28 - 29% people in the US (93 million?) are not working right now. some of those are retired, but the 4% figure of unemployment is nonsense. and an insult to the intelligence, of intelligent Americans

edit on 7-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

When Trump met with Obama for the first time after the election, he was surprised to find out that he needed to hire 4000 people to replace the Obama administration.

This happens every time administrations change party affiliations. You all should remember that next time you try to scream discrimination for party/political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Remember when Obama was elected the first time?

I am quoting from memory, but on ATS I heard, "He is the President whether you like it or not! It is the law of the land!" roflmao

Honestly this is comedy gold watching those on the Alt Right and Alt Left truly DESTROY everything this country was built on! Not gonna lie though, I am glad the pendulum is swinging back to the right! However, I am still not comfortable with it because one extreme or the other doesn't define the term "Freedom" as our founders envisioned it!

Screw religion beliefs, those of you who live and breath the words of corrupt to the core politicians are WAY WORSE than those who have faith in a modern "evolved" religion!

Both parties were against Trump! Just think about that for those of you so damned scared of having to admit you were too damned wrapped up in your confirmation bias that you didn't realize these dirt bags we elected have done nothing more than bring us to ruin.....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Its interesting to see people claim the government is dividing the nation, clearly you can see its the own people dividing themselves

It's always been the people dividing- mostly people on the right.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Trump and his gang have one hell of a job cut out for them. But he knows it and is willing to give it his best. What more can you ask for. Yes, we need jobs but we also need everything that grows jobs. Less restrictions, less "watching out for the endangered worm".

All Obama ever actually gave America was lies. Shovel ready? Bail-outs? A half billion to Solyndra? Keep your Doctor? Not to mention all the other "crimes".

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about Trump and am willing to help in any little way I can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join