It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sliders-the people who can turn off street lights

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100
Don't know. But coincidentally such an ability is likely to make your wallet a lot less lighter come the weekends, since a lot of places have cameras at stoplights now a days. Which I suppose it would just make you, quite frustrated a lot. I suppose.

Not a superpower I would want to have that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

This isn't a supernatural occurrence, it's part of a law enforcement harassment protocol. The surveillance in this country is a LOT more intrusive in this country than people like Edward Snowden let on. The question is: what the hell did you do to piss the government off? My guess is something you probably posted or linked to here.
edit on 182017 by AmbroseMachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

IMHO only.....its this .....Elevated creatine kinase levels increase your bloods capacity to maintain extra high oxygen levels which supports stronger "conductivity"....and you influence lights which have specific components degraded to a sympathetic degree.

Lots of people have elevated CK levels.

Yes,it can be done on demand,with a symathetic light,I personally have fun with it and sing the lights on because when you find the right song hitting the right tones you somehow increase you power.....lol....and can ignite them fully without having to wait for the slow glow and flickers first....try Queens "We are the Champions" it works for me.... I have shut off 15+ lights in a row in a moment of anger.....so its not simply weakened lights in all cases....my cars CPUs fry all the time,computers glitch,watches dont work, ect ect

Its easy to document on video...I can adjust for range....lol....and step in and turn it on then step out and let the light go out ,then turn it back on on demand......or....I can shut it off immediatly as quickly as I turn it on without moving at all...on demand.......and others cannot do this in the same mome......I just let them try then step in and do my thing...its built up with realisation and then practicse or excercise.

Be carefull....I freaked out some nightshift employees....really bad.....lol.....more than once.....lol....and the Gas Station guy when I brought friends and and family to shut off his entire overhead set of lights for kicks and to prove it could be done.....little lights on buildings do the same thing.....lol...go to a big boxstore warehouse sized hardware and find the light fixture aisle with all of the lights set up and on.....let someone else video the aisle before and after you go by and set all of them off....lol....is blast....for kicks.....lol.

edit on 8-1-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I have been doing it for years.

I can drive my car down the street and the street lights will turn on or off, I didn't know there was a name for this.

I never talked about it because, I thought people would think I was nuts, and I had never heard of anyone else that could do it.

Not to long ago, my partner was in the car I was driving and I said watch this, he watched every street light that we passed turn off or on, he asked me how do I do that?

My answer is I don't know. But it happens a lot.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

At one point, I had severely elevated CK levels after a medical event (the doctors didn't know how I was still alive), but did not notice any increase or decrease in the phenomena.

So, if it is related, I'm not sure if it would be the main factor unless something else was counteracting the increase.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If it is an electromagnetic effect, then any of you claiming this phenomena should be able to set off a K2 meter, without much difficulty. Anyone tried that?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

some streetlighting = adaptive - ie it reacts to local light levels

your vehicle headlights

now - if you want to make a claim - can you do it ` on foot ` ?

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I would gladly give up that super power . I drive a taxi part time and this sort of gets in the way...

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

Happens to me as well. I notice it more when I am driving home late at night from my buddies house and whenever I drive past the street lamps that are on they go off. I can also sense when I will get a text message and or phone call and in some cases sense when someone else will get a text message or phone call usually 1 minute before. I will start to feel the "Vibrations" in my pocket. For the phone calls I will get a really annoying high pitched buzzing sensation in my ears then the phone will start to ring.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
When you say you didnt notice and increase or decrease it leads me to believe you have these experiences....my idea was that you would already have occuring elevated CK levels...I would add that I believe there is a ceiling on how much of the CK which we produce can be used, related to simple blood volume in our bodies and capacity to clear it..supersaturation considered.....so I would surmise that for someone already experiencing this phenomenom due to pre-existing elevated CK levels..they WOULD likely NOT see an increase or decrease in the pnenomenom once supersaturation has been further surrpassed by exponentially higher CK levels ....I do believe that a pharmacutical grade baking soda I.V given to someone with pre-existing elevated CK levels who is experiencing the phenomenon would show a reduction in events due to ...decreasing....normalising CK levels......only for the duration of time the CK levels remain normalised.....as soon as you allow the neutralising component to flag the uber-production will immediatly occur as will the potential for conductivity.

There is IMHO a genetic predisposition to elevated CK levels....inherited from our progenitors.
edit on 10-1-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There's actually a street light in my town that turns off every time I walk towards it. I was walking with someone once and pointed out to them how it always switches off when I get within a few feet of it and the guy told me it has a motion censor on it. I found it odd that one random street light would have a motion censor when the rest don't, and why would a motion censor turn the light OFF instead of ON when someone approaches it?

I don't think I have any special powers. Any idea why one particular street light would turn itself off every time I get close to it? I haven't noticed this happen with any of the other streetlights in my town, and it's not just randomly flickering on and off.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Lol...a few days ago I video taped this ....and I was on foot...and cars were driving all around in close proximity at night with their lights on and people were walking by and under said target streetlight which remained completely off.....then I taped on another occasion the next night singing a song to make things happen faster.....lol....when I drive it is actually annoying....especially if I am emotionally above or below centerline.....and one can manipulate entire rows of streetlights as well as smaller lights on buildings and many lights with sensors of different types.

I used to think people doing this was rare...upon researching....it is not...it is quite common.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Obviously no one read or understood my earlier post. Any light that turns on or off has a bad lamp or ballast. I guarantee you that you are not special. Say there is a light that goes on or off as you walk by it. At some point after people complain about it someone like me gets a call. I go and put a new ballast and lamp in it , problem solved , the light will stay on until the lamp gets old.

Once the lamp gets old it will work for a few minutes and than turn off , than it will turn back on for a few minutes and than turn back off. I will get a phone call stating the same thing. I will go put a new lamp in it and the problem will be solved again. The light will work as intended.

I would love to debate this anyone who can disagree , I'm waiting

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

That explains some of the experiences solely with streetlights, but isn't nearly comprehensive enough of an explanation.

Even omitting the accompanying events like watches, lightbulbs, etc. there are other explanations for streetlights such as light sensors.

These will definitely make up a large chunk of experiences, but will not cover them all.

Even then, it is still interesting that in some cases of bad internals, the light will turn off during an individuals approach every single time, and then turn back on at roughly the same distance.

I think there is more going on here, even in the "mundane" arena.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Debate what?.......when these types of technology get old some active or reactive components age and become easier to trip.....so we are discussing a dynamic wherein both you and SLIDERS are correct,there is with a 100% certainty zero doubt that specific people have the ability to intentionally and with full control turn these lights on and off....because I do it almost every morning and night.....so sliders can easily influence weakened lights.....but thats not where it ends because I can do it wih entire ROWS of lights when I am driving,possibly they were installed from a single batch of light bullbs or hardware components.
edit on 13-1-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Well since it happens to you so often
I guess you could post a short video of this,I'd love to see some proof .

I wonder why your car doesn't turn off than , since you interrupt electricity all the time , your electrical panel must turn off and on constantly too ,

Please post that video I was asking for , I would love to be in agreement with you on this
Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I happen to have just taken some nice videos...and no I am not posting them here and now,dealers choice.

Lol...I have lost several car computers,learned to replace them myself but they are expensive as hades ......have tons of epic home-computer high strangeness and had to learn to replace my harddrives....... I dont sucessfully wear watches....when I go to the BigBox Hardware stores I always get kicks walking down the light fixture aisle where there are wall sized displays of many many different lights with many types of switches on many different settings and I love it when the wall starts going off like mad with lights engaging and disengaging erraticly...as some get kicked on and some get kicked off....lol.

I dont bother with posting videos because there are thousands of people who experience this and there are videos online already documenting the effect.

P.S.....this effect only works under specific circumstances....so asking me if the panel box on my house blows up every day is a bit over the top IMHO....lol....and maybe its a bit misdirective.BTW I do go through an outrageous volume of lightblubs at home...and one of my TVs sometimes shuts off when I am emotionally charged or ultra-focused.

I can find videos online about new physics and new understandings of energy and vibration which will soon be mainstream because they are easily found online....dont worry about "proof" ...lol....soon all will be revealed including how and why sliders function IMHO.The cats out of the bag already.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is actually a thing, I've known other people that do it.
I think city people are more aware of this because they walk around under old fidgety lights a lot more.
Certain lights seem more receptive to this phenomenon, I have a light in the alley by me that seems to do it a lot, so much so that I thought it had a motion sensor that was malfunctioning.
I'll have to try and catch it on my phone.
I'm guessing a motion sensor could be fritzing out and making the light go off sometimes instead of on.
I'll keep an eye out for sensitive streetlights.

But this is totally a thing, it's not as rare as you think.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
heh, I saw this post and had to say something, even more now after many others saying things.

On a sidenote " Sliders " is a term used to describe people who travel from one alternate reality to another via portals. The T.V. Series Sliders was what came to mind 1st when I saw the title.

It's happened with me so much, that I had to take notice and I have a natural talent with math and thought about ratios and such as the explination but it goes beyond the realm of plausbile ratio to happen. That and I notice it when it happens instantly but no ability to harness it, so it's either just happening randomly when I pass random lights some for the 1st time ever and won't see it again but still catch it happening.

I've read about it possibly being about the kind of charge you can build up in your body, we all have an electromagnetic signature and wouldn't be too far off to believe we can interfere with electricity or components to create the light to short.

I think it would be foolish to write it off as nothing, I think it's the physical demonstration of our electrical selves interacting with other electrical objects the way our bacteria cloud interferes with other people and can cause some to get sick while others to get better.

The thing is about people asking proof of video, it's like asking someone to get a video of them having a random event happen to them or suggests that it's something that is controllable.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
If it is an electromagnetic effect, then any of you claiming this phenomena should be able to set off a K2 meter, without much difficulty. Anyone tried that?

Guess not!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join