It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if proof Trump aided in the DNC hack became public??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
What would happen if proof Hillary was corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent became public??

Actually that is why Trump was voted in. That was America's answer. She was exposed

The American people voted for hillary.. the electoral college voted against the status quo..

You don't get to claim "Hillary lost for being corrupt and lying, "when trump by far out reaches her in both departments lmao..

Hell he couldn't even keep his story straight from one speech to the next..

You had a lot of people passionately against Hillary but no one passionate for her.

Trump had people passionately against him, but he had some passionately for him too.

edit on 7-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What would happen if proof came out aliens collaborated with Trump to win the election ?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nwtrucker

I think you nailed it.

Look at how the RNC hasn't been tearing the DNC to pieces over what was in the combined sets of email hacks/leaks. They probably do too much of the the same kind of crap is why.

Because there was nothing there...

You can't prosecute some one who has commited no crime.

The system has been rigged for a century to make insider trading and pay for play legal..

There was no crime commited and the GOP talking heads just played their supporters.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He would dissove the Congress and have the Governors maintain control over territories. He would implement order 66 and assume the position of Emperor.

No, wait, that was Star Wars.

Trump, nothing would happen except MSM and Liberals would bitch louder than they already do.

He would have to nominated for and awarded the peace prize for adverting witch-bitch's and neocon's war.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
What would happen if proof came out aliens collaborated with Trump to win the election ?

The end of all the religions..and definitely the GOP lol..

Climate change and evolution deniers don't survive first contact lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

He would dissove the Congress and have the Governors maintain control over territories. He would implement order 66 and assume the position of Emperor.

No, wait, that was Star Wars.

Trump, nothing would happen except MSM and Liberals would bitch louder than they already do.

He would have to nominated for and awarded the peace prize for adverting witch-bitch's and neocon's war.

I disagreee.. anyone would be prosecuted, no matter who they were.

Even the GOP would revolt.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

it wasnt a hack, it was a leak.....MY GOD this is so tiring. Hillary ACTUALLY DID commit election fraud along with the DNC in the very emails youre refering too, they screwed Bernie and all of his supporters, yet everyone keeps going on about this Russian hack supposition which is utter bollocks.

Does Russia hack us, or try? Damn straight, do we, China and everyone else? Damn straight. Remeber Germany getting upset when they found out the NSA had placed backdoors into equipment we sold to them? this is just all utter rubbish...fine you hate Trump, we get it, he didnt cheat, to beat the biggest blight on mankind. Deal with it

No she didn't...none of the emails were even hers..

The media lied to pretend there were dozens of felonies in the emails just BSing the GOP base.

Why do you think they all shut up about it the day after the election??

It was all a game.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well of course she never wrote anything herself.

She had all the self-scapegoats doing that.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I do. I did. And she is corrupt. It has been proven.

Who did she get her votes from? Corrupt people in liberal corrupt cities, such as Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York etc. When it came to counties, she got next to nothing. she won a few liberal corrupt immoral areas, while President Trump was rewarded with thousands of counties.

You see Joshua, this was just like the battle of Jerrico. The people were lead by President Trump. And the walls fell down, much to the amazement of the progressive liberals.

In other words... She fell on her face, in more ways then one.

Enjoy the balance of your day amigo.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Joshua, really?? I was referring to a similar magnitude event by Obama. Of course, there were those that thought Trump ran for President to as to withdraw and elect Hillary.

Look how that turned out.

This thread is in the same category.....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well of course she never wrote anything herself.

She had all the self-scapegoats doing that.

The system is so rigged they don't have to cheat to win.. they rigged it so them cheating is legal..

Not the clintons browns or democrats...

All Americans politicians enacted it roughly a century.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I do. I did. And she is corrupt. It has been proven.

Who did she get her votes from? Corrupt people in liberal corrupt cities, such as Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York etc. When it came to counties, she got next to nothing. she won a few liberal corrupt immoral areas, while President Trump was rewarded with thousands of counties.

You see Joshua, this was just like the battle of Jerrico. The people were lead by President Trump. And the walls fell down, much to the amazement of the progressive liberals.

In other words... She fell on her face, in more ways then one.

Enjoy the balance of your day amigo.

Please quote it then.

Please quote the felonious email..

You can't because it doesn't exist..whoch is why trump had no problem lying to promis he would prosecute her, then backtracked literally as soon as he could. The acceptance speech...

How very patriotic...

"The only votes that count are the people who agree with me.."

Lmao

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hey Little Brother. I love you.
And here is my reply

edit on 7-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join