It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'ISIS will strike Italy soon' Warning: Massive Loss of Life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Man, it must be awful to be as scared as you are.

And it must be awful to be as ignorant as you...

Oh and also can you provide some legit proof that Isis are sneaking in with the refugees ?
Thanks

Sure.
I picked the Washington Timesas I know how you liberals love that outlet. But if not good enough here's...
Newsweek
New York Times
The Guardian
Daily Mail
I could go on for about a month here.
Did no one ever teach you how to google search?
Where the heck have you been?
edit on 24-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The Italian government has been deliberately and intentionally choosing to have a massive number of migrants with as little education as possible, to exploit their ignorance. The Italian way of getting migrants was from the beginning to choose the least skilled, the most misfits, even convicts and common criminals. That is because the Italian government always believed it was them who would be the easiest to manipulate and control, due to their barbaric condition and extremely low skills. The Italian government never intended to get highly skilled migrants, because their plan has always been to lower salaries, not to get capable experts in the country.
Now they are complaining about EU countries dumping them the lowest skilled migrants. Italy will pay an enormous price for its crimes. Will boil and bleed in its own soup.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

And even if Vatican City gets leveled, what then? You think the world will submit to Islam? No, WW3 would be a picnic compared to what would happen.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join