It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Telepathic Army

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So does the red vs blue in american politics, whole swathes of people conditioned into set ways if thinking, and everyone think there group is right no matter what issue is. Hive mentality indeeda reply to: rickymouse

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
So does the red vs blue in american politics, whole swathes of people conditioned into set ways if thinking, and everyone think there group is right no matter what issue is. Hive mentality indeeda reply to: rickymouse

Can't say much more than Yup.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Lets get a few things straight.

#1) the devil is fiction, a non real thing that may seem very real to some at times, but is just that, non existent. It is simply an archetype of our fears manifest as supposed or perceived evil.

#2) If there are extraterrestriel intelligences, and some of which have developed forms of thought transfer like telepathy, i seriously SERIOUSLY doubt they are all evil...seriously.

#3) Look up mirror neurons.

A mirror neuron is a neuron that fires both when an animal acts and when the animal observes the same action performed by another. Thus, the neuron "mirrors" the behavior of the other, as though the observer were itself acting. Such neurons have been directly observed in primate species.

There are technical forms of telepathy existing in many species here on Earth. Notice how animals and humans sometimes yawn one after another?

Id say leave the wanton fear behind...because i know exactly what youre talking about Crunky and im telling you right now it is not real. So you can smile knowing that, if you like.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

#1) the devil is fiction, a non real thing that may seem very real to some at times, but is just that, non existent. It is simply an archetype of our fears manifest as supposed or perceived evil.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Has any of you ever looked evil in the (multi eyelid)eye?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am tired of people saying the devil or satan is not real.
It is as real as evil is.
And some people are straight up evil.
People who worship something that some say is not real kill people in his name.
Is that real?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My cousin was murdered by a self proclaimed satan worshiper while she was babysitting.

Is that real?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Is that real?

Agreed. A wholly contrived thing which has a real effect on people is far more "real" than an actual physical thing with no effect on a person. Good or bad. It's funny to me that people even care whether figures of religion are"real" or not.

As for the OP... Are you going to share what makes you think the DTA™ is "real?" I know it's skunk works, so no source required, but even an explanation of why you believe this, or your experiences would add some substance to this.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFaceOfTheEarth
a reply to: OneGoal

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Has any of you ever looked evil in the (multi eyelid)eye?

Yes

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Seraphim aren't "sons" they are an angelic form.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I would think ARCHONS would do this.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Those pesky Archoles are in at everything a reply to: cavtrooper7

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

the son of sam murderer done it because his Dog told him (or maybe he was dyslexic)
the stressors of conditioning through life break people in different ways, some become stronger, some don't.
there could be a more paranormal element to psychoticism though, but i believe the system would have to be at
its weakest in order for other entities to direct the will of the person.
obviously genetics also can play a part.

edit on 8-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

For whatever reason, I do not buy the whole God vs Satan narrative.

(This is not to say I don't think Satan worshipers exist in light of recent findings.)

I mean look, if God created everything then he created a world where beings have to kill and eat each other with tooth and claw to survive. He can't be all good.

Existence is pretty brutal.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

originally posted by: c2oden
Is that real?

What evil can there be in a world where beings kill and each other to exist ?

You may say they are evil for killing while you eat your hamburger, thinking you are good.

Maybe there is no evil, only stupidity.. like those who kill for the sake of being evil.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I battled with something like you described the last 7 years. I can hear how they work to deceive.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Hail Satan

then

i guess......
edit on 9-1-2017 by kibric because: boo Zazz

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

its like i have said many times, if there were no stressors in our lives we would not need to evolve, so we would die out.
How would you know what good was if you had never experienced bad. everything has its reason for being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join