It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you're a Trump-voter, you gotta feel sick to your stomach," so say Young Turks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"If you're a Trump-voter, you gotta feel sick to you stomach," so say Young Turks at elapsed time of 2:05 of the following video:

The statement above was induced by disgust over The Donald's prolific appointments of people who are associated with Goldman Sachs, this pretty much on the heels of Trump’s prior faulting of Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz for having major connections to Goldman Sachs, Trump’s appointments being among other ignominious reasons fo knocking Trump.

Oh, there’s even much more in another video that should have stomachs turning over Trump’s being president-elect. See the following Resistance video by Keith Olbermann in which Keith enumerates highly objectionable antics on the part of The Donald, and after each one, Olbermann very pointedly asks: “What kind of man does that?”

Keith Olbermann’s video above was posted just before news broke that The Donald effectively tweeted to Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'm better than you are! I'm better than you are! Nyah, nyah, nyah!"

The Donald was rubbing Schwarzenegger's nose in it that The Donald was far more popular and successful than Schwarzenegger in playing the boss’s role on Celebrity Apprentice.

The tweets:

Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

See: Arnold Schwarzenegger Under Fire for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Flop, Trump Rips 'So-Called Movie Star'

Now, if The Donald’s acting like a five-year-old issuing a schoolyard taunt to Arnold does not convince you of his extremely abnormal craving for approval and ratification of self-worth, so extreme that he has to provide it to himself, then nothing will convince you. Likewise, nothing will convince you of his extreme narcissism.

Some respondent in another one of my threads made a ridiculous assertion that recognizing malignant narcissism on the part of someone else would require years of post-graduate study. Balderdash! When, someone is demonstrating blatant evidence of narcissism that is about as subtle as a sledge hammer to the cranium, then mere highlights about narcissism from Youtube videos will suffice to draw definitive conclusions.

Here’s what is blatantly obvious to Michelle Obama: “We need a grown-up as President.”

All in all, ALL of the above should serve as justification for the very loud call for Donald Trump’s stepping down. Too bad that the guy has absolutely NO SHAME, and it has been said that “When there is no shame, then there is no honor.”

edit on 7-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Hillary supporters deserve trolling(Arnold).

Although... i probably wouldnt be talking trash to a guy that killed the Predator.
edit on 7-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
"If you're a Trump-voter, you gotta feel sick to you stomach," so say Young Turks at elapsed time of 2:05 of the following video:

The statement above was induced by disgust over The Donald's prolific appointments of people who are associated with Goldman Sachs, this pretty much on the heels of Trump’s prior faulting of Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz for having major connections to Goldman Sachs, Trump’s appointments being among other ignominious reasons fo knocking Trump.

Oh, there’s even much more in another video that should have stomachs turning over Trump’s being president-elect. See the following Resistance video by Keith Olbermann in which Keith enumerates highly objectionable antics on the part of The Donald, and after each one, Olbermann very pointedly asks: “What kind of man does that?”

Keith Olbermann’s video above was posted just before news broke that The Donald effectively tweeted to Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'm better than you are! I'm better than you are! Nyah, nyah, nyah!"

The Donald was rubbing Schwarzenegger's nose in it that The Donald was far more popular and successful than Schwarzenegger in playing the boss’s role on Celebrity Apprentice.

The tweets:

Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for....

being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

See: Arnold Schwarzenegger Under Fire for 'Celebrity Apprentice' Flop, Trump Rips 'So-Called Movie Star'

Now, if The Donald’s acting like a five-year-old issuing a schoolyard taunt to Arnold does not convince you of his extremely abnormal craving for approval and ratification of self-worth, so extreme that he has to provide it to himself, then nothing will convince you. Likewise, nothing will convince you of his extreme narcissism.

Some respondent in another one of my threads made a ridiculous assertion that recognizing malignant narcissism on the part of someone else would require years of post-graduate study. Balderdash! When, someone is demonstrating blatant evidence of narcissism that is about as subtle as a sledge hammer to the cranium, then mere highlights about narcissism from Youtube videos will suffice to draw definitive conclusions.

Here’s what is blatantly obvious to Michelle Obama: “We need a grown-up as President.”

All in all, ALL of the above should serve as justification for the very loud call for Donald Trump’s stepping down. Too bad that the guy has absolutely NO SHAME, and it has been said that “When there is no shame, then there is no honor.”

We have definitely elected a spiteful little rich brat.. I think that's kinda undenighable to anyone being honest...

Hopefully "bad men can make good kings and good men can make bad kings. "

Grrm

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

#TrumpSupportersLivesMatter

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, they're talking to all Trump supporters who truly believed Trump would drain the swamp. The same man who attacked Clinton & Cruz for befriending Goldman Sachs is now filling his cabinet with them.

Why are Trump supporters okay with Trump being controlled by Wall Street?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Hillary supporters deserve trolling.

Although... i probably wouldnt be talking trash to a guy that killed the Predator.

Theire are no hillary supporters lol, just people who think trump is unworthy of the office.

You couldn't find ten people who legit thought hillary clinton rocks.

It was all about stopping trump, the dems just thought they could use the most unpopular dem to do that...

Nope.

Bernie sanders stomps trumps.

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Because ... we avoided Hillary.

ETA: And on-topic.

I don't care for The Young Turks or their message. They're the typical shout down the opposition voice types.

The girl (Anna?) is quite a hammer though.

edit on 712017 by Snarl because: ETA

link   
I think I have different idea of drain the swamp than the lefties do.

I am thinking of draining the government bureaucracy and trimming the fat off of Leviathan.

link   
someone start a gofundme so that all the butthurt leftists can buy some preperation h .

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, they're talking to all Trump supporters who truly believed Trump would drain the swamp. The same man who attacked Clinton & Cruz for befriending Goldman Sachs is now filling his cabinet with them.

Because they don't actually care about America, just people who want to watch the US system burn..

Because they are sooo patriotic they run around with confederate flag bumper stickers lol..

You know the group of traitors who rebelled against America and killed thousands of us service members.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
You know the group of traitors who rebelled against America and killed thousands of us service members.

LOL ... The South's gonna rise again!!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Drain the swamp, arrest hillary, there either still believing it or are just making excuses ses at this point, good for them, the fall will be funnier.
edit on 7-1-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It's ok America jr. we still love you.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Trump plays a dangerous game, IMO. He is well connected to and played the game with the big boys.

It is a two edged sword. No one better in understanding how the game is played and the players than Trump. The assumption amongst his supporters, myself included, is to is best suited to fix this mess.

Perhaps this also applies to the people he's hiring/appointing. After all, who better to tangle with Goldman Sachs than someone intimately connected with their methods?

He gets a mulligan from me on these until we see the results. He's been 5 steps of everyone from the get go and I see no reason to think it won't continue.

In fact, I can't find fault with his logic at all and see this as an attempt to undermine Trump and nothing more, Could be wrong though..Time will tell...

edit on 7-1-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It's ok America jr. we still love you.

Lol, thats a good one.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

We have definitely elected a spiteful little rich brat.. I think that's kinda undenighable to anyone being honest...

Hopefully "bad men can make good kings and good men can make bad kings. "

Grrm

And I can quote two things: "Does a leopard ever change his spots?" and "He who is faithful in small things will be faithful in big things; he who is dishonest in small things will be dishonest in big things."
edit on 7-1-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The swamp is the "Clinton/Obama/Soros/globalist/liberal" ideology that has been shoved down our throats for the past 8 years and counting. You know, the let the guy with a penis into the girls bathroom crowd.

The ideology is what hurts us as a nation, especially when droves of sheep from the cities buy into it.

Trump placing business professionals in positions where crooked politicians once sat, is an improvement for the USA.
edit on 7-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Trump plays a dangerous game, IMO. He is well connected to and played the game with the big boys.

It is a two edged sword. No one better in understanding how the game is played and the players than Trump. The assumption amongst his supporters, myself included, is to is best suited to fix this mess.

Perhaps this also applies to the people he's hiring/appointing. After all, who better to tangle with Goldman Sachs than someone intimately connected with their methods?

He gets a mulligan from me on these until we see the results. He's been 5 steps of everyone from the get go and I see no reason to think it won't continue.

In fact, I can't find fault with his logic at all and see this as an attempt to undermine Trump and nothing more, Could be wrong though..Time will tell...

Because you are not taking EVERYTHING into consideration, meaning the bigger picture of all Trump's behavioral patterns, I say that I have a bridge to Brooklyn that I would like to sell to you.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

They have a valid point. It's undeniable Trump has made appointments of the same corporate interests to his administration in which he attacked Clinton and Cruz. Even though the Young Turks are a liberal talking piece, at least they acknowledge when liberal candidates or representatives were wrong when they are courting corporate interests.

I get the Trump supporter's anger for wanting to send a message to Washington that business as usual is over. However, many supporters are ignoring Trumps blatant appointments that have gone against many of his campaign attacks. He is a pathological liar, and I don't know how anyone can actually trust what comes out of his mouth! Supporters can't deny this. There's documented videos and tweets from the horses mouth that back this up 100 percent!

Whether you're a conservative or liberal, at least be honest with yourselves and call-out the blatant wrongs of your candidate or party. We talk about how sheeple the American public is on ATS, but we constantly have our own members closing their eyes to the wrongs of their own affiliated party! To constantly defend lies and blatant flip-flopping on issues by our representatives is being sheeple.

The people of the U.S. would have their voices heard and be more effective at calling out the wrongs of both parties instead of closing their eyes and constantly pointing the finger at the opposing party. Who are we really defending? A candidate or party who cares only about their self-interests? Or should we be defending the issues that cross-over both political spectrums that affect the majority of American's daily lives.

edit on 7-1-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join