It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the rise in cases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yesterday, I started a thread asking questions about people hearing voices, and telekinetic ability. I asked if anyone believed that some of the electronic devices we use, and the things that come with them, magnetic fields and such, could be causing a rise in mental illnesses?

A few hours later the attack in Ft. Lauderdale happened. With him complaining of hearing voices that were telling him what to do. And he states that the government has this ability. Should we be calling him crazy? Or perhaps investigating his testimony's?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
Yesterday, I started a thread asking questions about people hearing voices, and telekinetic ability. I asked if anyone believed that some of the electronic devices we use, and the things that come with them, magnetic fields and such, could be causing a rise in mental illnesses?

A few hours later the attack in Ft. Lauderdale happened. With him complaining of hearing voices that were telling him what to do. And he states that the government has this ability. Should we be calling him crazy? Or perhaps investigating his testimony's?

He is crazy lol..

Imho and from the looking I have done, I have found no instance of the supernatural, oooparts or religions that hold up under closer inspection.

In all cases I've seen the "official" findings are way more logical than the conspiracy side Of things.

Which was pretty disappointing obviously as I really wanted to find a legit unexplained something, but unfortunatly nothing.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Give me a moment, I'll get back to you on that.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

His 'testimony' that people, agencies are out to get hm is part of the disorder.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Directional loudspeaker, explain that stuff.com

And yes, it's a military device being used today. A development from the 90's.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thats purely highly directed sound, it is a wave. Just science bro. I keep an open m8nd dont get me wrong. I feel anomalous or Fortean phenomena are probably largely unable to be captured in a lab.: Underfire2

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
With him complaining of hearing voices that were telling him what to do. And he states that the government has this ability. Should we be calling him crazy? Or perhaps investigating his testimony's?

This keeps happening all the time. So, there must be something to it.

Man who beheaded Greyhound bus passenger wins right to live on his own — with daily monitoring

Baker said he heard the voice of God telling him to kill the young carnival worker or “die immediately.” Baker repeatedly stabbed McLean who unsuccessfully fought for his life.

As passengers fled the bus, Baker continued stabbing and mutilating the body before he was arrested.

There are lots of these stories, if you follow the news closely. The stories are reported, then vanish from the news.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2
He is probably crazy. Not because he heard voices, but because he did what some strange voice in his head said, to his and others determent. Hearing voices is meaningless, no matter if you dont know or how it is done. Acting on those voices and pressures however is a different thing all together.

And ya its no secret, there are ways and tech out there which to project sound or other such ways in focused and precise ways. No doubt the military would have some. Or at least they should by now, going on the ridiculous amounts of cash they send on there black projects, its bound to be out here.

Eventually it will end up as a consumer product though. Like this as somebody else pointed out on this thread. Directional Loudspeakers how they work

Though if there messing with things pshychotronic weapons and such, well its not that hard to mess with people, ever see that commercial were they show an egg, then they put it on the skillet and say, this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs. Pretty much the same effect, what the mind can not decode, tends to fry and short circuit the brain.

And ya! Just so you know, psychosis and being possessed, not worlds away in technical know how and actual symptoms.

new topics

top topics

join