It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God creates us and loves us but if you're gay you go to hell?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

God doesn't care about the flesh, and about material things. He is harvesting "souls".

We harvest to eat - therefore god is the deimurge, as the Gnostics stated

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TAECOLE7

LOL...you're not following your god either...just a mash up of Zoroastrianism/Roman mithraic traditions...you should do some reading

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TAECOLE7

LOL...you're not following your god either...just a mash up of Zoroastrianism/Roman mithraic traditions...you should do some reading
We're about to get into a genetic fallacy, if I'm boiling water because I'm about to make noodles, no amount of research that you do about the causes of water boiling will tell you that.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Walking around horny is not a valid excuse to commit fornication or adultery or rape or any other such sexual sin against the Creator

Against the Creator? I accuse the Old Testament creator in creating and allowing all this conflict in the first place. All the laws about not masturbating, excessive breeding, rules as to killing whole towns but keeping the virgins!

here's a definition for you
Genocide

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

If you cant see how much of the Bible agenda is pushing this then you are being dishonest. Just take the sin of Onan to begin with.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Now homosexyaity today is allowed by God s a result of not retaining God in their hearts, inds and knowledge. Read Romans Chapter 1: 18-32

So it wasnt allowed in the OT but then it was allowed because of the NT - why isn't there a newer new testament for the 21st century? You know, something more relevant, if we're to go by that logic. LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Which of the gods of the old testament - god jehova baal elohim - yawn?

Quick lets throw them out of Eden "in case they eat of the tree of Life and they become gods like us"

Which of those god's are we to follow?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

But god said to the Israelites "here you have "Favoured Nation Status" keep the virgins of your conquered cities and take them as spoils of war"....Some fair god

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well if you want to open a can of worms no man could have taught in Temples being unmarried in Jesus times, and yet he did. He was also formally trained and was able to argue from the Law. Where are his physical children?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: auto3000

diagnosed disorder that involves behaving and perceiving reality outside of what can be objectively referenced.

So you admit to suffering from it by discussing the Bible? Admission is the first step to recovery - only joking

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Man your 1000 years post a few pages back was bad enough -now you say Mt Athos is an Island?

BTW 99% of Greek Priests are married.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I just pointed out something you could verify yourself, an entire island. Look it up.

NOT AN ISLAND! you LOOK IT UP!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

who spend all their time in contemplation, are doing something boring?

NO they dont spend all their time in contemplation - they build stuff repair their machines cook and everything else needed to run a small community. You really should do some studying.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

hahaha whatever

been the primary role of Presidents, Kings, and Emperors. They give the common folk their glue points in daily conversations

No not really - they usually do other nasty stuff - maybe you're a Royalist/Monarchist who follows Facebook too much - I mean you keep repeating that Mt Athos is an island

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

diagnosed disorder that involves behaving and perceiving reality outside of what can be objectively referenced.

So you admit to suffering from it by discussing the Bible? Admission is the first step to recovery - only joking
lol

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

The higher up you go,

Keep preaching levels of spirituality - you know little of spirituality. If you knew anything about spirituality you would not bring such divisiveness into the discussion. Some of the Christians that I have know would actually say that they were tempted when first starting out and how hard it was to stay on their path .

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So then lets talk about homosexuality from a Hindu perspective? But that wont work out for your thread would it?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Probably your correct as he wouldnt have interfered in the stoning of the adulterous woman.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

So then if you are sincere go back to reading your bible and dont expect "truth" from other peoples experience. Every person understands god in their own way. Only the lazy rely on the "revealed word" of a preacher.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

Probably your correct as he wouldnt have interfered in the stoning of the adulterous woman.

Theres much more then that

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Well if I say that noodles began in CHina and Tomatos came from South America I would have a valid argument with some ignorant Italians.
I am not going to do your research for you as you are probably close minded. THeres some great threads about on ATS. Search for them

PS last I looked philosophy and beginnings of religions had nothing to do with "genetic fallacy" or am I to assume that you are talking about some deeper level, you tell me!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join