It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new heaven, new earth theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

revelation 21:1
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

With the earth changes, Bible changes for millions of people I don't think this is the new heaven and earth. Because to me things are just the same as the old, wars, killings, ritual sacrifices, mass produced garbage, on and on. Now, we have the power to make our own reality. But that requires one group adhering to another in almost all cases. Which inherently breeds war. So is God's return a falacy? I mean I am fully convinced we've been shifted to another earth, which I'm amazed by. But it hasn't changed me in some inner way. I mean growing up I read stories of interdimensional travellers, then I learn we almost all shifted. Pretty crazy.

I think this is a filtering sequence. A testing ground to see how many change, I personally am not deceived by the "wolf lying down with the lamb". I know it the lion and the lamb. All these Mandela changes tell a story as well from which times these changes are coming from..1900-on. it's obvious, bottles instead of wineskins, couches, errors and repeats. Maybe our dimensional interpreters are being affected by our own technology, maybe the aliens when moving us made some errors in history? Maybe it's meant to be this way? I can't say. But it still feels like a new heaven and new earth.
edit on 7-1-2017 by anotherside because: Add

edit on 7-1-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Maybe our dimensional interpreters are being affected by our own technology, maybe the aliens when moving us made some errors in history? Maybe it's meant to be this way? I can't say. But it still feels like a new heaven and new earth.
maybe maybes are what the real issue is . You are trying to make a comparison of a feeling (yours) with a knowledge of a description . No doubt if the new possessed those attributes it could generate feelings within the person .But can we really trust our feelings to tell us much ? A small pill can produce great feelings . A simple smile can too . But the smile from someone conveys information and its that information that causes the feelings .

A friend and I were at a bar many years ago and he said to me " do you see that girl over there ? she just smiled at me ." No I said , she was laughing at you :>)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is another passage in the Bible.

1John

12. Looking for and Hasting unto the coming of the day of God where in the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved and the elements shall melt with fervent Heat.
13. Never the less we according to his promise look for new heavens and a new Earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.
14. Wherefore beloved seeing that you look for such things be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace without spot and blameless.
15. An account that the long-suffering of Our Lord is salvation even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him have written unto you.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That passage says to me we are on the right path in looking for another planet, but it also say to be careful and peaceful with those beings you find there.

The above passage is from the concordance, a copy from 1913.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 ¶ And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

By this point we have the second resurrection and the dead are judged from the book of life and works and if their names were not found they went to the lake f fire forever. the after the judgement the earth flees and the heavens are rolled up as a scroll, The indication this corrupt heaven and earth were also cast into the lake of fire as well

Re 21:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
he a new heaven and earth are made and noted is that there is no sea which indicates that the original made long before Genesis 1:3 did not have water upon it as well. Seeing there was a decree that the ordained places of water left their fountains and flooded out something that was on going upon the earth was destroyed. I propose that this was the throne city which Lucifer was building upon the earth sometime before genesis 1:2, and that it was this throne he tried to exalt over all that was God in his five I wills in Isa 14:12. Which resulted in a flood to kill off Lucifer and his angels who became the spiritual being Satan and his angles for which the lake of fire was created for because of this great sin they committed against God.

new topics

top topics

join