posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
a reply to: CaptainHook
1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
½ cup plain organic whole-milk yogurt
1 cup frozen strawberries
Note: Feel free to substitute in your favorite smoothie ingredients.
1. Put on gloves if you'd like to use them.
2. Place your placenta on a tray, and see where you feel called to remove a piece of it to use in this recipe. Using your scissors, take out a half
dollar-sized chunk from one particular spot, or you can remove several smaller pieces from different spots, such as the maternal side, the fetal side,
the cord insertion point, etc.
3. Place placenta pieces, along with half of the orange juice, into your blender.
4. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add remaining orange juice, yogurt, and strawberries
6. Blend on high until well incorporated.
7. Serve in a gorgeous glass with a colorful bendy straw.
Just in case you change your mind.