It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does our multi-dimensional universe share the same time and space via a means of frequency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: wildespace

The frequency at which the subatomic, the quantum foam, the frequency at which every small thing and by extension every large thing vibrates, oscillates and gyrates, the heartbeat of that particular dimension, is different than it would be here in this one.

So in answer to the frequency of what... everything in that dimension.

Why? Why would it be different? Really, the only thing "vibrating, oscillating and gyrating" would be QM vibrations. And every molecule you see has its own frequency - it's how you do infrared and microwave spectroscopy. So since they're all different, and you can "see" them all, then that frequency isn't relevant.

Oh, and since the QM vibrations of individual molecules are random with respect to each other, they don't add in the large.

Also, every bit of EM radiation tends to be at different frequencies - if only by a smidge in some cases. That doesn't stop people from seeing sunlight or tuning a radio. So EM all over the place doesn't keep from perception either. So THAT frequency isn't relevant.

What's left?

"The frequency of everything in that dimension" is again begging frequency as a tangible. Frequency of WHAT of everything? Woodpecker taps? Faucet drips? RPM at which Einstein's spinning in his grave? "Frequency of everything" is a meaningless statement. Except, I suppose, the trivial frequency - everything in a universe was created, so that impulse function gives "everything" 1/universelifetime as a 'frequency', we'd call it 'age'. But technically, that's a frequency.
edit on 9-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I am not saying that frequency is a tangible.

I do not understand why this is posing so much trouble for you, Bedlam, because science has been measuring the frequency at which particles vibrate for quite some considerable time.

Think about that last sentence for a bit. I'm sure the problem with your logic will become obvious.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join