It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Shootings, Suspect "government controlling his mind and made him watch jihadist videos."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So this guy has been caught and he previously has said that the government have been messing with his head.
to me this information is getting out Via the MSM because either its not true and they can prove it, or its another part of a greater agenda,
i dont believe that its true and will be found to be true, because those found guilty will be held responsible for treason, and civil war could commence......... although maybe that is they're end game, create civil unrest so they can start murdering "more" people.

www.bbc.co.uk...
Police in Florida have questioned a suspected gunman after five people were killed and eight injured in a shooting at Fort Lauderdale airport.
The suspect has been identified by police as 26-year-old Esteban Santiago, an Iraq war veteran.
Officials say they have not ruled out terrorism as a possible motive.
US media say the man may have been mentally disturbed. He reportedly said the government was controlling his mind and made him watch jihadist videos.
The attacker opened fire at the baggage claim area of Terminal 2 as passengers were collecting their luggage. Witnesses said he walked along the carousels and did not say anything as he shot people who were trying to run or hide.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ah new form of turning americans against each other. The gubment did it. Fake news now this. Murderers like to kill , the only reason they have.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Dont get caught up in the Fake news propaganda, its the new war on terror.
anyway the point is that the BBC is the biggest MSM outlet in Britain and is renowned throughout the world and they have stated in their news report "He reportedly said the government was controlling his mind and made him watch jihadist videos."
you have to understand that this sort of comment is unprecedented, maybe its a rogue reporter and the editor has missed it, or something. but im guessing it is related to the Fake news agenda. its what the governments are trying to push these days.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I'm not going to change your mind about this fool's errand. I feel sorry for you. One day there will be no one left to blame .

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

i honestly dont care, im just watching, with no emotional ties to what's happening, im as objective as a subjective animal can be, people seeing the same incident witness different things, that is just life, too many people pick a colour/side and thats the side they believe everything that promotes their side, it is the nature of the game.
be prepared for anything, and your system will never be shocked, dont prepare and have a one track mind then one day your whole world can come crashing down.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

top topics

join