It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the long-awaited 'The Russians Did It' report on US election is pure propaganda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: daftpink

You'll fall in line. What ever trump says and thinks.
By the end of the week the narrative here will be totally different.
Mark my words.

I'm not a supporter of Trump nor am I American but I try to take an objective view

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

They apparently have proof that RT hand delivered information to Julian. Then Julian denied that Russia gave him anything.

Yeah he's credible. About as credible as Trump is.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Here we have it folks, its obamas and hillarys fault that trump once again changed is tune, those evil liberal are so powerful they again made jesustrump change is story on the hacking.

Lets also take the word of intellegence communites who allowed it to happen to hillary the dnc and podesta but no i'm sure they know what they are doing .lol

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They apparently have proof that RT hand delivered information to Julian. Then Julian denied that Russia gave him anything.

would that be why they went after rt and shut off the internet to the embassy wikileaks is in? What about the guy that tried to break into the embassy im sure he was just in the intellegence agency lol Wow it would make more sense to just provide that evidence then to let it happen then talk about 3 months later.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where did you read that? I'd be interested in seeing a source to clarify your claim.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
If true, thank God for the Russians for saving us from the rule of an unethical, lying, bitch.
edit on 1jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Here we have it folks, its obamas and hillarys fault that trump once again changed is tune, those evil liberal are so powerful they again made jesustrump change is story on the hacking.

Not so powerful in like 13 days and counting i wonder what liberals will do with all the accomplishments of the obama admin during his time as president lol. And yes this is one big last push to obscure the truth that hillary lost on her own. Her server getting hacked wasnt the russians. A romanian hacker who was sent to the usa and put in prison hacked her also up to 6 other foriegn nations had accessed her server. but russian hackers man did her in lol. Liberal logic lol Red Scare cold war 2.0

Your logic , trump says one thing, changes is mind the next day, oh thise pesky liberals lol.

Enjoy jesustrump, i sure will, but not for the same reason.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

Not so powerful in like 13 days and counting i wonder what liberals will do with all the accomplishments of the obama admin during his time as president lol. And yes this is one big last push to obscure the truth that hillary lost on her own. Her server getting hacked wasnt the russians. A romanian hacker who was sent to the usa and put in prison hacked her also up to 6 other foriegn nations had accessed her server. but russian hackers man did her in lol. Liberal logic lol Red Scare cold war 2.0

Your logic , trump says one thing, changes is mind the next day, oh thise pesky liberals lol.

Enjoy jesustrump, i sure will, but not for the same reason.

You Canadiens should just worry about your own liberal, unethical leader. At least he won't have a new, American, liberal ethically challenged leader to commiserate with.

Castro-Loving Justin Trudeau Snared in Ethics Scandal Canadian PM accused of trading 'cash-for-access'

freebeacon.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

I heard it. Ill see if I can find something.

Well I can't.
I think it's in that new report but I don't think it's available to us yet.

It was during the hearing on Thursday that I heard it.

Sorry I can't support the claim at this point.

I will if it's in that report and I wasn't going crazy when I heard it lol.
edit on 172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The FBI said they are 99% sure that at least 5 foreign agencies hacked Hillary`s server so why now are the Russians getting all the blame?
The CIA was sure that Iraq had WMD,they were so sure of it that they convinced Bush to invade Iraq to find the WMD, and we all know how that turned out.
They had no real evidence that Iraq had WMD just as they have no real evidence Russia hacked anything, so why should I believe tham again? fooled me once...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Right because trump is a paragon of truth.

Ha ha ha

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Who are 'they'? You mean the same 'they' that were positive that Iraq had WMDs?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I hear ya. I count it as a consolation prize that I get to laugh at everything he does for the next four years.
Or at least until he quits.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Right because trump is a paragon of truth.

Ha ha ha

Apparently more of a paragon of truth than Hillary was.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can't confirm it.
I also can't confirm that they went after RT or shut down the internet to the Ecuadorian embassy.

Wasn't that rumor?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No Bush told the CIA there were WMD. They said they couldn't confirm it.
He wanted it to be true.
He wanted a war and he wanted Saddam Hussein. To win approval from Daddy whos Dessert storm campaign was so successful .
But Iraqi Freedom never was.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I can't confirm it.
I also can't confirm that they went after RT or shut down the internet to the Ecuadorian embassy.

Wasn't that rumor?

www.google.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Anything else?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You keep ignoring the truth. Why? Because it doesn't fit your narrative of hate and oppression?

Senior U.S. intelligence officials believed, incorrectly, that Iraq had stockpiles of chemical and germ weapons and was developing nuclear weapons.

www.factcheck.org...

CIA Director George Tenet defended the U.S. intelligence estimate of Iraq's suspected weapons programs before last year's U.S.-led invasion, saying the agency "will never be completely right or completely wrong" when the facts are in.

www.cnn.com...

Sorry, but you are either wrong, which I corrected for you earlier, so now it seems you are just lying.

CIA intel report on Iraq wmds initially confirmed with the same amount of evidence as the Russian hacking, you are just making things up as you go now.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

You keep ignoring the truth. Why? Because it doesn't fit your narrative of hate and oppression?

Senior U.S. intelligence officials believed, incorrectly, that Iraq had stockpiles of chemical and germ weapons and was developing nuclear weapons.

www.factcheck.org...

CIA Director George Tenet defended the U.S. intelligence estimate of Iraq's suspected weapons programs before last year's U.S.-led invasion, saying the agency "will never be completely right or completely wrong" when the facts are in.

www.cnn.com...

Sorry, but you are either wrong, which I corrected for you earlier, so now it seems you are just lying.

CIA intel report on Iraq wmds initially confirmed with the same amount of evidence as the Russian hacking, you are just making things up as you go now.

Deny Ignorance.

Small protip dont use CNN as a source if you can find it somewhere else same with factcheck.org

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

we have a country here and it is supposed to represent the people and not be influenced by cheating or fraud, especially not by a foreign nation. 

So exposing cheating and fraud is bad because it is also cheating and fraud?

What planet are you on?

Russia didn't make the DNC go full retard, they did it themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join