It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the long-awaited 'The Russians Did It' report on US election is pure propaganda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Liberals hate America so much, they would start a nuclear war with Russia.

It's sickening.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

originally posted by: FanDanGo
Regardless of whether Russia hacked DNC, Russia was not needed to hack DNC. Whatever technology Russia has, America has and more. RNC could have hired domestic hackers to hack DNC if they wanted to do so.

What does that point even mean?

You know, we have a country here and it is supposed to represent the people and not be influenced by cheating or fraud, especially not by a foreign nation.

I can't get over how so many people have so little respect for our own country

Russians and Americans are all people. What does citizenship matter? It is values, not citizenship, that matter. Hillary Clinton didn't have good values. She and Obama tried to overthrow Putin, Netanyahu, Erdogan because these are conservative leaders. That is unethical, and they paid the price for it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

That's really funny.

Because even trump had to admit it was the Russians. Hey I expect you guys to fall in line with the story now that trump has. Whatever your emperor says you agree with. Even if it conflicts with his previous views or words.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Last time I checked they were responsible for their own reputation.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

That was 15 years ago dude. Don't you think operations and methods have changed since then?

Not to mention that it was Bush and Cheney not the intelligence community that pushed the WMD theme.

Reports said the CIA couldn't confirm any of it.

That debacle falls squarely on Bush s shoulders.

Learn your history before you take a stand with no foundation.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

How is Obama sore loser? Who did he lose to?

Oh yeah he didn't. He won. Twice.
And has one of the highest approval rates of any president.

Can't argue with facts.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How about you take your own advice.

NIE: We judge that Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in defiance of UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade.

www.factcheck.org...

That quote from an intel report, do some research before spouting off whatever you learned from Fake News.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Trump is a lucky man that was in the right place at the right time.

This entire election event was the last stand of the new world order globalists take-over versus the United States constitutional republic ideology.

Hillary rein was to be the final nail in the coffin for the United States that has been planned and semi-perfectly executed since Woodrow Wilson. The white-hat CIA/FBI/NSA/DIA (mil) were all trying to stop this globalist cabal for +50 years. The cabal made their move with Obama then this election and forced the hand so something HAD to be done instantly.

Hence the lucky guy Trump was selected to be the front man.

Hasn't anyone ever questioned why Trump would say or tweet something shockingly outrageous only to have is ALWAYS be true a week or more later? His info feeds are the white hat CIA/FBI/NSA/DIA (mil).

This is only my analysis and speculation but think about it from 10,000 foot observers level with zero investment in the event.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Yeah it only means 99.9 % sure. Gotta have doubts about that 1/10th of 1%.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ha ha Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

That's really funny.

Because even trump had to admit it was the Russians. Hey I expect you guys to fall in line with the story now that trump has. Whatever your emperor says you agree with. Even if it conflicts with his previous views or words.

Trump was forced into an intelligence meeting where they explained nothing in details and he doesnt have an understanding of how the stuff works to ask the real questions that would straighten out if the information is trash like we all know it all is. Sitting in a room filled with techy jargon spewed at you or having it dumbed down to the point of obscuring the truth isnt reliable intel. It was a forced attempt to get him to backtrack on the subject which he did stupidly. The intel is wrong and its propaganda the company that did the data forensics on the dnc computers has links to clinton and is an ex russian who hates putin. The investigation is drawing on conclusions drawn by this company as it wasnt the fbi who investigated the cyber crime. Gee i wonder why it wasnt the fbi investigating this cyber crime? Maybe it has something to do with hillary her crimes and her mistrust of them finding out it wasn't the russians.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It means any case in the US using this type of evidence, would be thrown out and charges dropped.

End of story.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here we have it folks, its obamas and hillarys fault that trump once again changed is tune, those evil liberal are so powerful they again made jesustrump change is story on the hacking.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Oh were you there?
Sorry I assumed again.
Silly ol me .

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

They drone bombed with less sure evidence. And dude 99% sure would never be thrown out of court. Get real.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Here we have it folks, its obamas and hillarys fault that trump once again changed is tune, those evil liberal are so powerful they again made jesustrump change is story on the hacking.

Not so powerful in like 13 days and counting i wonder what liberals will do with all the accomplishments of the obama admin during his time as president lol. And yes this is one big last push to obscure the truth that hillary lost on her own. Her server getting hacked wasnt the russians. A romanian hacker who was sent to the usa and put in prison hacked her also up to 6 other foriegn nations had accessed her server. but russian hackers man did her in lol. Liberal logic lol Red Scare cold war 2.0
edit on 7-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But but bu bu but no....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

At least since October but I'm sure some began earlier. As soon as it was learned that the DNC and Podesta had been hacked. I believe his emails started showing up in October though.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Enough.

If the snarky posts do not stop, you will suddenly find yourself on a post ban....which will not be any little ol 3 day thing.

If you can not post in a civil manner: STOP POSTING.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You'll fall in line. What ever trump says and thinks.
By the end of the week the narrative here will be totally different.
Mark my words.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: DupontDeux

Moon of Alabama has a couple pieces up on the subject that are well worth the read . His latest has this bit

Kevin Rothrock (Moscow Times): I cannot believe my eyes. Is this really part of the US government's intelligence case? I'll say it: the declassified USG report "Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections" is an embarrassment. Susan Hennessey (Lawfare, Brookings): The unclassified report is underwhelming at best. There is essentially no new information for those who have been paying attention. Bill Neely (NBCNews): Lots of key judgements but not many key facts & no open proof in US Intell. report into alleged Russian hacking. Stephen Hayes (Weekly Standard): The intel report on Russia is little more than a collection of assertions. Understand protecting sources/methods, but it's weak. Julia Ioffe (The Atlantic): It's hard to tell if the thinness of the #hacking report is because the proof is qualified, or because the proof doesn't exist. @JeffreyGoldberg Have to say, though, I'm hearing from a lot of Russia watchers who are very skeptical of the report. None like Putin/Trump. When you lost even Julia Ioffe on your anti-Russian issue ... Clapper as DNI and Brennan as CIA chief should have been fired years ago. They will both be gone by January 20. The Intelligence Community will remember them as the chief-authors of this devastating failure.
www.moonofalabama.org...

The other piece "New Intelligence Report Adds No Evidence Of "Russian Hacking" (Updated)" better addresses the technical side and explains that the FBI had to use the IT firm hired to make a report that the FBI used . Its easy to imagine that that hell hole Clinton kabal didnt want any more prying eyes then was necessary

Three cases of paper releases have to be differentiated: The emails from Clinton's private basement mail-server were released by the State Department after various FOIA requests. Emails from Clinton's campaign chief John Podesta were released after someone "spear phished" his Gmail password and got access to his mail box. Such spear phishing - sending an email which asks to change one's password on a faked login page - happens thousands of times each day. Naturally prominent people with publicly widely known addresses are the preferred targets of such stunts. This has nothing to do with real hacking which defeats a system's defense by manipulating computer code. The Democratic National Council was probably hacked. "Probably" because it is still quite possible that a (murdered?) insider leaked the DNC emails and the hacking "evidence" is made up to conceal that. But even that "evidence", presented by the DNC hired company Crowdstrike, is thin.
www.moonofalabama.org...

Thanks for this it points out some of the points I was making. The evidence in the report is oretty non existent. It's not a government document its a document for the public, to stop them asking more questions about what really happened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join