It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM reporter quits on air because of news tampering.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: 200Plus
Gee you know, I'll have to get back to you. I'm Googling and nor coming up wit where Obama said the Russians 'rigged' the election. Influenced, meddled but no rigged comment. Can you show me where he said that? And then I'll move on to your next point. Or are you suggesting meddled = rigged?

Well they were talking about removing Trump from presidential elect and letting congress choose their own president because of the "interference."

It sounds to me like the white house was trying to rig a perfectly executed election to undermine the results by blaming Russia. The only people influencing or rather, attempting to influence the elction was the US government itself.

While you want to play with words -- semantics -- Obama very legitimately insinuated that Russia was responsible for the election result and as a direct consequence, the result should be thrown out and Trump disqualified.... I'd call that claiming it was "fixed" or "rigged."

Sure would, and so would damn near everybody else with a clear head.

Also -- they didn't meddle, even if they were responsible for leaking the criminal activities of the DNC, they didn't meddle -- just reported news THAT WE NEEDED TO KNOW so we could make an accurate choice. If anything -- they would have aided in preserving the integrity of the election cycle.

It doesn't get anymore plain than that.
edit on 7-1-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You guys fall for this stuff way too easily.
First admit ignorance, then you can deny it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: anonentity
The News media outlets are no longer delivering news, but controlled political propaganda. Here we have a main stream news reporter resigning on air because of it www.youtube.com... Lets give him a cheer, the façade is cracking.

What?!?!

MSM reporter?!?!

What?!?!

You mean:

" Totally partisan hack, who no real accredited news organization would ever touch, pretends to freak out on conservative conspiracy site Newsmax when asked to criticize Fox News."

He is obviously trying to upgrade from News max to fox...he is playing his "fans" and trying to audition for fox.

Your pretending this guy is a real News guy and or that newsmax is a real News place is hilarious.. the fact you pretend he or newsmax are MSM makes it pretty much a bald face lie...

Deny ignorance, just not in this thread.

BOLD FACE.

There is no such thing as a bald face lie. It's BOLD.

bold
bōld/Submit
adjective
(of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.
"a bold attempt to solve the crisis"

A bold faced lie is one that you tell confidently with courage, delivered with a straight poker face when you know definitively that it's untrue.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BALD FACED LIE. I reckon you'll find it in the urban dictionary because of other idiots perpetuating the incorrect use.

Not in th south, lol. Down here it's bald face, because common sayings like that tend to vary a hair from regional dialect to, regional dialect.

I don't doubt bold face is the earlier version.
edit on 7-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

How come when stuff was leaked from Soros's server which proved what he was up to, you would think in a media with free speech it would be headlines . We know free speech died about the same day the music died. vwww.investors.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

How come when stuff was leaked from Soros's server which proved what he was up to, you would think in a media with free speech it would be headlines . We know free speech died about the same day the music died. vwww.investors.com...

That's not a real news site... it's a partisan hack speacial interest group..

Aka not to be trusted..

Look at there news feed, it is all partisan hack jobs.

Hell half way into your link you can tell they are just throwing out nonsense but using all the allegedly type disclaimers to avoid getting sued.

Guaranteed a real accredited, gets fired when they get caught in a lie news site, would never touch that type of story..

When is the last conservative media star fired for lying??

There never has been one fired for lying, lol.

Because all conservative site are hack click bait were truth isn't required lol.. just hits.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: 200Plus
Gee you know, I'll have to get back to you. I'm Googling and nor coming up wit where Obama said the Russians 'rigged' the election. Influenced, meddled but no rigged comment. Can you show me where he said that? And then I'll move on to your next point. Or are you suggesting meddled = rigged?

Well they were talking about removing Trump from presidential elect and letting congress choose their own president because of the "interference."

It sounds to me like the white house was trying to rig a perfectly executed election to undermine the results by blaming Russia. The only people influencing or rather, attempting to influence the elction was the US government itself.

While you want to play with words -- semantics -- Obama very legitimately insinuated that Russia was responsible for the election result and as a direct consequence, the result should be thrown out and Trump disqualified.... I'd call that claiming it was "fixed" or "rigged."

Sure would, and so would damn near everybody else with a clear head.

Also -- they didn't meddle, even if they were responsible for leaking the criminal activities of the DNC, they didn't meddle -- just reported news THAT WE NEEDED TO KNOW so we could make an accurate choice. If anything -- they would have aided in preserving the integrity of the election cycle.

It doesn't get anymore plain than that.

Well you did have a foreign country hack trumps opposition the post it online. Then a bunch of conservative sites and trump pretend the emails contain countless felonies, but refuse to quote the emails before the election. Then after the election admit the DNC did nothing wrong, by praising clintons "hard work and service" in his acceptance speech.

The truth is Russia did help trump win the election, if trump helped them is doubtful, but the rest of the measurables are not in question.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The News media outlets are no longer delivering news, but controlled political propaganda. Here we have a main stream news reporter resigning on air because of it www.youtube.com... Lets give him a cheer, the façade is cracking.

What?!?!

MSM reporter?!?!

What?!?!

You mean:

" Totally partisan hack, who no real accredited news organization would ever touch, pretends to freak out on conservative conspiracy site Newsmax when asked to criticize Fox News."

He is obviously trying to upgrade from News max to fox...he is playing his "fans" and trying to audition for fox.

Your pretending this guy is a real News guy and or that newsmax is a real News place is hilarious.. the fact you pretend he or newsmax are MSM makes it pretty much a bald face lie...

BOLD FACE.

bold
bōld/Submit
adjective
(of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.

A bold faced lie is one that you tell confidently with courage, delivered with a straight poker face when you know definitively that it's untrue.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BALD FACED LIE. I reckon you'll find it in the urban dictionary because of other idiots perpetuating the incorrect use.

Not in th south, lol. Down here it's bald face, because common sayings like that tend to vary a hair from regional dialect to, regional dialect.

I always thought it was just "bold faced" as well, so I did some checking and found this www.worldwidewords.org... i guess they both have long standing records of use, as well as "barefaced".

I also used to get a little bit annoyed when people would say "well they just can't see the truth, cause they have blinkers on", because I always thought it was only "blinders". But it turns out they are interchangeable, and even "winkers" is an acceptable variation.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: jtma508

Under Bush: "The Constitution says we have to give consideration, not a vote"
Under Obama: "It is a dereliction of the inherent duties of our office to not vote on the President's nominees"

Before the election: "There is no way to rig an election"
After the election: "The Russians rigged the election"

Before the election: "Not admitting defeat in the election is a direct threat to our democracy"
After the election: "Contesting the results of an election are a fundamental right"

2008-2016: "any attempts to block passage of bills and/or limit Executive Power = Obstructionism"
2016-Forward: "We have to block everything the Republicans and the WH try in order to save the country"

An ounce of intellectual honesty would be refreshing, however it's not expected.

Such a solid post.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

What?!?!

MSM reporter?!?!

What?!?!

You mean:

BOLD FACE.

bold
bōld/Submit
adjective

I always thought it was just "bold faced" as well, so I did some checking and found this www.worldwidewords.org... i guess they both have long standing records of use, as well as "barefaced".

I also used to get a little bit annoyed when people would say "well they just can't see the truth, cause they have blinkers on", because I always thought it was only "blinders". But it turns out they are interchangeable, and even "winkers" is an acceptable variation.

I always get a kick out of stumbling across the hidden meaning per say.

Such as :
A bald faced lie could be a play on not having a beard or maybe mask to hide your face.

Bold faced could be a play on being bold enough to lie to some ones face.

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth" is my favorite...

Because if some one tries to sell you a horse (at least in movies) first thing you do is check his teeth.

Well if some one offers you a free horse, well a horse has inherent value. You can eat it if nothing else so you don't worry about checking his teeth. You just take the friggin horse lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Don't like to sound embarrassing but the video was posted 6 months ago, in August 2016.
When is that supposed to have taken place ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join