It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM reporter quits on air because of news tampering.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The News media outlets are no longer delivering news, but controlled political propaganda. Here we have a main stream news reporter resigning on air because of it www.youtube.com... Lets give him a cheer, the façade is cracking.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The News media outlets are no longer delivering news, but controlled political propaganda. Here we have a main stream news reporter resigning on air because of it www.youtube.com... Lets give him a cheer, the façade is cracking.

What?!?!

MSM reporter?!?!

What?!?!

You mean:

" Totally partisan hack, who no real accredited news organization would ever touch, pretends to freak out on conservative conspiracy site Newsmax when asked to criticize Fox News."

He is obviously trying to upgrade from News max to fox...he is playing his "fans" and trying to audition for fox.

Your pretending this guy is a real News guy and or that newsmax is a real News place is hilarious.. the fact you pretend he or newsmax are MSM makes it pretty much a bald face lie...

Deny ignorance, just not in this thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

He was a reporter on newsmax.. a news site the equivalency of the national enquirer lmao.
edit on 7-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So what? Attack the guy, what should we do? Tar and feathers perhaps?

Why not address his message, but then, that may not be on your playlist.

Speak to the message.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Speak to the message.

P

How about just be honest in the thread headlines?? Maybe??

What was his message?!?!

That Fox News is awesome and he refuses to mention the extremely well documented cases of roger ailed trying to force any attractive news anchor at fox to sleep with him.. an 80 year old troll??

That was the story he refused to tell right??

An extremely well documented story backed up by pretty much every celebrity woman at fox.

Like I said, he was obviously just trying to upgrade from the joke that is newsmax, to the joke that vaguely pretends to be a real news site that is Fox News.

He didn't even wait for a legit reason to freak out, he just refused to blast fox , because he respects what they are doing sooo much and they are on his "side"...

Basically sceaming "I'm a partisan hack who will only attack the center and left, please hire me from the laughably obscure news max! I really wanna be barely closer to an actual journalist.

I noticed the headline still pretends he and newsmax are MSM...
edit on 7-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Speak to the message.

P

Basically sceaming "I'm a partisan hack who will only attack the center and left, please hire me from the laughably obscure news max! I really wanna be barely closer to an actual journalist.

Can you show me where the quote ends please?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

so because you agree with what he says - its not propaganda its teh " trooth " ?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Of course. The Trumpohiles take after their leader and support ANY source that backs their narrative and rejects any source that does not.

Just like the Tweeter-in-Chief:

Before: Assange is a criminal; should be a death penalty
After Assange refutes Russian hacking: Totally backs Assange

Before: The Electoral College is BS
After the EC helps him win: The EC is brilliant

Before: The election is rigged
After he won: The electoral system is awesome and totally honest

Before: Fiorina is a train-wreck
After: Hey Carly want a job?

I could do this all day...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

i would give you a start - IF you had the integrity to do a comparable list for all political flavours of wingnut

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Nope....nope....
The facade needs more jack hammering.....

I'm an expert on this since 1949

We'll be seeing more skullduggery before we see light for the normal population.
The remedy is on the way....wait it out as best ya can.....I check out by going out in the old growth forest behind my back gate....and well, I ....go do gueriila.....guerilla........horticulture......and watch those wild hogs and deer with my armasight thermal with DVR.......

Did you know the coyotes actually dine on the hogs like goin to jack in the box.......it's fast food man....they don't search all night....they like go to jack in the box......the hog is quiet in just 7seconds.....meal over
edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Hey there my amigos

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Speak to the message.

P

its called reading between the lines lol...

Unlike pretending this yahoo is a real reporter,valiantly quiting to avoid being a propaganda machine.

When in reality he has only ever been a propaganda machine, who only has ever worked at extreme right wing hack conspiracy sites...

But..

" look at him valiantly fight the MSM, by accusing the equivalency of the national enquirer of being too hard on Fox News."

Lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Of course. The Trumpohiles take after their leader and support ANY source that backs their narrative and rejects any source that does not.

Just like the Tweeter-in-Chief:

Before: Assange is a criminal; should be a death penalty
After Assange refutes Russian hacking: Totally backs Assange

Before: The Electoral College is BS
After the EC helps him win: The EC is brilliant

Before: The election is rigged
After he won: The electoral system is awesome and totally honest

Before: Fiorina is a train-wreck
After: Hey Carly want a job?

I could do this all day...

The worst is pretending this guy is a real reporter in the thread headline by pretending he is MSM...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yea but 'they' have to in order to create a sense of credibility. Even InfoWars is a 'legitimate' news source for these people. They're even more unhinged than the Obama people in the beginning of his term.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
At least we didn't get a jet bush brother in law governor of the state that does a quick recount over th

Naw....I went on a tangent too far.....nvm

edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Tangent

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Speak to the message.

P

its called reading between the lines lol...

Unlike pretending this yahoo is a real reporter,valiantly quiting to avoid being a propaganda machine.

When in reality he has only ever been a propaganda machine, who only has ever worked at extreme right wing hack conspiracy sites...

But..

" look at him valiantly fight the MSM, by accusing the equivalency of the national enquirer of being too hard on Fox News."

Lol.

Nice job, thank you. Too easy you are.
thanks for the laugh!!!
edit on 1/7/2017 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No wonder you didn't embed the video. What a BS post.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
No wonder you didn't embed the video. What a BS post.

Deny ignorance. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Under Bush: "The Constitution says we have to give consideration, not a vote"
Under Obama: "It is a dereliction of the inherent duties of our office to not vote on the President's nominees"

Before the election: "There is no way to rig an election"
After the election: "The Russians rigged the election"

Before the election: "Not admitting defeat in the election is a direct threat to our democracy"
After the election: "Contesting the results of an election are a fundamental right"

2008-2016: "any attempts to block passage of bills and/or limit Executive Power = Obstructionism"
2016-Forward: "We have to block everything the Republicans and the WH try in order to save the country"

An ounce of intellectual honesty would be refreshing, however it's not expected.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus
Gee you know, I'll have to get back to you. I'm Googling and nor coming up wit where Obama said the Russians 'rigged' the election. Influenced, meddled but no rigged comment. Can you show me where he said that? And then I'll move on to your next point. Or are you suggesting meddled = rigged?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What?!?!

MSM reporter?!?!

What?!?!

You mean:

" Totally partisan hack, who no real accredited news organization would ever touch, pretends to freak out on conservative conspiracy site Newsmax when asked to criticize Fox News."

He is obviously trying to upgrade from News max to fox...he is playing his "fans" and trying to audition for fox.

Your pretending this guy is a real News guy and or that newsmax is a real News place is hilarious.. the fact you pretend he or newsmax are MSM makes it pretty much a bald face lie...

Deny ignorance, just not in this thread.

BOLD FACE.

There is no such thing as a bald face lie. It's BOLD.

bold
bōld/Submit
adjective
(of a person, action, or idea) showing an ability to take risks; confident and courageous.
"a bold attempt to solve the crisis"

A bold faced lie is one that you tell confidently with courage, delivered with a straight poker face when you know definitively that it's untrue.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BALD FACED LIE. I reckon you'll find it in the urban dictionary because of other idiots perpetuating the incorrect use.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join