It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Once Again Proves He Is the Adult on the World Stage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Go Russia!

I will say, I love Putin, he's the best damn President Russia's ever had.

russia-insider.com...

Russia's refusal to retaliate against the US for the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats showcases Vladimir Putin's strength - and Obama's weakness

russia-insider.com...

On December 29, 2016, the failed and lame-duck 44th President of the United States Barack Obama added one of the finishing touches to an 8 year legacy of duplicity, ineptitude and disgrace by lashing out like a spoilt child at 35 Russian diplomats and their families, expelling them from the United States.

What made the act so absurd was that it was based purely on US domestic politics - the juvenile reaction of the Democratic Party and Neocon establishment to losing the election - and not on anything concrete the Russians did.

The US government alleged the 35 diplomats and 2 compounds they used as recreation facilities were involved in espionage, but also stated that action was retaliation for the totally unsubstantiated "Russia hacked the election" story being served up by mainstream media propagandists on behalf of the scared-#less US intel establishment in imminent fear of impending Trumpification.

edit on 7-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The world could do with a few more Putin's as far as i'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Yes, quite a few more. I hope I see that in my lifetime, most of the leaders are lacking the one thing we need from them.. Leadership based on what the majority of the People want.

Those running things, are not worthy of my Trust or Admiration. That is earned, not played.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Let's just remember the base reality here. The Us and Russia are two imperial powers, trying to maintain and expand their own empires, and manage their public images.

Putin is not the Good guy. He is a guy. Do you know how he has been in power for so long? He has a puppet named Medvedev. The Russian system doesn't allow Putin to be President continuously, but it does allow him to alternate between being president and Prime minister every term. Medvedev and he take turns alternating the role of presidency, and even when he is prime minister, you can bet he is really in control.

There are lots of things you can say about Putin. You can easily call him an autocrat. He is definitely a gangster. He does get things done the Russian way. The Russians love him for the power he projects. But as long as you understand what he is, it is fine.

Our leaders in the US behave like children for sure. These last episodes were pretty disappointing. The Russians are not the boogeyman they want us to think they are. They need to get some new cards in their deck, if they think Red Dawn is how you scare people today.

But don't forget Russia is also a major world power, looking out for their own interests above all too!

Hillary is a demon, but that doesn't make Trump Jesus. Similarly, Obama is a child, but that doesn't make Putin an upstanding world citizen!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Who would have thought that a pro Putin "news" source is pro Putin.....

This is as dumb as CNN saying Obama is great.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

I'm sorry I don't understand. Are you stuck in the cold war? You realise that MSN controls your every thought right?

Do you ever use your intuition? ... Never Mind.

Hillary and Obama are Demons. Child Demons.

People are so Liberated they think like Snowflakes. It's time to stop, shake yourself good and hard, and wake up.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Sweetheart, you think everything is evil if it mentions Trump or Putin in a good light.

Get over yourself.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Where do you read Coldwar in anything I wrote? I am pretty sure I made several statements with the polar opposite sentiment. I think the US media is foolish for promoting this silly anti-Russia lie. I want to see the Russians rise to greatness again. I think they deserve it. I just don't want to see it happen at the cost of the Ukraine, or anyone else they feel like they own.

In what world does having perspective on the fact that Putin isn't a silver-tongued angel child, but merely playing the game too (admittedly, with more skill than our clowns) equate to a coldwar mentality?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: joeraynor

I'm sorry the champange is speaking for me.

Champange doesn't understand 'several anything'.

He is indeed playing the game however, he's playing it right unlike the imbeciles in the West and Europe who think playing the game means they win every match.

Thankyou for clarifying

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Lol, get your facts straight, I've always backed (grudgingly) Trump.

Stop acting like a [snipped] and take the blinders off, Putin is a dictator, a bigot, and one of the richest men on the planet.

Sure is for the people. What a joke.
edit on 1.7.2017 by Kandinsky because: Removed ill-mannered comment

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's big beautiful country. Trump supporters should move there.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Haha all good! We've still got some New Years Brut we never opened (we fell asleep), and we should finish off sometime, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Lol, get your facts straight, I've always backed (grudgingly) Trump.

Stop acting like a [snipped] and take the blinders off, Putin is a dictator, a bigot, and one of the richest men on the planet.

Sure is for the people. What a joke.

Wow that aussie mouth of yours is way out of control hon.

I don't believe i've ever seen you vouch for Trump, Trump? Seriously?

You might stop acting [snipped], it might make you realise how ungent like you're being right now.
edit on 1.7.2017 by Kandinsky because: Removed ill-mannered comment

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: joeraynor

Haha all good! We've still got some New Years Brut we never opened (we fell asleep), and we should finish off sometime, lol.

Now YOU are a Gent. A good example for other men who come on here tossing their cookies all over the damn place.

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I agree! I would move there myself if time permitted!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
The world could do with a few more Putin's as far as i'm concerned.

Wow. No!

If two Putins were to meet, disasters would follow!

Imagine neighboring Putins with the desire to expand or to be respected - that is a disastrous standoff waiting to happen!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

She is a pile of crap.

And Putin is too.

Deal with it.

And the rest of that nonsense, I dunno, have another drink, darl!

edit on 7/1/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Go Russia!

I will say, I love Putin, he's the best damn President Russia's ever had.

russia-insider.com...

Russia's refusal to retaliate against the US for the expulsion of 35 Russian diplomats showcases Vladimir Putin's strength - and Obama's weakness

Or maybe he'd have to expel some of his best double agents in order to make the proper retaliatory gesture. Instead he's pretending to be innocent, long suffering and to turn the other cheek.

I gotta hand it to him, Putin is one smart mother****er!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join