It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US election hacking: Putin 'sought to help' Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The unclassified report says the Russian leader "ordered" a campaign aimed at influencing the election.
Moscow has not commented, but Russia has previously denied the claims.

After being briefed on the findings, Mr Trump stopped short of accusing Russia of interfering, saying only that the election outcome was not affected.

Mr Trump later went on to blame "gross negligence" by the Democratic National Committee for "allowing" the hacking to take place.

SOURCE

Of course Putin preferred to not have Clinton elected. He made that as clear as can be. I haven't seen the main reason for that preference being mentioned in the mainstream media...

Putin announces US Clinton WW3 fears in chilling video

"Would Mrs. Clinton delivers on he threats and harsh rhetorics against Russia if she became President? Or will she correct her position against us?"

He then issued what sounded like a horrifying ultimatum to US politicians, saying: "Jeopardising Russian-American relations in order to gain brownie points internally – I consider this to be harmful and counter productive.

"It's not funny anymore. If somebody out there wants confrontation. This is not our choice but this means that there will be problems."

SOURCE

Only a lunatic would have wanted WW3. Putin didn't want it just like most of the rest of us. Trump was the only choice.

As I theorized in the following thread, it was probably Iran that turned the U.S. election.

Did Russia and Iran just keep Clinton from being POTUS consequently stopping WW3?

I have no direct evidence to point to as to whether the theory I presented in the thread linked directly above is correct. My intuition tells me that the theory is correct.
edit on 7-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The way you know its political propaganda is it NEVER says 'Putin tried to hurt Clinton', but instead "Putin tried to help Trump".

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I have no direct evidence to point to as to whether the theory I presented in the thread linked directly above is correct. My intuition tells me that the theory is correct.

That's OK Obama doesn't have any direct evidence to point as to as to whether the theory they presented in the MSM is correct either.

If the Russians did try and influence the election (and to me, that's still a big 'IF') it seems like preventing an escalation of tension between America and Russia and thus WW3 may have been the motive, i've thought this since the story broke, although I'd say I'm still 50/50 as to whether I believe Russia was even involved....

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The only thing going on is the Democrats still trying to delegitimise the election, which is becoming more and more worrying.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The way you know its political propaganda is it NEVER says 'Putin tried to hurt Clinton', but instead "Putin tried to help Trump".

Would you feel the same way if all this information coming out , and Clinton had won?

I'm seeing all this on all these threads but I have a very strong suspicion that if Hillary had won the right would be exploding over Russian interference and all this down playing wouldn't be happening

Hell it would be hard for me not to do and I didn't vote for either one of them

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Perhaps because he views Trump as easier to manipulate? Because he views him as a clown? Perhaps it's because he knew Trumps supporters would believe any s##t that was directed at Clinton?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: djz3ro

The only thing going on is the Democrats still trying to delegitimise the election, which is becoming more and more worrying.

Now, that I do believe. It makes a whole lot of sense. I really think a disgruntled Beanie supporter is behind the DNC leak.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Russia allegedly did what to help Clinton exactly?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

There's only two people that had a real influence on the US elections...Trump and Clinton.

The People simply put, were frightened out of their wits at the prospect of a HRC Whitehouse much more than they were about a DJT Whitehouse.

And it's the DNC's own fault for fielding a criminally negligent idiot in the first place.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I find it somewhat amusing that the US govt, of all entities, should be up in arms over anyone attempting to effect an election...

Whether Russia did, or did not, the outrage from our govt. is amusing, and just a tad bit hypocritical...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It couldn't be he wanted Destroyer of Syria Hillary out? It could have been lemur as her opponent and they'd prefer that. Even a flying squirrel would have been better in their eyes. How you guys keep twisting it into it was ABOUT Trump and NOT Hillary is insane, but not given how obvious it is you buy into the Ruling Establishment's propaganda. As if they even care about you or anyone else besides themselves. They destroy lives by the millions, including here, annually. No one is exempt, but hey they say stuff that stokes your ego and hey I knwo lets lap up their every word like its the gospel, the ultimate revelation. As long as I hatefully shout out Trump's name like the MSM told me then becomes okay all the suffering around the world and here at home caused by the people the media and the government!

edit on 7-1-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Agreed, although i would say a lot more than a 'tad' hypocritical mate.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I have other words and phrases I could use, but then I'd have to ban myself...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lol...nuff said, keep it under your hat!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

That's because Putin didn't want any other republican to win, nor did he want Hillary to lose..he wanted trump specifically to win..

Trump is the only pro Russian politician in Washington from either party.. right or wrong.

In no way was it specifically against Hillary as it has been par for the course for all Americans politicians to hate Russia since Reagan at least.

Hillary wasn't the only politician Russia didn't want, trump was the only one they did.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

The unclassified report says the Russian leader "ordered" a campaign aimed at influencing the election.
Moscow has not commented, but Russia has previously denied the claims.

After being briefed on the findings, Mr Trump stopped short of accusing Russia of interfering, saying only that the election outcome was not affected.

Mr Trump later went on to blame "gross negligence" by the Democratic National Committee for "allowing" the hacking to take place.

SOURCE

Of course Putin preferred to not have Clinton elected. He made that as clear as can be. I haven't seen the main reason for that preference being mentioned in the mainstream media...

Putin announces US Clinton WW3 fears in chilling video

"Would Mrs. Clinton delivers on he threats and harsh rhetorics against Russia if she became President? Or will she correct her position against us?"

He then issued what sounded like a horrifying ultimatum to US politicians, saying: "Jeopardising Russian-American relations in order to gain brownie points internally – I consider this to be harmful and counter productive.

"It's not funny anymore. If somebody out there wants confrontation. This is not our choice but this means that there will be problems."

SOURCE

Only a lunatic would have wanted WW3. Putin didn't want it just like most of the rest of us. Trump was the only choice.

As I theorized in the following thread, it was probably Iran that turned the U.S. election.

Did Russia and Iran just keep Clinton from being POTUS consequently stopping WW3?

Put in would not have helped Ted Cruz who is all "Reagan hated Russia so I do too!"

They would not have helped Bernie...

Nor Carson..

Nor anyone not named Donald trump...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

There's only two people that had a real influence on the US elections...Trump and Clinton.

How naive!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Russia allegedly did what to help Clinton exactly?

Was it that hard to understand what I meant by my post?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Would you feel the same way if all this information coming out , and Clinton had won?

I'm seeing all this on all these threads but I have a very strong suspicion that if Hillary had won the right would be exploding over Russian interference and all this down playing wouldn't be happening

Hell it would be hard for me not to do and I didn't vote for either one of them

it depends, if the hacks release produced factual truths that proved one side was full of criminals and thugs, It would be hard to be angry and defend them, I mean they really were proven to be just that.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It is appearing more and more like that is not the truth.
They didn't do this to help trump who wasn't in the race when they began their hacking.
They did what they did to harm Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join