It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thule society of hilter is the skull and bones of george bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
they both have the same symbol

reich stag of hilter is the twin towers of george bush

this # just repeats over again

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
do you have a link or photo of the symbol of thule group?

plus what do you mean reichstag? did they blow it up or something?
referances please?

this could be a really good thread, just give us a few referances photos or some sort of detailed information

please elaborate im all ears

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The Reichstag was burnt not blown up as far as I'm aware, you can read
some stuff on it at the link I provided.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As for literal symbols, they don't line up - as for figurative symbols, I can see what you are saying.

The hypothesis that Thule and Skull and Bones are connected has been speculated about for years and there are many websites out there that talk about this alledged connection.

I can see some general similarities between the careers of Bush and Hitler, enough to make them interesting but what does that say?

So tomb_of_lazarus are you merely saying that history repeats itself or do you believe they are actually connected?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
We really need more to corroborate this because I see the link, but an unable to see anything worthwhile here without something corroborating it.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well, here's corroboration, the Skull and Bones was based on German Secret Society, both overtly and covertly.

George Bush Sr.'s father was in Business with the Nazis.

If any one is looking for actual documents linking the two, good luck.

The ideological similarities are proof enough for me.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As far as I've been led to believe, S&B was created by the British, to cause post-colonial troubles.
www.parascope.com...
Its a secret society, so there is going to be some tenuous connection to every other secret society, somewhere, but evidence of something tangible would be a good thing if you wanted to see your topic bloom past 5 posts.
i mean, i could make up something......like microsoft is a jewish slave/control new world organisation, and bill gates is a robot. Even the name bill gates is a clue : means money doorway. its an in joke amongst the jewish illuminati,which was formed by jews that were used by the thule society, but they took it over and brought down hitler and the nazionals, and then went on a bent of world domination by money so they would never get shafted like that again by anyone, etc etc
But it would be pretty pointless, unless it was used as an example of how not to create a good thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
cruzion: LOL dude(ette?)

I found this intersting, sorry for the tangent but it came up once already anyways so what the hell...

from www.weyrich.com...

The right-wing Nazis and the left-wing communists were cut from the same cloth -- the point is not that the far right destroyed civil rights. Rather, the point is that a democracy can be destroyed by creating a law-and-order crisis and offering as a 'solution' the abdication of civil liberties and state's rights to a powerful but unaccountable central authority.

Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomb_of_lazarus
they both have the same symbol

What symbol is that of the thule society? A skull? How many groups have skulls?

reich stag of hilter is the twin towers of george bush

Demonstrate this.
'
The Skull and Bones society is much older than the Thule Society, and there is nothing that seems to be in anyway related between them. Thule was a 'historical' research society that was also intersted in eastern mysticism. Skull and Bones is a college fraternity.

George Bush Sr.'s father was in Business with the Nazis.

That link is unacceptable, lots of people had business dealings with the nazis, more extensive than Prescott Bushes. He apparently had some stock in a company that was doing business with germany, but he wasn't the head of the company or anythign like that. Not much of a link.

Was prescott bush even in Skull and Bones?

The ideological similarities are proof enough for me.

Brefily describe the ideology of Skull and Bones and contrast it with the Thule Society.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I believe he was, yes.

from skullandcrossbones.org...

Bush men have been Yale men and Bonesmen for generations. Prescott Bush, George W.'s grandfather, Yale '17, was a legendary Bonesman; he was a member of the band that stole for the society what became one of its most treasured artifacts: a skull that was said to be that of the Apache chief Geronimo. Prescott Bush, one of a great many Bonesmen who went on to lives of power and renown, became a U.S. senator. George Herbert Walker Bush, George W.'s father, Yale '48, was also a Bonesman, and he, too, made a conspicuous success of himself. Inside the temple on High Street hang paintings of some of Skull and Bones's more illustrious members; the painting of George Bush, the most recently installed, is five feet high.
There were other Bush Bonesmen, a proud line of them stretching from great uncle George Herbert Walker Jr. to uncle Jonathan Bush to cousins George Herbert Walker IIIand Ray Walker. So when George W. was "tapped" for Skull and Bones, at the end of his junior year, he, too, naturally became a Bonesman -- but, it seems, a somewhat ambivalent one.

[edit on 1/29/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by Nygdan

I believe he was, yes.

from skullandcrossbones.org...

Bush men have been Yale men and Bonesmen for generations. Prescott Bush, George W.'s grandfather, Yale '17, was a legendary Bonesman; he was a member of the band that stole for the society what became one of its most treasured artifacts: a skull that was said to be that of the Apache chief Geronimo.

Has this been demonstrated, I've heard it a few times before but it seems like crass rumour no?

SnB keeps membership lists no? THat are publically available. Does anyone know of P Bush being on these lists?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
thule society of hilter is the skull and bones of george bush

Pretty much conjecture and a unsubstantiated conspiracy theory till hard evidence is produced that discerns more credible facts to back it, despite the circumstantial evidences that have been given and are being asserted in this topic thread.

Some have alleged that the society has ties to the Thule Society, which was involved in the foundation of Nazi Germany, as well as the Vril Society, also a society deeply involved in Nazism. This would connect with the Nazi memorabilia found in the Tomb, though that connection can only remain a supposition without supporting evidence from the human networks themselves. However, incriminating evidence of this thesis is provided by the Nazi memoribilia within the "Tomb."

Skull and Bones

seekerof

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well I did some digging around and this is all I could come up with. All the Bushes are listed, but who knows if this dude knows what he's talking aobut or if this list is accurate. I searched around on the Yale website, but I got nothin'...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I feel that the Bush's being apart of the Skull and Bones is pretty much true The Axeman. What I question is that the Skull and Bones is related or connected to the Thule Society.

All references that I have viewed on this only mention and assert a "German secret society." The founder of the Skull and Bones, William Russell, mentions only a "German secret society."

Herein, lies the problem of clarifying and identifying which. There were numerous German secret societies.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I feel that the Bush's being apart of the Skull and Bones is pretty much true The Axeman. What I question is that the Skull and Bones is related or connected to the Thule Society.

All references that I have viewed on this only mention and assert a "German secret society." The founder of the Skull and Bones, William Russell, mentions only a "German secret society."

Herein, lies the problem of clarifying and identifying which. There were numerous German secret societies.

seekerof

Agreed. I don't think there is much question about their membership, but as I said, I don't know about the credibility of the site I posted there. Merely a disclaimer on my part.

I have heard the argument that S&B was connected to Thule, but I have also seen it shot down just as quickly as it came up. I tend to think there is no connection, but that's just me.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just don't understand something tho, the Skull nad Bones group is almost as old as Yale itself. THe Thule Society didn't exist outside of the lead up to the nazi takeover of germany and wwii. It was also a group that the nazis supressed and broke up. How can there be any conncetion? I mean, maybe the Skull and Bones group could've helped get Thule started, but why would they even bother? What interests does a frat have in the esoteric goings on of an obscure and relatively unimportant group in the middle of weimar germany?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Osirus of the Underworld.......

That parascope site has a symbol I haven't seen before in that form - the all seeing eye doubled! like the ''Lucifer Experiment'' binary version of the Flower of Life pattern,

briefly for informational purposes - the single eye Flower of life is the same as the original creation pattern detailed in the Bible's first book - the one that takes seven days ( seven spheres ) to complete itself,

the ''Lucifer Experiment" one has always two centres, not the single eye. It doesn't count up 1 + 1 + 1 , it counts up in doubles, so it goes 1 then 2 then 4 then 8 then 16 and so forth, it keeps doubling it's previous figure ( the amount of spheres that make up it's pattern ).

( I call it the "Lucifer Experiment" here because that's the only name I know to describe it, I do not mean to imply anything at all by that. I heard it explained as that technology ( the binary, double creation pattern count ) is an attempt to copy true creation. )

Another thing I heard, and can't now remember where!, is that if you take the 18-circle ''Lucifer Exp." pattern and view it as you would a stereogram picture, you get a further image that has one, or three, eyes - depending on how you look at it. It does work, I just am not sure who told me about it is all.......

As to 322, well who needs to smuggle opium unless it is made artificially illegal?! No-one can ever claim to be in the right for outlawing any drug, not ever.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
When the Thule Society became public does not mean that was when it was created.

Understand that if it WASN'T the Thule Society that founded the Skull and Bones, it was the same group that founded Thule Society that went on to found Skull and Bones.

They have the same roots, no matter what name you call them by.

Did everyone hear Bush's comments (on my birthday ) 1/19 that it was his calling from the stars to spread freedom? You know your leader's on a different page when.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
When the Thule Society became public does not mean that was when it was created.

So we're just pretending that its really old or what now?

Understand that if it WASN'T the Thule Society that founded the Skull and Bones, it was the same group that founded Thule Society that went on to found Skull and Bones.

Why? They have comletely different purposes, memberships, locations, rationale, meanings, etc.

They have the same roots, no matter what name you call them by.

And we know this because....?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You might want to look up, The Black Dragon Society.

gunpowder mayhem!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join