It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Police Shoot Audi Driver Smack Lives Matter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I agree, the conduct of the officers on the day naturally needs to be looked at.

I grow to loath reporters pushing a narrative but it's what they do, fact remains he was a drug dealer of hard drugs. He had access to cash and guns, the man most likely thought he was untouchable.

I don't care how many people say he was a nice guy, he bloody wasn't. Nice guys don't carry guns or deal hard drugs.

People think Tupac Shakur was a nice guy, he wasn't. People try to romanticise the Kray twins too.

Good deeds NEVER outweigh the evil, ever.

It's like me saying Hitler was a good guy because of the work he done for animal rights.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Totally agree, because lets face it education, or lack of, is a key factor with regards to young people who are stupid enough to try Heroin for the first time.

People don't ever plan on becoming junkies and if they could see the destruction, pain and sorrow that use of said drug causes, most if not all would never even consider using the stuff.

Another idea would be to take our children on a tour of our government sponsored rehabilitation facility's and let them witness first hand the poor sods going through the Cold Turkey experience. If that does not put them off then nothing will.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah you got the title right it's the paki's and the Muslim scum with there exstended families abroad are bringing in and flooding our streets with heroin and to add insult to injury it's not even good gear! Probably 3-5% pure so it's #!
But these addicts will still hand over £10 for 0.2 of a Gram for this #.

So wish it was me who pumped this scumbag full of lead. Though I would not of killed him at 1st no I would of juiced him up over a few months then just cut his supply of smack and sat back and said " how are you feeling?"
Then after about 5 days of his horrid withdrawal then I would of shot him and made him suffer.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
Yeah you got the title right it's the paki's and the Muslim scum with there exstended families abroad are bringing in and flooding our streets with heroin and to add insult to injury it's not even good gear! Probably 3-5% pure so it's #!
But these addicts will still hand over £10 for 0.2 of a Gram for this #.

So wish it was me who pumped this scumbag full of lead. Though I would not of killed him at 1st no I would of juiced him up over a few months then just cut his supply of smack and sat back and said " how are you feeling?"
Then after about 5 days of his horrid withdrawal then I would of shot him and made him suffer.

Always good to see a well reasoned, measured and articulate post.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It has now become apparent (or common knowledge) around here that the good old boy had been robbed of a lot of his drugs and was on the way to kill the bloke responsible. Oh and he was an evil little wife beater too . I live where it happened and know a few of the coppers (from when I was a solicitor I might add!)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That makes sense. He was most likely hyped up and reacted badly to a stop.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015
why thank you.

it is the lowest form of wit though,But it's equally nice to see a well written & thought out snide remark.
do you want stars with that?

And yes I’m glad he's dead,with any luck more of this justice will be handed out to people who are active in this network he belonged to in the supply and distribution chain of Heroin and illegal firearms.

edit on 8/1/2017 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Hyped up? Probably but it wasn't just a chance stop the police already knew what he was up to and his movements..it was a planned sting operation otherwise they couldn't have got the armed response unit permissions. They'd had this guy and his fellow chums under surveillance for a long time
edit on 8-1-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

four: elected to public office 

So you're admitting that this nice young man had the potential to become President of the United Kingdom! So sad to see such a talented ambitious life snuffed out. Too soon man! RIP (could have been) future POTUK...

He was armed, dealing drugs, initiated the situation to turning bad... Yep, clearly the police were just out hunting for random minorities, and just happened upon this poor fellow... it could just as easily been an unarmed mother, with no record, carrying a baby a baby and minding her own business. Seeing as how they were out just randomly shooting the first minority they could get their hands on. It was total coincidence they got an amed drug dealer out causing trouble. Yep total hate crime on behalf of the police. When will the madness come to an end!?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I was assuming he knew they were police and overreacted thereby getting himself shot. Now I wonder if he thought they were his own kind and aimed his weapon.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

No clue....the guys I've been chatting to won't say anything else because of the investigation

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Good riddance to bad rubbish I imagine.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And here we go as expected. Any bloody excuse for a protest and punch up. Strange how the law never seems to apply to them.

Protesters at Unlawful Killing

Doesn't matter he was a scumbag drug dealer with a gun in the car, doesn't matter that these lovely people don't know the full facts, doesn't matter that the police had him under surveillance for a very long time and knew exactly what he was up to....nope let's just blame the police coz they're easy targets

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join