It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Director James Woosley Quits Trump Transition Team

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
President elect Grabber not even swore in yet and people are leaving his so called transition team.

If you read between the lines, Woosley is distancing himself from Mr. Grabber due to not sharing the hacking information with someone that is an expert in the intelligence field who worked under 4 presidents.

Woosley decided that it was best for him to keep the integrity of his name and reputation by leaving the Trump team. Good for Woosley, but bad for America as we have a Putin muppet as president.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good Riddance.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I appreciate your post.

Reality is so refreshing.

I also agree with you.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
General Mattis is also another one on the ropes with Trump.

Face it, Muppet Trump hasn't even started yet and his administration is shaping up to be a dumpster fire.

originally posted by: Ohanka
Good Riddance.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kool Aid anyone?

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

If you read between the lines

No, that is you reading between the lines!

If I were reading between the lines, this guy is getting out before he has to explain all of the huge gaffes or straight out lies that he fed the last four presidents.

P

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

From CNN directly (since WaPo "quotes" CNN)...
www.cnn.com...

Woolsey insisted to Burnett Thursday that he was not leaving because he was frustrated with Trump's public dismissal of US intelligence findings. He said he had actually not advised Trump in some time and wanted to set the record straight on who he was and what he did.

He said he still supported Trump and wished the incoming commander in chief well, but that he was not a part of his team anymore. He said there was no "particular point" that he had stopped advising Trump, but added he had only seen the President-elect in person a few times and talked on the phone "a little bit."
"I didn't want to be claiming that I'm something I'm not," Woolsey said.

It appears he "joined" the Trump team just to make it clear he was opposed to Hillary Clinton, using his bit of clout for having served as her husband's CIA director...
www.zerocensorship.com...

This would seem to be a *meh* story at best.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
He actually said he wasn't on Trump's transition team, he didn't want to be considered part of it because it would be a lie.

He didn't quit anything, Trump wasn't using him anymore.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

On the ropes with Trump's "transition team", not with Trump.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bye bye Neocon scumbag.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Putin probably has better interests for USA than the Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda... that is, if the hacking was real to begin with. Which, with zero proof, it was not. False flag until we see evidence.
edit on 6-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Interesting that you left out the part of the article where the Trump team is leaving him out of intelligence briefings.

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

From CNN directly (since WaPo "quotes" CNN)...
www.cnn.com...

Woolsey insisted to Burnett Thursday that he was not leaving because he was frustrated with Trump's public dismissal of US intelligence findings. He said he had actually not advised Trump in some time and wanted to set the record straight on who he was and what he did.

He said he still supported Trump and wished the incoming commander in chief well, but that he was not a part of his team anymore. He said there was no "particular point" that he had stopped advising Trump, but added he had only seen the President-elect in person a few times and talked on the phone "a little bit."
"I didn't want to be claiming that I'm something I'm not," Woolsey said.

It appears he "joined" the Trump team just to make it clear he was opposed to Hillary Clinton, using his bit of clout for having served as her husband's CIA director...
www.zerocensorship.com...

This would seem to be a *meh* story at best.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Comrade, interested in moving to Russia? Sure sounds like you are a Putin/Trump apologist.

Do me a favor and memorize this song. It will be your theme song soon.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: chadderson

Putin probably has better interests for USA than the Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda... that is, if the hacking was real to begin with. Which, with zero proof, it was not. False flag until we see evidence.

edit on 6-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This article clearly states that Woolsey was excluded from the transition process recently and was not working as an advisor.
So, Trump and the rest of the team had already pretty much written him out of the decision making.

Woolsey did not agree with Trump's plans to restructure the intelligence agencies.
Our intelligence agencies need to be restructured. They have way too much power and anonymity.
It is not shocking that Woolsey does not agree, as he was part of the problem.

So it is no surprise that Woolsey is making it official that he is no longer part of the team.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Interesting that you left out the part of the article where the Trump team is leaving him out of intelligence briefings.

Quote me that from the CNN article I linked to, please.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

any other sources?

ETA - Oh, nvm, seems I am the victim of fake news, no need to clarify, I'll be hiding in a safe space.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So now Woosley is part of the problem? He wasn't a part of the problem when Trump used his name to legitimize his transition team was he?

originally posted by: BlueAjah

This article clearly states that Woolsey was excluded from the transition process recently and was not working as an advisor.
So, Trump and the rest of the team had already pretty much written him out of the decision making.

Woolsey did not agree with Trump's plans to restructure the intelligence agencies.
Our intelligence agencies need to be restructured. They have way too much power and anonymity.
It is not shocking that Woolsey does not agree, as he was part of the problem.

So it is no surprise that Woolsey is making it official that he is no longer part of the team.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

There is an ongoing "soft" coup d'état against Trump. Here the breakdown of the plan:

1- Build a case for election rigged by an ennemy state. DONE

2- Represent the President Elect as being an inept, unintelligent pawn. ONGOING

3- Turn the nominees and allies of the PE against him. ONGOING

4- Start the "legal" process to block PE "illegitimate" transition to power. TODO, NEXT WEEK

5- Keep existing POTUS as provisional gov. TODO

6- Start a new round of election between HRC and a new "safer" lame duck adversary. TODO

I know, very crazy but it is the only logical explanation for what is ongoing. It will be confirmed if next week, step 4 come to reality, at first in the MSM.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
General Mattis is also another one on the ropes with Trump.

Face it, Muppet Trump hasn't even started yet and his administration is shaping up to be a dumpster fire.

originally posted by: Ohanka
Good Riddance.

Albeit better than everybody getting 'vetted' and the REAL
train wreck to go with a few cars of leaky warheads.
I saw "The Peacemaker" and don't want to draw any parallels:
but sometimes early attrition may be in our best interests.
C.i.P. If Gen. Mattis was even rotated for enough years, there's
a good chance the approval process could be otherwise.

EDIT: and lest I forget to thank you S.A, this is a good grab/OP.
Thank you for the heads-up, I thought J.W. was staying. whew.
edit on 6-1-2017 by derfreebie because: Afterthought. NOT. Typed too hastily.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
He got butt hurt Trump wouldn't read him the Tale of the Russian Hackers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join