It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope that Trump does some severe political cleansing of NSA and CIA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"severe political cleansing".... where have I heard that before.... dictators in Europe, Central/South America, Asia!!

Well, all Cheney and Rumsfeld had to work with was the Office of Special Plans who could stovepipe to Bush to lie a nation to war with Iraq. What a better plan to just "politically cleanse" the entire intelligence community!

Saddanm Hussein's regime made sure that to work in his govt you had to be a loyal Ba'athist. And I'll bet being a Nazi in Hitler's Germany was a good thing to be. I'm sure it makes very much sense to fringe right wingers in the United States to prefer one party rule in a dictatorial oligarchy. Trump.... tinhorn Dictator-In-Chief of the New American Oligarchy!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

calling Schumer a Ringling Brothers "Clown"

All well and good, because Trump considers himself showman and huckster, P T Barnum (from 12/25/16 Meet The Press)

CHUCK TODD: People call you a lot of names. Some of it's positive, some of it's negative. I want to throw some by. Let's see, some people are calling you the music man of this race. Kim Kardashian, Biff from Back to the Future, George Costanza, P.T. Barnum. Any of those do you consider a compliment?

DONALD TRUMP: P.T. Barnum.

CHUCK TODD: You'll take the P.T. Barnum?

DONALD TRUMP: P.T. Barnum. Look, people call you names. We need P.T. Barnum a little bit because we have to build up the image of our country and we have to be a cheerleader for our country. We don't have a cheerleader.

Let the circus begin!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I read this thread and the word 'snowflake' jumps out at me. I guess we are all inclined to believe 'our' side instead of searching for Truth. I was accused on this very board of working for Bush (W). I thought it funny as I did not care for him much but it was the lesser of two evils..

No WMD? Really? You still believe that? We know he had em, WE sold them to him......

Nonetheless, Trump is NOT a conservative nor a Libtard.....he is a populist. We need to clean these lettered agencies out, not because of democratic / republican but because it is bloated and a danger to us in its present form. They have a purpose, but that has been politicized and that must change. You think Trump having private security is a fluke?

Funny, you can DENY IGNORANCE once you understand there is NO difference between the Republican and Democratic parties. You have been duped all these years. Trump however, is a wild card and answers to neither one.

He is an egomaniac.....so his chance is to become one of the best ever and that gets him the immortality through the ages.

He got my vote.

Thing is, years ago on this exact forum, a word with very similar meaning for the modern day 'snowflakes' was coined......Tulipwalker, look it up.

Makes me proud.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

"severe political cleansing".... where have I heard that before.... dictators in Europe, Central/South America, Asia!!

Well people like the NSA / CIA when they are tired messing you one way, they start messing you another way

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

private security is a fluke?

Thing is, years ago on this exact forum, a word with very similar meaning for the modern day 'snowflakes' was coined......Tulipwalker, look it up.

Makes me proud.

www.urbandictionary.com...

shoe does no fit me

FLUKE is good though

...babies got an atombomb, 22 megaton...

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Ah - the joys of idealogical (and ethic) purity...'

edit on 7-1-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Ah - the joys of idealogical (and ethic) purity...'

...I bless the raids of Das Afrika Korps...

edit on 2017-1-7 by galien8 because: video

edit on 2017-1-7 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-1-7 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well it has taken on a new meaning with this election.....Me think the Urban Dictionary needs an update.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Now, for give me if I am wrong, but your Title reads

"I hope that Trump does some severe political cleansing of NSA and CIA"

Am I wrong i in reading this simple sentence as your agreement with 'political cleansing'?

Then your IP seems to contradict this sediment.

and your response to my post seems very criptic.

So which one is it? Are you looking forward to 'political' or 'ideaological' cleansing in the government or not?
edit on 7-1-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Chuck Schumer said this week that Donald Trump could be snuffed-out if he started rocking the boat at the CIA. I think Donald Trump responded, by calling Schumer a Ringling Brothers "Clown", or something to that effect.

Schumer did not say "snuffed-out" luckily, fair is fair:

www.zerohedge.com...

he says ...the intelligence community has many ways to get back to you... something like that. Can mean many things.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Maybe that's why "in secret" Trump has an abiding respect for Chuck Schumer. Since they're both from NYC, and Trump is a businessman, more than a Repub/Dem, they've no doubt partied together in the past.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Members of both agencies do not operate because they are members of one party or another. That's because the two parties are sides of the same coin.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv

Members of both agencies do not operate because they are members of one party or another. That's because the two parties are sides of the same coin.

Bingo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join