It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope that Trump does some severe political cleansing of NSA and CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A kind of revolution inside the secret services, there seems to be a democratic majority in there now that wants nuclear war with Russia real bad. This is a danger for the free world and freedom in general. What the democrats do is dancing on the volcano so that it erupts.

Like not pursuing the Seth Rich angle of the WikiLeaks leak, but keep hammering on "Russia Hack"

Trump can start by filtering CIA / NSA members that are also member of the Democratic Party, or were political active in it, they are laid off.

"YOUR FIRED"

edit on 2017-1-6 by galien8 because: typo

edit on 2017-1-6 by galien8 because: extra info

edit on 2017-1-6 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Great idea

With so many massive intelligence ops going on today, including all the corporate contractors intertwined within these intelligence agencies, it needs a whole lot of cleanup.

National security with a lot of these people means wars and more wars so they can have job security. Money

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I hope that he pumps billions in to their coffers and lets them ferment like fine wine.

Or some other good booze.

Happy Friday!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Great idea

With so many massive intelligence ops going on today, including all the corporate contractors intertwined within these intelligence agencies, it needs a whole lot of cleanup.

National security with a lot of these people means wars and more wars so they can have job security. Money

Its only natural, evolution requires once in a while a revolution (has to do with chaos / order duality)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

I hope that he pumps billions in to their coffers and lets them ferment like fine wine.

Or some other good booze.

Happy Friday!!!

are you a vampire?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

This idea is so simplistic. Just purge all the people from the other party. Keep up this kind of juvenile advice and maybe he will make you a top security advisor.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

This idea is so simplistic. Just purge all the people from the other party. Keep up this kind of juvenile advice and maybe he will make you a top security advisor.

OK your right! Only the top then? Not of course the hardworking decent honest men in the field.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I think the idea is simplified, not simplistic in any way, shape or form. Cleaning out the corruption in the CIA? You think that's simple?

Wait, let's back up. DO you think there is corruption in the CIA and FBI right now?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

are you a vampyre?

Yep.
edit on 6-1-2017 by Dan00 because:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

are you a vampyre?

Yep.

you are indeed blood red

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow, the 17 intelligence agencies come to the same conclusion and the OP and Mr. Grabber's minions are now talking about a "political cleansing."

Wow! OP, just curious, ever support an authoritarian junta before? You sure sound like someone that belongs with the SS.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

OK your right! Only the top then? Not of course the hardworking decent honest men in the field.
Much better.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I think the idea is simplified, not simplistic in any way, shape or form. Cleaning out the corruption in the CIA? You think that's simple?

Wait, let's back up. DO you think there is corruption in the CIA and FBI right now?

Yes there is look at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Sure, there is corruption everywhere. Corruption is everywhere. But to just decide to take care of the problem along partisan political lines is not the way to go about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Wow, the 17 intelligence agencies come to the same conclusion and the OP and Mr. Grabber's minions are now talking about a "political cleansing."

Wow! OP, just curious, ever support an authoritarian junta before? You sure sound like someone that belongs with the SS.

17 intelligence agencies controlled by one person, remember?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

I rode a tank had the privates rank when operation "pantserstorm" raged and the body sank

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Obama selected the heads of those agencies. Of course they will steer their workers to look for evidence that Obama wants them to find or risk getting fired in their last few days on the job.

I wouldn't trust the direction those agencies are going in, they are in the direct control of the president in office at the time. The same situation will be happening with Trump, what way Trump wants his appointed people to go in, that is the way they will go. Obama has had five leaders of the CIA in his reign, four seem to have been replaced along the way.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Senator Chuck Schumer said this week that Donald Trump could be snuffed-out if he started rocking the boat at the CIA. I think Donald Trump responded, by calling Schumer a Ringling Brothers "Clown", or something to that effect.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Obama has had five leaders of the CIA in his reign, four seem to have been replaced along the way.

the capo di tuti capi, the capos itself and the legionari need all to be replaced, the whole lot of them

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Chuck Schumer said this week that Donald Trump could be snuffed-out if he started rocking the boat at the CIA. I think Donald Trump responded, by calling Schumer a Ringling Brothers "Clown", or something to that effect.

Oh thanks, so this has already been discussed then? At the top level?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join